Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Are you afraid of going to the dentist?

Straight after you brush your teeth, do you look in the mirror and smile at yourself?

How many teeth do you have missing (not including wisdoms)?
I have had four extracted....

I need help ?
I've been trying to find a way to get rid of this bad breath I have. I've tried so many things. I eat a lot junk food, but I don't know if this is the reason why even if a brush my ...

What do you think about drinking and driving?

How old were you when you got your wisdom teeth?

Additional Details
You're all so young....

Are braces worth it?
Even though they hurt and are annoying??? Are the worth it???
Additional Details
Were you really happy with your results???...

How long are you suppoesed to brush your teeth?
I always thought it was 2-3 minutes. Then floss then mouthwash.

But my boyfriend went to the dentist yesterday and his dentist told him to brush his teeth for ten minutes, about 2 minutes ...

Do you have to pull your wisdom teeth out??
My friend told me that everyone has to pull their wisdom teeth out, and it scared me. Do i really have to do that? Can I not pull them out?...

On a scale of 1 to 10... How sore is root canal work??
one of my bottom teeth will need either root canal work or to come out completely.... id rather keep the tooth???...

How do i get rid of my kanker sores?
how can i keep them from coming back!...

Why do we say bless you, after someone hads sneezed?

Braces cutting my inner cheeks, help!?
I have had them for about 5 months and this week it has been worse than it ever was with my braces. The cuts from the brackets are so bad it hurts to breath, let alone eat or any thing else. What can ...

How to do i apply wax on my braces? will it hurt if i take it off?
i just got my braces yesterday & they hurt! :( my orthodondist gave me wax to relieve the pain, but i don't know how to use it? when do i take it off? does it hurt of if do take it off?...

Why does my breathe always smell worst after i brush my teeth?

Braces hurt?
i had 4 brackets on my teeth now there on all the top please what can i do to make them stop hurting
Additional Details
thanks for ...

What can't you EAT if you have BRACES??

How can i tell a friend without offending her that she has badbreath? Please help...?
She is a sweet friend, we`ve been friends for years now but somehow i have no guts to tell her that she has bad breath, am afraid i might offended her... How can i tell her?...

When was the last time u brushed ur teeth, try to be 100% honest please, 100% honest?
me it was 4 months ago
Additional Details
no 4 days..........................................

My gums bleed when I brush my teeth. How do I stop this?
My gums bleed when I brush my teeth. I'm really worried. I floss and brush every day, but they still bleed. What do I do?...

babytheissen
My DENTIST kissed me, "What should I do"?
I went to see my dentist because my wisdom tooth was bothering me. He told me that he would extract the tooth.
He froze my mouth and I was apprenhensive as to whether or not I would feel the extraction. I asked the dentist "How do I know that I am truly frozen and won't feel the tooth being extracted"?

He then sent his assistant out of the room and kissed me - Not sure if tongue was present as my tongue was frozen.

Please, I do know that he is married and I have no interest in this man at all.

Do I keep my mouth shut and find a new dentist or continue on with seeing him, as he has been my dentist for 5 years.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Nad _
Rating
Dental work is expensive, hold him for ransom or sue him and settle out of court for the cost of your dental work.

ST
Rating
WOW Holly Crap you need to tell someone over him or in his office! Call the sec. and talk to her about having your records tranfered immideiately and why!! Don't even go back to that office it's not worth more bad memories. The yellow pages can help with finding a lawyer or just file a complait against him at the Sheriff's Office. Get a new dentist and tell someone before it happenes to a young girl.

cindy abc
You can call your local police department and report this. You are not the first girl he has done this too, and he will continue to abuse you and other girls because they are afraid to report him. Please call your local police department and report this as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n @ t h @ n
Rating
sue him!!! ewwww, thats sick, and he was taking advantage of you!

JO BROS LUVA
Rating
Well considering that you CANT keep ur mouth shut during a DENTIST appointment, that is not an option. If that kiss makes him uncomfortable to be around the maybe you should find a new one. Do what's best for you!

kymm r
Rating
File a harassment suit. Definately not acceptable for any health proffesional to act this way. If you don't want the drama never go there again who knows what else he might have on his mind.

Mama2Be 12-30
Rating
contact the better business bureau - http://us.bbb.org/WWWRoot/SitePage.aspx?site=113&id=6cda12e2-5967-437f-876e-bd452a591b91
and your local police department, see if someone will put your story on the news, whatever to get him fired before he goes further...if your under 18 please tell your parents

techgeek
Rating
Either your trolling, or very young and naive. I will give you my advice to the later but I hope your just trolling.
If your dentist did this, then yes, that’s very inappropriate and illegal. Not only should you stop seeing this dentist immediately, but you should tell your parents and goto the police. Write down all the details of what happened on a piece of paper and call a attorney.

pinkisloveable
Rating
Well if he's like a creep=o guy, i personally think you should tell somebody about it.

and if you don't have the guts like me, just move dentist.
It is very easy to get a new one.

centbrneyz
yes you should find another dentist
he is suppose to be a professional and carry himself that way
that was inapproriate.
Its ok you have been to him for five years search for someone else
what will you do if the next treatment require you be put to sleep?
you should feel comfortable with your dentist
I would have filed charges against him

hi-c
if you are under 18, call the cops asap.

nytwinbee
Rating
um... he is married so he is a pig and don't let him get the wrong idea by continuing to see him, find a new dentist maybe a female dentist:)

Kiana
Ignore it and go find a new dentist ASAP!

TwinTipZ
Report this. These things should not happen in society and need to be filed with the town. He may do this with all his female patients.

Report this, TwinTipZ

ats01442
Rating
umm yea, go to another location and get a new dentist and definatly tell someone, like the police, whos not to say he is doing this to other people and they keep there mouth shut cuz there scared, u definalty should call the police or something.

cammy_gurl06
Rating
UH...find a new dentist, press charges, make sure they suspend whatever license he has. HE HAD NO RIGHT!!

See a therapist.

natscutie0603
Rating
I can't see how there is any other answer than to find another dentist because what he did was wrong.

jupdy
Rating
wellif nothing else quit going there. thats rediculous. he could go to jail for that if you'd be willing to press charges.

you should tell your mom and never go back to him

pretty
I think that you should speak up about it. If he did it to you then he's doing to other people.

smile momma
Rating
REPORT HIM!!
go to the web site of your state in CA its COMDA and you can do that, he won't know it was you. but for sure don't go back to him! if he did that to you who know what he's done to others!!! or kids!!!
people like that mess up the oath of helping others that they all take....

Proud MaMa
Find a knew dentist .You could also report him cause that just isen't right.
Are you a minor?
Either way ..............FIND A KNEW DENTIST...because he has no buisness kissing you.

Kim.
Get a new dentist, that sick perv.

☼†♫ ayame ♫†☼
Rating
You should get a new dentist and never see him again! This could get more serious and he has no business kissing you.

double k
omgh! i would switch dentists.

Drowning in a black abyss.
Get a new dentist. Maybe get him fired, that can depend though.

Recovering NonAlcoholic Anti-JB)
...find a new dentist this one's a perv actually depending on how old you are you could sue him bwahahaha

Miles C
Rating
You were groggy from my medication

I did not kiss you, but confess I did think about it

Look, come by at no charge

I will be available to discuss this farther tonite at 8

Come around back of my office and knock twice and then 3 times

Do you prefer Pepsi or Coke?

♥Bond Girl♥
Rating
Holy crap..you could report him for that. That is very inappropriate and unprofessional behavior. Not very 'wise' on his part.

Albert Yam
Rating
You should give him a "slap" to his face!

You should stop seeing this dentist. Change your dentist.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy