Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best way to keep reading?
i am on exames for dental nures and it requaire more reading, but i find it difficult to concentrate on reading after 30mnt. and i keep forgetin what i have reed....

Is there anything wrong with cutting yourself?
my brother keeps catching me cutting myself and tells my mom and she makes such a big deal out of things she thinks that ive gone bad since i came into middle school
Additional Details

I can't take my life anymore!? I'm so depressed!?
I'm so f*cking depressed and lonely! I can't stop crying, I'm so depressed now, this is the worst I've ever felt...

I feel like have no friends, no life! I feel so ...

How is your feeling when you think about death?
i'm sure death is not my finish. i'll continue more beter maybe
Additional Details
i don't belive god. but i think ...

What time should I go to sleep if...?
I'm 13 years old and when school starts I have to wake up at 5:30 a.m. If i want to get a full good night's sleep what time should I go to sleep at night?
(10 points best answer)
<...

I think I'm going to go through with killing myself?
I'm just self-reflecting on my life and I have difficulty processing how things turned out the way they are. My youth has been miserable as long as I can remember. I don't recall a single ...

I Need Help..I Cut myself..?
I Cut myself i dont no why but i do..
I dont want to tho. but i cant help it..
i cant tell anyone either they wont care.
Please i need help..
I dont know what to do.
A...

Should I kill myself?
I don't have any friends, I hate my job, and I don't have anyone that I can really talk to or have fun with. I am miserable. What can I do?...

My doctor just told me I have 4 months to live. What should I do with my time?

I am so afraid that my parents will die oen day. I dont know how I can be able to handle this. I am so worried
about that. I am a very sensitive person....

What causes you to panic?

Happy birthday to me!?
All my 'friends' seem to have forgotten my 28th birthday, and i am so sad!

Anyone wana cheer me up, by wishig me a happy birthday??
Pleeeeeease???!!...

What is the best pill for DEPRESSION?
At the moment I am very heavily medicated
375mg venlafaxine and 80mg chlopromazine lots of other med's and my depression seems to be getting worse please help (try not to be too flippant ...

Ok I'm a recovering cutter and I havent in over a week but now suddenly I wanna cut again sooo bad! help im13
what can i do? please help me! I've been trying so hard not to cut but i want to so bad right now.=S
Additional Details
I WOULD NE...

What are some natural ways to handle depression?
I am strongly opposed to taking anti-depressant medication, but I need help. Any ideas?
Additional Details
Please keep in mind that ...

What are you afraid of?

Is there anything worse than having a mental illness?

Am I depressed?
Whenever the weather cahnges(fall/winter) at night I get really sad. but its only when it starts to get dark out earlier. it just makes me sad idk why. is this normal or should I get medicine for it?...

Is this immature or something else?
I am 14 (I will be fifteen next week) And I think I have a problem. When I am alone and bored I play imaginary games. I pretend I am a princess that runs away from home and is taken by these people ...

I have a 30 year marijuana habit. Should I give it up?
I don't drink or do other drugs, except strong coffee because I enjoy the rich taste, as well as the caffeine. But I sometimes feel smoking weed is becoming a source of torment for me because I ...

Amanda
If there's no one that cares about you is it still wrong to kill yourself?
People always say that suicide is bad because other people will be sad about it, but what if there's no one that cares about you? Then is there still anything wrong with killing yourself?

nowheretogofromhere
Are you trying to say that no one cares about you? I care about you and I don't want you die. Why don't you IM me or email me and I'll tell you more about it. No, it's not a GOD thing, I'm not into that GOD SH*T. But I have seen it REAL REAL bad (heroin addiction, jail, death of friends and family, etc), so should be able to give you some good advice. Most importantly: you don't need to stay alive for other people anyway... You need to stay alive for yourself... and your future. I know things can seem awfully bleak at times... Believe me, I KNOW.. But your future is *probably* filled with years of potentially "very happy" times, summer days, significant others, people who WILL love you. And people who you will come to love as well. Dogs and cats, animals... Maybe even children. There is no way to know what is in store for you unless you STICK IT OUT through the bad times. Email me, I can help. -beaver (Rock Island, Illinois)

iraneazad2500
Rating
killing yourself is erasing the question
try to find the solution

adnanpk83
Killing Ur self is always a wrong decision... if no one cares for you find someone else or leaving that place or that people who can care for you is a good option. coz when you leave or stop meeting those people your value will increase and they will feel your non-presence.... please do not think about killing ur self... Suicide is game of cowards

sOuL dOcToR
Rating
You can get over that feeling by using AURUM MET 200 its a side effect free Homeopathic Remedy which make you feel so much better that you will be surprised !
please buy it and tell me about its magical healing powers in three days time ! :-)
Yeah and you can Thank me after those three days for making you feel so happy and positive !
Take care and God Bless You !

bodybagbetty
Rating
look, i cannot say whether it is wrong or right. that is something you have to answer for yourself. but what i can tell you is this: i do not know you, and i probably never will but i do not want you to take your own life. i care. for no other reason than you a person who is worthy of love and life, and there is always a reson to live. know that there is ALWAYS someone who cares.

Agog
Rating
Maybe you just THINK that no one cares about you, but they actually do. And very much so, too. Besides, you owe it to yourself to not give up. I can imagine how miserable you might be feeling, how bleak and depressing your situation might be. But you're not alone. A lot of us have gone through what you're going through... I could tell you about several occasions where I tried to harm myself in the hopes of escaping my world of misery, as life was to me then, but now, a few years later, I'm glad to have the chance to live life.

Please contact me if you need someone to talk to. A cousellor too, if you will. I speak from personal experience on that account.

And you can't say anymore that no one cares about you. I care about you. And I'm sure there are innumerable others too.

Rajiv G
Rating
Hey, enjoy this life, if there is no one to care for you, it's bad but then you are free bird...if nothing do the stuffs you like, there is no enjoyment in doing the end, be patient see there must be something exciting, if none, you care for yourself by asking this question.
Life is a journey, travel it.

kokomo man
Suicide isn't bad because others will feel sad about it. It's evil because it is a sin. Even if you think that no man cares about you [which is illogical, if I may say so, because you haven't met even 1 percent of all the people in the world and you think that nobody cares or will care for you =)] there is always God. The shortest distance between a problem and its solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. Pray =)

berry
Rating
If no one you know cares about you, then how about you caring for other people or animals? Give and you will receive manifolds in return. How about showing your care and concern to those others who need it? Then you are not the victim of neglect but a person who is concerned about those who are neglected. That way you have reversed your situation and become the giver of love and not the one hoping to receive love. When you give love, love will be returned to you.

Sparkling pearl
Rating
Yes, it is because at least we have to care and love ourself. If no one cares about us, then why should we care about them, then we have to take care about ourselves.

psychotherapist without the
Rating
hey...if you wanna go, then go. Others are just trying to hold you back from your last, and greatest accomplishment.

LiRona
Rating
Yes.

panamaberg
Rating
No it's not wrong to kill yourself if no-one cares about you. Problem is, not only does God care about you, you obviously care about yourself! Did you get dressed today? Did you eat and drink? Did you brush your teeth? Why? Because you care about yourself!! And God cared so much about you that He a) created you with a purpose and b)send his only Son to die for YOU on a cross! HE has a plan for your life! " I know the thoughts I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you! Jesus loves you!!

chin
of course that is very wrong,you should appreciate your life no matter what. If there is no one care about you then you should care about yourself, you should love yourself. I think you are so ext rem "about no one cares", I believe everybody is worth for something, so don't think about suicide

cece
Rating
There is a saying that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I don't mean to be trite but you do not know what the future holds. You many be having a bad time for a while but it will get better. Life has it's ups an downs. Experience in life will show you how to enjoy the ups and learn from the downs. There is help for people who are depressed and I assure you everybody feels depressed sometime.

shakira
Rating
yes life is a gift. it is wrong because some people do not have that gift and cannot choose for themselves. also unwise because no matter how bad your life is, what happens after death could be 100 times worse. no one knows!

also think about people who hardly even know you, like neighbours, people you work with, you may not realise that they care because they probably dont act like they do, but i know that if you did kill yourself it would affect way more people than you could ever imagine.

hobo915gal
Maybe you'll be cheating yourself of the best possible journey you could make. What if because you killed yourself there is one other person in this world who would never get the opportunity of getting to know you. What if that person found something inspirational in you, your life or what you've achieved? No-one ever knows what ripples or tidal waves each life causes or is affected by it. My mum once told me that for her, depression was the blackest hole, that she found it impossible to get out of, on her own. I wish you well on your journey wherever it leads. I personally think it is tragic that killing yourself is the only option - I hope you find other options that are more helpful. Cheers to you.

jivesucka
i guess not

HoundOHolda
Rating
Life has many options. Instead of killing yourself, you could change your whole life. It takes courage to kill yourself, why not use your courage to move somewhere different, meet new friends, dress differently, go to school, become a new you? The way that you are living your life obviously isnt working out. So do something different. Adopt a pet, practice having a good outlook on things.

Brillian† world-beyoundsur
no, if u stoped caring too..!

solomae
Rating
go to www.depressionhurts.com

renjana
hey, if there's no one cares about you anymore, then how about yourself? People have to survive at least for themselves.

arabicswimmer
Rating
my dear Amanda
this is up to u first of all
but it is good to know that those who kill them selves will surely be sent to hell...because they don't deserve the great gift "life".. if u r so depressed, go for work.. do any thing that matters..reading, practicing sports, helping others specially those who r in need...remember, if somebody doesn't care about u ....he is the loser, those who care about us r the honored ones.. because i believe that caring about me is a honer that not all people deserve

ECREAM
Rating
no, if you are truly alone and that sad, then I can't stop you. Here is a twist, I believe in suicide and give it thought on almost a daily basis, but here is the twist. I care about you! that is why I answered your question. I won't BS you, we are strangers but like I said I do care, or I would not have answered your question. Now one person cares about you, so since you are going to be around e-mail me and maybe we can become friends. I tried to kill myself once and was not successful, DUH! I would not be able to write if I was dead. Well you know as well as I do that if you want to kill yourself you will, but I do care.

chaoshelp18
maybe there are paople that care, you just haven't realized it yet.

snoppy
Maybe there is someone you haven't met yet that will change your life around.Isn't it worth waiting to find out.

majdi_asha
Rating
yes its bad because u dont know the future maybe in the future u will have ppl that cares about u also if u do care about ppl dont u want to live to know what happens in thier life??

地ç„å°‘å¹´
Rating
if no one is sad for u hav to live, show them that u r worth a lot..show them how strong u r....show those idiots what u can do..yaaaay!!keep ue chin up girl ^_^

Ray
Rating
Yes Amanda, it is. There are people that care about you. If you need to talk, let me know.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy