Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How to do i apply wax on my braces? will it hurt if i take it off?
i just got my braces yesterday & they hurt! :( my orthodondist gave me wax to relieve the pain, but i don't know how to use it? when do i take it off? does it hurt of if do take it off?...

Why does my breathe always smell worst after i brush my teeth?

Braces hurt?
i had 4 brackets on my teeth now there on all the top please what can i do to make them stop hurting
Additional Details
thanks for ...

What can't you EAT if you have BRACES??

How can i tell a friend without offending her that she has badbreath? Please help...?
She is a sweet friend, we`ve been friends for years now but somehow i have no guts to tell her that she has bad breath, am afraid i might offended her... How can i tell her?...

When was the last time u brushed ur teeth, try to be 100% honest please, 100% honest?
me it was 4 months ago
Additional Details
no 4 days..........................................

My gums bleed when I brush my teeth. How do I stop this?
My gums bleed when I brush my teeth. I'm really worried. I floss and brush every day, but they still bleed. What do I do?...

Colors!!! (braces)?
I was just wondering what color of rubberbands you think I should get on my braces. It can be as many as you want. BTW I am a ...

Are you suppose to floss your teeth before or after brushing?

How do I tell my boyfriend to brush his teeth?
I met him through myspace and we have met and I realy truely like him even before meeting him, but it appears and smells as though he doesnt brush his teeth. He is 35 years old and should know he ...

So how bad is getting your wisdom teeth out and what can i expect? what's the pain similar to?

If i knock a teeth out,will another one grow?

Additional Details
haha ok ppl no need to add more,first 28 anwsres now 36!!!
Im just making sure that i was right.....

Any advice on how I can STOP BITING MY NAILS??

If a king is gay and marries another guy what is that guy to the royal family?

Im getting my all 4 wisdom teeth took out next week. Im scared to death. Does it hurt? What can i eat?

What else can i use for bad breath other then mouthwash, mints and toothpaste?

Please anser: how much does it hurt to get a tooth pulled?(see details)?
As in a not loose tooth, getting numbing shots injected in your gums, pulling it out and stitching it up? (no tooth growing in under it) awake but numb... please! any pain comparisons?...

What is the best way to cure my bad breath?
My girlfriend is moaning at me and I think I need to do something about it.

I am only 26 and it has just started in the past few months!

Simply brushing my teeth does not work ...

Suggest a trendy name for a dental clinic?
Planning to open a complete oral rehab clinic. searching for trendy name. plshelp me ...

Any tips for a person being scared of the dentist?

Donna
How many teeth do you have missing (not including wisdoms)?
I have had four extracted.

yello_flower
Rating
none thank goodness

jordanlover
1one

WhiteWolfAyame
Rating
I got all my teeth! well actually my 12 year molars aren't in and I'll be 16 in November....^^'

T Time
none

LvYahooAnswrs
Rating
My dentists tell me 3 of my 2nd molars just never grew in due to heredity.

Ginnykitty
none

DJ DEE
none i had braces when i was 12 hated them,was called brace face. My teeth are nice and clean now so ha ha to those kids at jfk Junior high

dea_7
Rating
none

Paul
None. I've got the original 28, plus 1 left-side, bottom wisdom tooth... but I've got really bad oral health... I know I have cavities, possibly worse... I've kept really good care of my teeth the past year, so it's not really getting worse....

erick s
None IM Sweet Like A Lil Kitten Playing Stevie Wonder On Chrismas MOrning IN Texas Yeee Haaa!

♥angelbabi♥
Rating
zero

gillett1219
none

missyeh
1 they pulled it out by accident they thought it was a baby tooth but you can't tell!

Sunny
Rating
zero

t64btlfan
Rating
when i got braces the extracted all four wisdom (wait NOT including wisdom) and four molars so like you four just to make room for my braces and teeth to move

wunluv06
Rating
none.......minus my wisdom teeth, i have them all!!!!

cyanne2ak
Rating
I am only missing one, and it never formed in the first place.

Bronwen
Rating
I have everything except for my wisdom teeth (which I do actually still have, just not in my mouth).

Everything else is my own, homegrown stuff, except for 1/2 of one of my front teeth, which was rebuilt after I knocked it out of my mouth in an accident when I was young.

its a girl! aka chan chan
I have one tooth missing that i lost 3 years ago and it still hasn't come back. I got an xray in my mouth when i got my braces....and they said it's still in there......It just doesn't want to come down.... I got my braces off last tuesday!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOO happy!

phoebster818
None at all! I take great care of my teeth and I go to the dentist regularly. My teeth are nice and straight and white. Not to mention I have great lips!

Jesus is Lord!!
Rating
none

fastily1
Rating
none

hipichick777
None, and still have my wisdoms, too

OU812
Do you know that there is indisputable evidence that tooth paste was invented in West Virgina? If it was invented any where else, it would be called teeth paste.

I got all the choopers still in my head (except for wisdom).

Joana HW
Rating
eight. i lost them from getting hit in the jaw with a tire iron

ICEMAN
none

(v)15ty
i have 2missing -blush- BUT YOU CANT SEE EM

mickeymaz
Rating
none

Rhonda
Rating
Fortunately I still have all my adult teeth. I had just one wisdom tooth extracted. Thanks for asking.

Supanigar Ruangsri
Rating
None :) My teeth are all healthy

justnotright
none missing. no cavities. no fillings.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 15, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy