Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why is loneliness the most painful thing in life?
I have many friends and am a teacher but I feel so alone. I have bipolar and have struggled to cope. I also lost mum when I was 19 and find it difficult to trust that others will not leave me too if I...

Would u let michael jackson into ur home?

Additional Details
with ur ...

Is it bad if you smoke marijuana because you have an anxiety disorder and it helps you feel less anxious?

School makes me want die?
im a senior and school just started but i cant do it im failing because i hardly go. i tried pot and it scares me how much better school is but i dont remember what happen in school and i like that ...

Cure for depression that doesn't involve pills, god, or a dumb hobby?

Additional Details
I said no god and no pills! So all you pill poppers and god lovers please pay attention....

Can someone give me some words of encouragement please!!!?
I feel so depressed. I have no interest in anything. Nothing really significant happened to bring on this depression, but I have felt like this for about 2 months now. All I want to do is sleep, but ...

If there's no one that cares about you is it still wrong to kill yourself?
People always say that suicide is bad because other people will be sad about it, but what if there's no one that cares about you? Then is there still anything wrong with killing yourself?...

I hate myself.?
all the memories i have done good in hs gone blank.What the **** is ...

Im a non-drinker??
would like to no what kind of enjoyment you get from drinking thats if you do ?when i see drunk people they scare me its amazing how alcohol can change a person anyone ...

I watched my grandma die?
and I want to know if anyone has any tips on dealing with that. She had cancer and we were REALLY close....

I've just been to a funeral. Can you help me with a question?
I've visited the funeral of my sisters' best friends' mother. She was only 52. Cancer. The family are devestated. How long does the whole "grieving process" take? Is there ...

What's your phobia?
I have two, Apiphobia (bees) I really freak out when they are around me and Scoleciphobia (worms) I want to vomit when I see them....

Why do people cut themselves?

Additional Details
Question to the people who actually do it. what goes through your mind. hjow does it make u feel better? doesnt it ...

I am depressed for all of the wrong reasons?
I am in my early teens and everyone seems to hate me at my school. Only a few people like me. All of my friends have girlfriends so I feel pathetic being single and I can never get one even if I ...

How can u save someone from suicide?
i posted earlier about my brother and his girl freind i found out hes doing drugs thats what he got arrested for he lives very nasty he dont care how he looks and he smells and when i seen him ...

Know one understands me my life is miserable i cant stop crying?
people say im emo i cut myself and cry alot but i cant stop i need help
Additional Details
my parents don't know about it but my ...

How to control fear before it controls you?
Yes,i have severe anxiety....

What is the best way to keep reading?
i am on exames for dental nures and it requaire more reading, but i find it difficult to concentrate on reading after 30mnt. and i keep forgetin what i have reed....

Is there anything wrong with cutting yourself?
my brother keeps catching me cutting myself and tells my mom and she makes such a big deal out of things she thinks that ive gone bad since i came into middle school
Additional Details

I can't take my life anymore!? I'm so depressed!?
I'm so f*cking depressed and lonely! I can't stop crying, I'm so depressed now, this is the worst I've ever felt...

I feel like have no friends, no life! I feel so ...

Dark_Angel_Of*The*Mi...
How is life 4 people out there?

Additional Details
for anyone and anywhere

bigbrother
Rating
Better than the alternative!! Thanks for asking :-) Actually its good at the mo as summer has arrived!

Muffin
wonderful and how about you?

Thanks for asking!

chat_have
Rating
The secret of a good life is being happy with your lot.

Happiness comes from within. How you feel about yourself and your treatment of others

Our upbringing plays a big part in this as our parents are usually our roll models

As adults we have to accept thet our parents are human too and can make mistakes so we must stop blaming them for everything
we do.

Possessions are nice but only make misery more comfortable.

Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself and you will not go far wrong

We are only on this earth once and it is better to be happr than miserable

montana_leather_thong
Rating
its going bad now.... it really is

lic2kill
Thanks God it's good.

someDumbAmerican
work.

Zelda Hunter
Rating
At home life is good. Financially speaking, things could be better. The political climate of this country is frightening because it is impossible to be a moderate sensible person these days. And how is life for you?

Chief of sinners
a very broad question, yet will attempt to answer. Its not that great, could be better if worked towards it.

greenwolf44
Rating
My life is good. Every day is about the same for me.

Jimmy
Good !

My heart is beeping ♥
not bad....doging pillows (younger sibs).....trying not to get my hands shut in slamming doors...(also younger sibs)
other than that...pretty good....cute puppy....
lots of dots....:)

hipergirl22
mediocre, thanks for asking

lorihurley03
Rating
Craziest it has been in years.

mrs_care_graham
Rating
My life is ok but It can be hard when I get sick. I suffer from a mental disorder that stops me from being able to be with people for long periods of time. I Have a form of depression that allows me to take meds.Just like everyone there is no problem with me that can't be fixed.

astradoman
could be better, but I am not complaining

browneyes27
life is good right now.thank you

di05712
good
better at 4:30 when i can get out of work and go home and relax with a cold beer.
tgif

teambargain
my life is great thanks.

jumped6904
Great I am alive to see another day.

qt
Rating
good so far!

joshrocksvegas
Rating
Lifes good.
Im bored though.

nimesh
Mine is great...

adsomx
Proud of my past, loving this moment and excited for what the future would bring.
What I declare is what will occur

L louise
Hey mate I'm from the land down under and me life is great hows yours. done the shopping yet?

reigna4
awesome, and well worth it

Stephanie B
Rating
Life is okay. Everyday is a new day with new challenges. I stuggle to keep balance. But I will, one day at a time, I will make it!!!

Meme
Rating
wonderful!luvin this weather.

henry g
Rating
life will never change out here,you must be the one to change out there,its like this if you choose to live a wild an rampant life,don"t expect it to be good out there;now if you choose to live like most people do,you will get a job get some spiritual guidance,like church,and its just" hon-key dory out here"

Courtney
Rating
life is good i guess.. i have my ups and downs.. sometimes i dont want to live anymore because all the ways that i get treated in life.. and some people just give you retarted answers like when people say can i be pregnate. they say i dont know did you use a condom.. well thats about retarted but anyways.. i guess i will just be single for a long time until i find the right guy i guess.. god bless you

j
Rating
just great.everyday something to learn.it's always bitter that i learn but at the end it's always a sweet leaason. well still learning...sometimes less and sometimes good grades thank god never failed...hey that's what's life. ups and down happiness sadness, stress- overjoyed. it never ends and never should. atleast not 4 me. how about u ?enjoying life??lol.......)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy