Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I am 5'7, and I have no confidence in myself because I am too tall...what do I do to feel good about myself
When I am around my friends I feel weird cause I am the tallest one there, and I dont feel comfertable around them. I am so worried, what can I do??
Additional Details

Suicide methods?
Can someone please tell me the quickest way to do this - have tried cutting my wrists but I can seem to cut deep enough - please dont try to talk me out of it I've had enough i want to go - ...

Is it illegal to commit suicide?

What do you do when your mad?

Have you got Alzeimer's - try this test - it's wicked!!?
Count the "F's" in the following text and let me know how many you got then I'll reveal the answer to you:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-

My friend is turning into a huge sl*t and is doing drugs. I'm trying to make hers top but nothing is working!
My good friend is doing drugs and becoming a big sl*t. I want her to stop being that way but nothing seems to be working! I used to be suicidal and she knows this so I told her that if she doesn'...

I am a victim of rape. I have lived with the guilt for about 6 months. Is there ne way I can get over it fast?

I am suffering from depression just lately. Please Help?

Im gonna die?
im 15 & i cant sleep @ night. i lie awake in bed every school night. im so tired @ school. i lie awake as the hours go by. i dont drink caffeine or exercise. what should i do? i have to go to ...

My New Girlfriend is an Alcoholic! What should I do?
I have just found out that my new girlfriend of only 5 months is an alcoholic. I had know idea until this weekend when I found her totally drunk, dilerious and injured. It scared me like nothing in ...

I feat that i am going to hell?
and there isnt anything i can do about it. ifeel that lots of stuff that goes on around me is making my afterlife that much more horrible. is there a name for this kind of thinking? what can be ...

Is this normal?
My wife talks to my stomach! Several times throughout the day, she comes up to me, lifs up my shirt, bends down and says "Hi! You're so cute! I miss you!" But she calls ME crazy!<...

If I were to smoke Marijuana tonite, would I be ok to take a test on Tuesday?
I have a college placement test to take on Tuesday and I was wondering if smoking tonight could affect me at all.
Additional Details
I ...

How come people kill cats for the fun of it?
I knew someone who killed 5 cats, JUST FOR FUN!
I know he was getting pretty physcotic, but i didn't think he would go to the extent of killing cats.....

Is this an early sign of ...

Is it okay for a teen to feel depressed?
I have a lot going on including my first heart break, multi sports, and the pressure of schoolwork. Can someone help me out and make me feel better?
Additional Details

My boyfriend thinks im pregnant, i know im not. should i tell him the truth?

I want to cut myself NOW, what to do so I don't?
It sounds sick, but now, right this second, I want to hurt myself. Is there anything I can do instead? I feel really anxious, restless, and confused, and I've been having sudden feelings of ...

Do i have a problem or am i just weird?
Im 15 years old and im sophmore in high school, but im severly socially deprived. I've always been shy, quiet, good kid and never liked to stand out or participate in things since elementary ...

Please do not judge me…?
I hate myself. I have been unemployed for a year and one day and I feel so ashamed. I’m not exactly qualified for any of the jobs I really want because of my lack of formal education. The only ...

I'm feeling really depressed. Can anyone help me?
I should be feeling really happy today, and Iwas (for like, twenty minutes). I won first prize in a music competition, and I thought everyone was really proud and happy for me. THan, my daad started ...

Forever_Lost
If you punch an arm or leg hard enough, could it break?
Or would it just leave a bad bruise?

Pseudo Obscure
Yes

lokolobo
yes.. it could break..

Þeodwita [Bodominjärvi]
It could, but it'd have to be a pretty hard punch. I got in a fist fight once and ended up with a badly sprained hand, a broken nose and a concussion. The other guy ended up with a dislocated shoulder and a hairline crack in his femur.

This was all done with our fists, feet and heads. We weren't throwing chairs or anything like that.

Ashley A
Rating
i'm sure if you punched someone hard enough it would definitely break

wise
an enormous amount of pressure on anything would cause a break or fracture so yes it would break an arm or leg if punched hard enough!!

leebeeguy
Rating
Both

ryandebraal
Rating
probably just bruise, unless the arm or leg were propped in such a way, like a board a kung fu student would break

Atila a
Rating
just I live.I am happy.

NimbleNimrod
Rating
Muscle and tissue bruise, bones break - depending on the position of the arm or leg it is absolutely possible to break it. If it is in a position that is not propped up like a board enough force can cause a hair line fracture at the point of impact and surrounding area. Greater force can cause it to snap completely or partially. If it is placed in a position i.e. leaning against something and you hit the elbow like a board, you are very likely to break the arm, and with enough force and technique, certain to break the arm.

Plus my friend punched a wooden display board at school for fun, his fingers snapped, he should us the x-ray the next day and his finger was hanging on by a thread. The surrounding tissue turned all black and 'bruised' as well.

Mandi A
yes if you hit an arm or a leg enough it will break

whitedove
Rating
if you don't care about self-infliction and you puched hard enough to intentionally break 'em, yeah. would you like to try it.

xave
Yes, it will break.

Joe B
Rating
yes

Demun
You would have to be able to hit pretty hard, but yes, its possible

barbaradjt
I have seen my husband break boards, and cinderblocks in Karate. Yes, you can break a bone.

TommyTrouble
No one can "Punch" a normal full grown adult hard enough to break the "large" bones in our body. The force required can not be generated by a Human being.

You can break the Jaw bone or Rib bones and other minor bones in the body with a punch but breaking a thigh bone or arm bones takes 12,000 to 18000+ psi and Humans can not generate that much force with a punch.

mahajafanies
Rating
Of course.

justme
Both could happen. You could also suffer from a punctured vein or artery, with could cause internal bleeding.
Why would you ask a question like that?

Novice restauranteur
Both. Depending on the angle and force, you could strike particularly the lower arm or leg hard enough to break a bone. The bones in the lower extremities are smaller and thinner, and it doesn't take as much.

trojanzombie
Rating
yes it can break the human body is a wepon when used correctly.

nonyerbusiness
sure, if you punch it with a car

PANDABEAR
I'd bet on an arm breaking, but not a leg.

incubabe
Rating
yes

pinkBDana
it would just leave a bruise..why dont u try to cut yourself and let it bleed...lol..
but really if ur doing it to someone else quite hard then yes, it'll break.

free.the.roaches
depends on the size of the arm or leg bone and how hard u punch it.

PiXiE
Rating
Yep, You can break someone's arm my punching them...

*wonders why you asked this*

Please don't hit me. lol

greeneyedcat
i'm guessing that you are lookin for help and you already know that a punch can break a bone. you are gonna have to reach out more because we can't help you here.

mistress_piper
Rating
Of course it can.

LilSo1287
Rating
Yes ofcourse...Just look at all those boxers and hockey players.

a b
Rating
Of course it could break!

jumpingrightin
Rating
Yes, it could break.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy