Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Is this going to permanentley damage my teeth forever!?
I know it sound stupid, but I filed my front teeth down w/ a nail file. I didn't do it hard or for very long, but I looked in the mirror and the bumpy ridges on the bottom of my teeth (which ...

How painful is getting wisdom teeth out?

Are you afraid of going to the dentist?

Straight after you brush your teeth, do you look in the mirror and smile at yourself?

How many teeth do you have missing (not including wisdoms)?
I have had four extracted....

I need help ?
I've been trying to find a way to get rid of this bad breath I have. I've tried so many things. I eat a lot junk food, but I don't know if this is the reason why even if a brush my ...

What do you think about drinking and driving?

How old were you when you got your wisdom teeth?

Additional Details
You're all so young....

Are braces worth it?
Even though they hurt and are annoying??? Are the worth it???
Additional Details
Were you really happy with your results???...

How long are you suppoesed to brush your teeth?
I always thought it was 2-3 minutes. Then floss then mouthwash.

But my boyfriend went to the dentist yesterday and his dentist told him to brush his teeth for ten minutes, about 2 minutes ...

Do you have to pull your wisdom teeth out??
My friend told me that everyone has to pull their wisdom teeth out, and it scared me. Do i really have to do that? Can I not pull them out?...

On a scale of 1 to 10... How sore is root canal work??
one of my bottom teeth will need either root canal work or to come out completely.... id rather keep the tooth???...

How do i get rid of my kanker sores?
how can i keep them from coming back!...

Why do we say bless you, after someone hads sneezed?

Braces cutting my inner cheeks, help!?
I have had them for about 5 months and this week it has been worse than it ever was with my braces. The cuts from the brackets are so bad it hurts to breath, let alone eat or any thing else. What can ...

How to do i apply wax on my braces? will it hurt if i take it off?
i just got my braces yesterday & they hurt! :( my orthodondist gave me wax to relieve the pain, but i don't know how to use it? when do i take it off? does it hurt of if do take it off?...

Why does my breathe always smell worst after i brush my teeth?

Braces hurt?
i had 4 brackets on my teeth now there on all the top please what can i do to make them stop hurting
Additional Details
thanks for ...

What can't you EAT if you have BRACES??

How can i tell a friend without offending her that she has badbreath? Please help...?
She is a sweet friend, we`ve been friends for years now but somehow i have no guts to tell her that she has bad breath, am afraid i might offended her... How can i tell her?...

Super
My breath smells like fart?
ive been told my breath sometimes smells like fart
i brush twice a day for about 5 mins and gargle with listerine
i visit the dentist every 6 months
please help!
sometimes i never drink enough, could this be a possible cause?
sometimes i eat gum, which keeps my breath minty for about 30 mins then it jsut goes smelly
please help!
what else can I do except for visit a doctor?
Additional Details
im being serious and all these "gross" comments dont help my self esteem guys

llaverty@sbcglobal.net
So many nasty comments to s serious problem. I doubt your teeth are the problem since you see dentist regularly. disbetes, post nasal drip, acid reflux can all cause this. See your doc. Brushing tongue, or tongue scraper may help. Good luck.

Tammy
You have a case of halitosis. Brush 3 times a day and brush your tongue. If it countinues, talk to your dentist about the problem.

donna_honeycutt47
You could have Periodontal Disease. This causes the Gums to be sensitive, recede and bleed. It will also cause Halitosis (Bad Breath). Try garling with warm salt water a few times a day. Salt is a healer and if there is a problem going on with your teeth and Gums, this will help. The main thing for you to do, is go see a Dentist, ASAP..

Liza
Rating
First, you need to not only brush your teeth but your tongue and your inside cheeks because they carry a lot of germs. You might want to consider getting a colon cleanse. Sometimes bad breath isn't just topical but internal as well.

deedee
bad teeth can make your breath smell. go to the dentist. bad breath is also a sign og infection. it is best to see either a doc or dentist. goodluck.

Matt H
Rating
use mints or gum and brush your tongue aswell !!

.路.路^路.路.Fatima.路.路^路.路.
Try to buy some liquid that contain chlorophyll, you drink it, and it clean your stomach so you get a clean breath.

Ash
Sounds like you need to clean out your system.
Also, you said you never drink enough (water?). Maybe you need to get into the habit of drinking a lot of water daily.

Kenshin
Dont let your mouth get dry. Always have a drink or brushing wont help becuase your mouth stinks when its dry. Thats why babies who drool alot dont have stinky breath.

ChyQT
flossing helps alot.
while brushing, flossing, mouth wash, etc. all HELP, it may be..

(dun dun dun)

TONSIL STONES!

lots of people have them.. theyre white, hardened mucus globs that you choke on/cough up/ can see in your tonsils & can pick out.

they cause horrible breath.
trust me, i know. im struggling with this now.
you cant help it! ive heard gargle with salt water..

ask your doctor bout em.. but if hes a meanie like mine he'll say "let them run their course"

oo yea they really "run their course..."
that's why my dads 50 n has them n bad breath.. i guess theyre still runnin.... XD

haha good luck, hope i helped!!

[please rate this best answer if you found it helpful! thanks]

h0mgrts
Rating
Please drink water - you too acid... maybe you consider to change your diet eliminate coffee, cooke, junk food? Drink clear water, eat natural food, breath, move, smile, have fun :)

pete b
try brushing your teeth, and tounge, with baking soda

Bobby G
That nasty smell is from anaerobic bacteria, which
could be from anywhere along your GI tract including
your mouth. May I suggest a 7 to l0 day course of
Metronidazole(Flagyl). Have your dentist or physician
write you a presecription. Avoid excess sweets that
may be fermenting. Depending on your age you
could very well have diverticuli (little pouches) in your
esophagus , stomach or small intestine. It can harbor
bacteria(anaerobic organisms or even decayed food).
Good Luck!

Jamaican QT鈩�
Very important: Make sure you floss as well! Bacteria can hide inside the cracks of your teeth!

Carry a portable toothbrush with you

Yes... you should drink more water

Brush the back of your tongue or buy a tongue cleaner and use it when you brush. Bacteria also hides on the tongue

Good luck!

dontknow86
Rating
Make sure you brush your tongue, and floss If you diet that could be the problem also When I don't eat for days Mine smells bad to its your body shutting down.

mtchndjnmtch2000
you may have a problem with your stomach. Talk to the pharmatist, maybe they can tell you what to get for it.

daman!
Rating
Well i don't know that i have anything to add that has not already been said i have dipped and smoked for as long as i can member? anyway abouts only brush maybe once a day but i floss every night after i brush my teeth? drinking all types of drinks as a matter of fact i always have a drink of some sorts in my hand bc the medicine i take gives me a cotton mouth affect!? but I guess i really must add that i have never really had this problem one of the few i seemed to got by without? although i wake up every morning with a nasty taste in my mouth, but i reckon everyone wakes up with the terrible assed morning breath! hope this helped? lates-

snowriver
Rating
YOU MAY HAVE A SERIOUS GUM PROBLEM. Below the gum line, You also could have a stomach or health problem. See a dentist first and rule out the mouth problem then to a dr. for a good check up. asap............. I have no other snswer, you must not cover up the problem, get to the sourse...

KC
Change your diet. Don't use lipstick. Floss twice a day. Brush twice a day. Change your tooth brush every month. Be conscious of what you eat and drink before you talk to others. Keep up with gargling. Life Extension has a natural tooth paste that will help. My whole family use it and we love it! My husband use to have this problem but not anymore. He also keeps mints in his pocket not gum.

Dyslexics of the world, Unite!
I read about this if you brush 2 times a day and floss and it still smells you should visit the dentist and tell them because it might be something serious.

Good luck!

CDA~NY
Ignore the 'meanies', they just want the points for answering...

Do you floss before you brush? If not, you're just brushing 3 surfaces of the teeth, which have 5, and missing where bacteria and 'gunk' can hide, which is in between the teeth...

Try flossing first, then brush....

~it's worth a try!

:)

mazotti1
Go to the dentist. You probably have a leaking crown/cap.

corvette
Rating
you need to get a tongue brush and cheek brush. they are what hold the rank smell in your mouth. i had really rank breath also until i got a tongue and cheek scraper, and now my breath doesnt reek. try it.

Teddy's Mom
Rating
Floss, the stuff that gets caught between teeth stinks. Also there is a mouth wash called Tri Oral on QVC that really works. It is also on ebay and at stores under the name Smartmouth. I know that is a strange name but it is true.
Go to www.trioral.com and learn about it. Good Luck.

rocco c
Rating
u have a disease known as zackaly ----- your breath smells zackaly like your a-ss

ELVI
Rating
brush the back of your tongue on the gag reflex area, that is where most of the bacteria live and poop. what you smell is actually tongue bacteria poop

GD-Fan
Maybe you get tonsil stones
Just google: tonsil stones

Or maybe it's a sinus problem...whenever I get sinus infections my breath reeks

Gum also makes it worse....it only works for a few minutes...and drinking more water may help as well

fancy
Sinus infections
Bad tooth (rotten)
indigestion
Some stomach chemistry can be the cause

nonstick.velcro
brush the back of your tongue, thats where alot of plaque gets stuck. also try to have a fresh supply of mints or gum with you at all time.

醿︹槅 philly 鈾� soul 鈽嗎儲鈩�
Rating
Brushing your tongue very well really helps.
It may also be a bad tooth that needs to be pulled out.
Try drinking plenty of water
if you are not having bow movements on a regular basis (one or twice a day) that could definitely be the problem.
And last but not least when your body tries to fight infections whether it be sinus or a regular common cold.your breath will have an odor (this happens a lot).It has even happened to me.

My suggestions

Go to the dollar store nearest you and buy 4 or 5 bags of mints. Keep one in the glove compartment in your car, a pack in your purse, one pack in the office at your job, a pack in your living room and a pack in the bedroom.

Good Luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy