Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

I’m having a wisdom tooth pulled out tomorrow, anything I can do to make the pain bearable?
Apart from enjoying a good meal before having the procedure because I might not be able to eat anything else for the whole day....

Need tips keeping braces clean on long school days?
when i have afternoon studies i pack lunch to school but i always have food stuff in my braces which i cant get out.what can i do (other than bring a toothbrush ) to get the food out .something ...

Grrrr i get braces on march 3rd?
what color do u think i should get because ...

How often do you brush your teeth??
....truthfully!...

My breath smells like fart?
ive been told my breath sometimes smells like fart
i brush twice a day for about 5 mins and gargle with listerine
i visit the dentist every 6 months
please help!
sometimes i never ...

What is good for a toothache? I've used oragel and mouth wash, doen't work..any ideas?

My DENTIST kissed me, "What should I do"?
I went to see my dentist because my wisdom tooth was bothering me. He told me that he would extract the tooth.
He froze my mouth and I was apprenhensive as to whether or not I would feel the ...

Is it hard to talk with braces?
I'm just wondering whether it is hard to talk with braces on?

Like... will I talk funny? :S...

I have a very bad tooth ace , i can not afford to go to the dentist right now, what can i use for the pain?
I took Motrin 800 .It kind of help....

I accidentally swallowed the wax for my braces! HELP!!! I NEED ANSWERS QUICK!!?
I just swallowed a pinch of wax a while ago. Is the wax safe if swallowed? Is it something to worry about?? I don't wanna get poisoned. =(...

Chewing gum with braces...?
What would happen if I chew gum with braces??Will anyone else notice I was chewing gum??
Thanks =]...

How do you know if u need braces?

Do braces hurt?
because my teeth r really messed up and i need them and i have been doing research on them

♥shelby♥...

What colors should i get for my braces?
ok i am going to the orthodontist soon for like the one millionth time and i need color suggestions!
the color combos i already used were:
pink and black
orange and green
red and ...

When is the best time to brush your teeth?
Is it bad to brush them straight away after you've eaten?
Additional Details
i brush them 6 times a day but will it ruin my gums ...

Is this going to permanentley damage my teeth forever!?
I know it sound stupid, but I filed my front teeth down w/ a nail file. I didn't do it hard or for very long, but I looked in the mirror and the bumpy ridges on the bottom of my teeth (which ...

How painful is getting wisdom teeth out?

Are you afraid of going to the dentist?

Straight after you brush your teeth, do you look in the mirror and smile at yourself?

How many teeth do you have missing (not including wisdoms)?
I have had four extracted....

Susan <3
When you wake up, should you eat before or after you brush your teeth?

jasonbigggggs
before

♥Marilyn
Rating
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
AFTER THEN AFTER YOU EAT BRUSH AGAIN

greenburg603
Rating
I always brush after breakfast that way I can get the food that is stuck between my teeth out.

casapulla2001
What would it cost you, to brush first thing.. and then again, after eating in the morning -- or, before heading out, if you're not eathing?

wendy_da_goodlil_witch
usually I eat first, then brush.

Dr. Margret
Always after.

If you do it before you eat, things taste like a horrifying mixture of toothpaste (whatever flavor) and the food you are eating/drinking. Some particularly bad ones are orange juice, apple juice, maple syrup, and milk.

So do it after. Another benefit of doing it after is that you don't have bad breath.

before

Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
SUSIE,
REMBER: BRUSH AFTER EVERY MEAL.

eser511
Rating
here's a solution satisfies both sides: you should eat between 2 brushes. so you'll need to brush your teeth 2 times..

Ultimate Guitar Hero!
depends on how long you are going to be awake before eating breakfast. if its longer then a 1/2 hour i would say brush before you eat!

matt
before.

lulu
Rating
your choice there is no rule

JB SA
Rating
Eat before you brush, and brush as soon as you wake up. It's just good hygeine.

ashdav
before

Coco
I eat after I have brushed my teeth

Leonard B
The more important it is your health.If you are very hungry,may eat before.No,then after.

Goldista
Just think about the reason for brushing.
Now you know the answer.

tank_boogersmom
so, I eat after I have brushed, but I don't all the time. I rarely have time in the morning for breakfast, so I don't eat till 2 hours after I brush.
I don't know if its bad or not. Id have to get back to ya on that.

Avalon von Aldaran
after of course silly!

Brendan
Rating
After - You're removing food from your teeth from breakfast. Also, I think your breakfast would taste bad after brushing :P

nenna0727
Rating
After, because any food that may get stuck in the teeth can be brushed out and removed before it becomes plaque

dunno
Every dentist would say after!!

Ashley D
after

omorris1978
Brush after you eat breakfast....you do not want to carry food from breakfast between your teeth all day....ewwww...

buttmonkey75
Rating
after

b k
after

Mia Bella
Rating
I would say after?

Lal
Preferably after you eat, but sometimes when I'm in a hurry I do it before. I'm thinking as long as you're brushing them it should be ok!

don't stop the music ♪
After...I hate leaving that horrible stale taste in my mouth in the morning....as soon as I wake up I brush my teeth

gcnewsome
Rating
I always eat first, THEN brush my teeth.

NDN
before and after.....how long between the time you wake up and the time you eat....How many people must suffer from your breath in between time

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy