Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Suicidal mom?
i came home and found something d isturbing i know she wants to die it sux so bad for all of us i wanna help her should i let her go like she says is best im scared and in trouble all the time and my ...

Are u scared to die?

Do I have a mental disorder?
My mind will not shut off, (thinking wise I mean). I am constantly worrying about everything. From weight, money, things I did wrong in my life, the future, relationships etc... My job does not make ...

What are some of you worst or "weirdest" fears?
or weird things that you do or don't so.
my fears are,heights, wierd tings that i do are, i try not to touch anything while im out in public, like leaving prints on things, i don't ...

Help! pleeeease answer...!?
okk so i posted a question about a week ago about my parents making fun of my weight and i told them repeatdly how i hate it and i even cry and they know that and last week i officially brought it up ...

What is wrong with my step-son?
What will become of this boy?
-has ADD
-is extremely violent towards other children- especially siblings and relatives(attacks people with objects and does try too hurt them badly)

Shouldn't I just kill Myself?
OK here it goes. im pretty sure i should just kill myself. theres no point in me living
-I have no friends
-When i try to make friends it NEVER works...EVER
-Im hairy on my Entire body<...

Every day I scare myself sick about dieing?
Ive got this thing in my head where I keep thinking about dieing every day, I get really worked up and scared about it, I havent got anything wrong (hopefully) but it scares me stiff to think that ...

Fun/funny words?

Have you even been caught talking to yourself when you thought you were alone?

Additional Details
Oh come on, don't just answer with 'yes' - tell me....

If a loved one was terminally ill and they asked you to help them die ;would you?
euthenasia is against the law but could you do it;think of it this way ,a moments fear or months or even years of suffering......could you ,would you do it?...

My cat just died a minute ago. Please help me cope with it. I have know this cat my whole life.?

Additional Details
i have already talked about it with my family. im just askin people advise to get over it so it wont hang over my ...

Is it really good to cry?
I cried and cried last night but it just seemed that the pain was worse and then I ended up feeling numb, so how come people say it is good to cry?...

If you would die tonite do you believe you would go to heaven?
The Bible says we must believe Jesus died on the cross for us' all we have to do is to ask Jesus in our heart. it's a free gift....

Why do so many things hate me?
Like myspace and my english teacher and the color yellow?
Additional Details
Like myspace and my english teacher and the color yellow? ...

If you smoke too much weed does it affect your memory?

Has anyone here actually fully recovered from serious long term depression?
I've had depression for years and can't see any hope of a full ...

Why do i do this? HELP!?
I cant stop moving the furinture in my house around. I cant help it, i just get bored really quickly and have to change everything around. I change all the rooms around at least once a week. My ...

Why do I feel as though I don't deserve anything, including happiness and contentment?
I'm a 17 year old boy. I guess that I've been struggling with some internal emotional issues lately.

I live what would be seen as by most people as a very "easy" life. I...

Are you a shy eater?
Like you feel uncomfortable eating in public?

I am If I'm by myself. And that's all the time....

car b
Does smoking too much hash cause mood swings?
Im not the one smoking it !

jg
yes

Chad Foot
Rating
yes

Porsche Enthusiast
yes of course, tell me about it.

Amanda G
um yah

Louis S
Rating
Only if you're out of cigarettes.

Skater Chick
Rating
yes it makes u become more lazy and pissed off on the world

dantiuspalaptine
No question....

Guy Lover
yea

houwee
ya right, well i don't know but if you don't have any to smoke
ya that could cause a mood swing...(not from personal experience)

jason b
Yes.excusce yourself from the room in at and take some fresh air.

rooster_cruzer
yes

Baby Girl
Rating
yeah . defiantly. you don't need to smoking anyway

YOUR JESTER
Damn,I would like to volunteer to find out

gesejimneys87
Rating
I have smoked it before like ages ago not anymore because when i used to smoke it i would be like so happy and laughing and stuff then i would come down off it and get really depressed and suicidal...that's when you usually smoke some more ha ha

BAD, BAD ****!

XXxxXX

anikaM
Rating
Does "disconnected with reality" cause mood swings? Dopers only think about their next fix , and anyone who gets in the way of that is going to suffer in some way

HiPPies
yeah...
n quit smoking...

Robb
Its possible

B R I T T !
yeah . definatly.

Buff Me
Rating
Smoking any drug makes you moody over time. it gets worse the longer you use any drug.

BiBi
um yeah. pretty much any mind alternating substance can

MadforMAC
Yes, it does and it really affects all of the organs in the body profoundly.

PEACE!
Rating
NO!!! THE ONES WHO ANSWER YES ... TRY IT FIRST ...

tfoley5000
Yes Don't do drugs.

Don P
yeah it does and thats just the beginning!

Dash
Rating
Yeah mate, certainly does. BUT WHY THE FU*K ARE YOU ASKING?! EVERYONE'S ALWAYS GIVING ME THE SH*TS!

Bear =)
yeah it causes anxiety, paranioa, aggression, depression, alot of nasty stuff goes on.

Chrys
yes..doing anything to your body that is NOT natural will cause problems.

MachPen*´`*•.¸¸
Hash does absolutely nothing but relax you, its effects are nothing in comparison to Mary Jane. But people might react differently to it.

TheFBI
If you cut back drastically or quit straight up, you might be irritable for like.. a day or two.

Straight weed is like a downgrade from hash, and its the same sorta withdrawal.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy