Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Isn't it a disappointment to have a BA degree, ONLY to find out you can't use it & get a decent job?
Due to your mental disability? I feel like I wasted time & money. Now, I'm too mentally disabled to work. My mental illnesses are disabling, & I had a low undergrad GPA in Spanish-2.3, ...

Is it normal ???
i hate being in groups. i hate hanging in groups of over 5 (including myself). thats why i dont have very many friends. once my teacher left the classroom and all hell broke loose. there were kids ...

Do you think your wierd??

What things can trigger you to go into rage?

How can i stop feeling depressed....?
Ive been feeling depressed for a long time and its no fun.. how can i break away from it.......

Is it possible to beat clinical depression without anti-depressants?
If so tell me how. I've felt like sh1te for days and have all the same symptoms as when I have had it before like crying nearly all the time. But I don't want to go back to the docs and end ...

Is wanting to jump off a bridge a sign of depression?

Why do i do drugs?
i have done drugs, more than a few times actually. i feel really good when i am doing them, but guilty after. should i keep doing them and live with the guilt or should i give up my happiness?...

Please interpret this Dream?
In my dream, I was reorganizing and cleaning. But It wasn't my real apartment,it was bigger. In the dream I lived there. There were alot of old-fashioned white wooden drawers. There was white ...

What do you do to get rid of your daily stress after work? How do you spend your time till you sleep?

Am i depressed or just weak minded?
hi. im 22 years old and have never had a gf,and never really even had a girl interested in me that i have liked. it seems i always fall straight into the friend wagon, never the boyfriend. this has ...

Whats the best way to destress and chill out and get realy realy relaxed?

I'm plain and kind of ugly. Can I actually have boyfriends?
http://i225.photobucket. I just sat and cried for hours because it hits me how unattractive I am to men--both attractive and otherwise.
I'm ...

How do you cure loneliness? Any ideas, all are welcome.?
I was just looking for ideas on how to cure loneliness, when all I do is work all the time....

OMG , Plz help me with this for gods sake ?? I am ruining myself?
I am a college student , age :18 , male , & a gay ; I have fell in crush with my professor ( He is around 26 ); But he is now moving to other state permanently & he may never meet us again ; I...

A vampire in the family?
our niece just spilled the beans to a cousin that she's a vampire. sneaks out at night to feed. has headaches from the voice in her head, that talks to her for hours at a time. got it from a ...

How can you tell if someone is addicted or using cocaine?
i have a feeling my bf is using it and im not sure i dont know how to tell. plz help
Additional Details
also i dont want to let him know that i think hes using it because ive heard that ...

Could I be Bi Polar?????????
My Aunt has been diagnosed with Bi Polar disease.
So I looked it up and I think I may have it.

I can be EXTREMELY HYPER to where I'll do ANYTHING.
I will do "crazy"...

Does drinking alcohol help anxiety sufferers?
Does it help calm you as my sister tells me, I dont drink cos I am scared it will affect my pill or make me feel dizzy etc???...

My dreams are freaking me out?
every time i have my period, i have a recurring dream, that my daughter is being kidnapped, i always find her, but then i have to watch her being abused, last night however i dreamt that my son had ...

reene1970
Can anyone tell me why do people ask stupid question's?

jeminem2
Rating
cuz ppl are stupid...lol

Elizabeth
Probably for they're entertainment. They think it's fun to see what kinda answers they get. Just like why you probably asked this question. To see what kinda answers you get.

irene
cause we have nothing else to do.

cindy e
because their stupid and bored.

Gale
like this one? cuz they're stupid

~ Just Me ~
Rating
same reason you asked this!

Red Yeti
Rating
Boredom

Boom!!! Shock A Locka
Rating
tey are just being stupid

thatoneguy
Rating
I know some people ask some really dumb questions

one chick on here asked "why is electricity so expensive yet its free from the sun?"

I mean how dumb is that like we are getting shocked every time we go outside or something. I mean how dumb do you have to be to not know the difference between heat light and electricity that is like stuff they teach in early grade school. lol . . . oh wait you asked that. So shouldn't you know why people ask those kinds of questions since you ask them?

baby girl #1
Rating
There is no such thing as an stupid question questions are questions

StarGazer ♥
Rating
I asked this question already. I have no idea!

Reaper King
Rating
to illicit stupid responses which then, in turn, forces them to ask even more stupid questions in reply to the stupid answers they get from the first stupid question they asked. you can clearly see the vicious circle here right?

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION ONLY STUPID ANSWERS !!

Kristi A
Because They are not Bright enough.

Bachman-ette
Rating
Because to them, the question isn't stupid, and they really want an answer. Or, they're just ignorant and want to waste everyone's time.

yogachic♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
it's a laugh, try a little humour why don't you all!

mmmmmmunday
Rating
Uh...cause they're not intelligent enough to ask smart ones?

danielleee
Rating
ppl like to bug ppl

dumpsterdd90
they like to stir things up

sOuL dOcToR
Rating
Yeah I agree with you !
Perhaps they dont have what it takes to ask intelligent answers ! LOL !
Thats the best answer I can give !
Take care and God Bless you !

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy