Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

My DENTIST kissed me, "What should I do"?
I went to see my dentist because my wisdom tooth was bothering me. He told me that he would extract the tooth.
He froze my mouth and I was apprenhensive as to whether or not I would feel the ...

Is it hard to talk with braces?
I'm just wondering whether it is hard to talk with braces on?

Like... will I talk funny? :S...

I have a very bad tooth ace , i can not afford to go to the dentist right now, what can i use for the pain?
I took Motrin 800 .It kind of help....

I accidentally swallowed the wax for my braces! HELP!!! I NEED ANSWERS QUICK!!?
I just swallowed a pinch of wax a while ago. Is the wax safe if swallowed? Is it something to worry about?? I don't wanna get poisoned. =(...

Chewing gum with braces...?
What would happen if I chew gum with braces??Will anyone else notice I was chewing gum??
Thanks =]...

How do you know if u need braces?

Do braces hurt?
because my teeth r really messed up and i need them and i have been doing research on them

♥shelby♥...

What colors should i get for my braces?
ok i am going to the orthodontist soon for like the one millionth time and i need color suggestions!
the color combos i already used were:
pink and black
orange and green
red and ...

When is the best time to brush your teeth?
Is it bad to brush them straight away after you've eaten?
Additional Details
i brush them 6 times a day but will it ruin my gums ...

Is this going to permanentley damage my teeth forever!?
I know it sound stupid, but I filed my front teeth down w/ a nail file. I didn't do it hard or for very long, but I looked in the mirror and the bumpy ridges on the bottom of my teeth (which ...

How painful is getting wisdom teeth out?

Are you afraid of going to the dentist?

Straight after you brush your teeth, do you look in the mirror and smile at yourself?

How many teeth do you have missing (not including wisdoms)?
I have had four extracted....

I need help ?
I've been trying to find a way to get rid of this bad breath I have. I've tried so many things. I eat a lot junk food, but I don't know if this is the reason why even if a brush my ...

What do you think about drinking and driving?

How old were you when you got your wisdom teeth?

Additional Details
You're all so young....

Are braces worth it?
Even though they hurt and are annoying??? Are the worth it???
Additional Details
Were you really happy with your results???...

How long are you suppoesed to brush your teeth?
I always thought it was 2-3 minutes. Then floss then mouthwash.

But my boyfriend went to the dentist yesterday and his dentist told him to brush his teeth for ten minutes, about 2 minutes ...

Do you have to pull your wisdom teeth out??
My friend told me that everyone has to pull their wisdom teeth out, and it scared me. Do i really have to do that? Can I not pull them out?...

VP 3
What do you do if you drop your tooth brush in the toilet?

blah
buy a new toothbrush

P!nk
BUY A NEW ONE!!!!

mike h
either dip it in alcohol to sterilize it, or else just buy a new one

unless your toilet was clean
then you can basically jsut wash it off

A
ummmmmmm tough 1 i would say grab it out of the toilet and then wash your hands and your tooth brush really really really welll with soap and water through away your toth brush and then buy a new 1 they are pretty cheap but if its like a really good tooth brush put it is boiling water for a few minutes

marysmith1234567
if its a flushed toilet with no poo in it..or wee, then just run it under a realli hot tap..or even better u cud boil sum water in the kettle and wait for a minute and then pour the water from the kettle onto the tooth brush..and it will probarbly end up cleaner than it was before yu dropped it in the toilet!!! lol

and if their is doodoo in the toilet thenn...buy a new toothbrush lol

twylz
throw it away or use it to clean your toilet next time but either way GET A NEW ONE

calyx156
Uh, buy another tooth brush, duh. Barring that, boil your old one.

†Absinthe†
Rating
Buy a new one.

liveurlife786
Rating
Flush it. [it will work]

and buy a new one

emerica00009
buy a new one
but if its someone elses keep it and dont tell them

Lisa H
I've never done that and hopefully never will.

tanay k
just trash it. there is no way to become clean. and keep your toothbrushes head covered.

anonymousenlightenedgirl
Rating
Throw it away and get a new one. Ewwwwww.........

pseudo_entropy
Rating
get a new one.

san_brj
Rating
You just forget about it and flush off...

bella36
Rating
uhhh....throw it in the trash? but hey....that's just me

Rusty R
Ahhh....the age old question. If a toothbrush falls in the toilet and nobody ELSE is around to see it...did it really happen? I think you can get away with using it if you are able to mentally block out the entire ordeal but that takes a lot of work. In the end it's entirely up to you.

ed
Rating
Get it out and toss it.
Do not flush, it will be trapped in the trap.
Then you need a plumber.

apelila
Rating
I'd buy a new one!

*summer yehh]_!x
i would just get another toothbrush because if i dropped mine down the toilet i would never use mine again lol ... hopee i could helpp ... summer_yehh!

telluride
Pour mouthwash in the toilet bowl and keep the toothbrush and eat garlic and if people say your breath smells bad blame it on the garlic.
Garlic is very good for your health and keeps away people you don't care for and you saved a buck and half...

Danny C
Rating
buy another one

GI
Rating
Instead, ask what I do if I drop my girlfriend's toothbrush in the toilet. ;-)

civicnitro
Rating
flush it

Miz Thang
Eeekkk! Grab some gloves pick it up and throw it out. Go to CVS and get a new one. I have drop my hair brush in the toilet... it's so serious lol

bullwinkle
Why are you asking this question?

Angelia
Throw it away and get a new one. Would you really want to use a toothbrush that's been in a toilet? I wouldn't :(

Professor
Rating
You jump in and go get it!

Tamara
Rating
laugh at yourself and then get a new one.

Cribber
Rating
Buy a new one. You can get a pack of 5 at the dollar store.

seaturtle36
Rating
Wow, and how does that happen?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy