Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How do I get around to telling my mom that I am suicidal?

Additional Details
I've been suicidal for 5 or 6 ...

Do you think emos need metal help??
the ones who cut and hurt them selfs...
plz i wana know if my friend will get over this or if i should take action....

Is suicide the biggest sin?
just wondering will you go to hell for it
Additional Details
i'm bathist (i can't spell good)...

Need Answers !!?
I'm really close to this teacher in my school, I could trust her wth anything. She's helping me quit self harming, but I'm worried that it's putting her job at risk cause I know ...

What do you do to help relieve stress?
im always stress.. so can u guys give me an idea how u relieve it?...

How to not be gay???
Please help! And please don't just tell me to accept myself because ive tried,i cant and i wont,i cant be this way and need as much advice as possible. And if this is any help,im 14 and i dont ...

What do you do to help with stress?

Is this Normal thinking for a teen?
I know how dramatic this sounds but I feel as though no one understands me. I mean..for a teenager I'm very emotional and think about things in depth so much more then others and no one seems to ...

I am dying.?
I just hyperventilated and felt like i was dying...i could see the light....I'm dying inside and no one cares. Is this normal?
Additional Details
I just feel like giving up and ...

I dont want to grow up :(?
i feel like i haven thad a childhood and i was stripped opf my innocence at a very young age. now that i'm 19 and found someone who is like the mom i always wanted - just someone who would love ...

Can i get SSI checks for mental issues?
I'm 17 years old and I'm in Austin,Texas. I live with my 19 year old cousin, I was kicked out the house shortly after my 17th birthday, so I moved from Mississippi to Texas. I have a few ...

Depression....?
I'm a 17 years old girl. I really don't know what to do anymore, I can't seem to do anything right. I have a few friends, I also have horrible grades. I'm failing almost all of ...

I hate myself?
What should I do?...

How to be able to forgive yourself, especially when others won't? PSYCHOLOGICAL ONLY, NO RELIGION PLEASE!!!!!
I have some friends who came from abusive households, and had to endure abuse throughout their growing up years and carried it out throughout, social and work life, unfortunately such people are not ...

Hold my paw please
I just passed my driving test today, first attempt?
I got 8 minors, I had been learning for 5 months

Who want's to congratulate me??

Thanks

The Drunken Fool
Rating
good, but 5 months? thats an age....

tomatocloud
Rating
Congradulations i passed on my second the feeling u get is amazing i could'nt stop smiling all day...

mr help if i can
Rating
well done you now its time to enjoy it be safe and take care when out there don't be taken in by your mates be sensible about you and other people on the roads
have great fun be safe

Liam S
well dun hope you have fun driving

*ZIMBO*
Rating
Well Done!

Birdie2006
Rating
Congrates welcome the roads, soon you'll hate the cyclists as much as everyone else.

Daisy C
Rating
well done ive failed 4 times due to my nerves

jinty
Well done you!
Now as they say, you can really learn to drive!

cheekybear
Rating
Me for one...especially as I passed on second attempt! Mind you, you will have to get used to having no money...driving and a mortgage drain a bank account so quickly

Jude
Rating
congratulations!

hotneneloco
Rating
Congratulations........................

Lauren
Congratulations! And remember, all it takes is ONE GLANCE at your cell phone and the next second you look up BAM you hit a car. Be safe, you will have fun and freedom.

Zackle19
Rating
Well done old chap. I hope to be seeing less and less old Ladies on the road now with you driving. Xp

dansnan
I do ! thats brilliant, well done!

pedro b
Rating
Well done

Stephen L
Congratulations.

Now all you have to do is keep on getting it right first time, every time, for the next 50 years.

jed slade
Passing the test just shows that it is reasonably ok to let you out in a car by yourself.Now is the time you start learning to drive and handle a vehicle without causing others to brake sharply or causing accidents,you are never out of school,defensive driving is the only way to survive apart from blind luck.Enjoy and drive safely,remember,if you want to drive fast join a rally club or have a track day for saloon cars,the one type racing is red hot fun and very close,and does,nt cost an arm and a leg.

caroline1409f1
Well done - now drive carefully as we all think we're invincible when we first pass. Enjoy your freedom and hope you get a car soon or already have one.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy