Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

A vampire in the family?
our niece just spilled the beans to a cousin that she's a vampire. sneaks out at night to feed. has headaches from the voice in her head, that talks to her for hours at a time. got it from a ...

How can you tell if someone is addicted or using cocaine?
i have a feeling my bf is using it and im not sure i dont know how to tell. plz help
Additional Details
also i dont want to let him know that i think hes using it because ive heard that ...

Could I be Bi Polar?????????
My Aunt has been diagnosed with Bi Polar disease.
So I looked it up and I think I may have it.

I can be EXTREMELY HYPER to where I'll do ANYTHING.
I will do "crazy"...

Does drinking alcohol help anxiety sufferers?
Does it help calm you as my sister tells me, I dont drink cos I am scared it will affect my pill or make me feel dizzy etc???...

My dreams are freaking me out?
every time i have my period, i have a recurring dream, that my daughter is being kidnapped, i always find her, but then i have to watch her being abused, last night however i dreamt that my son had ...

I need help?
Its hard to explain everything but i will give u some details, i have derpression and some social promblems, and i am a full time carrer and i am finding it really hard to cope with everything most ...

Cant stop crying?
Im crying now as i type this... Im so upset i feel upset to the core! why is this...
Additional Details
I had cancer in 2005 im 22 now.. i hate the way i look... i hate most things . god ...

Deperssion?
Has anyone out there ever suffered from depression, and if so, How did you discover you were suffering from it and can it ever be defeated?
Additional Details
Thanx for all the ...

My neighbor never leaves the house, has no visitors, and doesn't know any of us after 12 years! What's wrong??
I've lived in a 3 flat building five years. My downstairs neighbor, whom no one really knows, has lived here 12 years. According to other neighbors, they rarely see her, she has no visitors, ...

What is wrong with my 7yr. old? Someone please help!?
2nd grade, in new school, can't stop talking, can't do work, falls off chairs, keeps getting in trouble, has to be the loudest kid, makes goofy noises, hyper, won't listen, dad not ...

How do I get over my mothers death?

Anger issue?
Ok, i have this anger issue. I get really made at every thing. I've tried anger management, but that really hasn't worked lately. Does any1 know how i can vent my anger....

What's the second sign of madness?

Self mutilation?
First of all, no bashing, no one here wants to read your close-minded ignorance, if you do post and bash, i WILL report you....and then....i might just eat you...0_o
~~~
Okay, heres the ...

What do you worry about?
And what do you not worry about that you see others stressing over?...

Why am i bulimic?
i'm bulimic and i don't no why. well i do its because i feel so fat but i feel bad becos i come from a great family. ive never been bullied etc. most eatin disorders seem to hav underlying ...

Can a guy change if he is pathologically jaelous, can get violent, verbally abusive..?
can he change if i "punished" him by being away for 6 months. he is trying hard to get me back, but i dont know.lot of **** happened and im not sure anymore what is the best.
A...

Is This Stress Or Depression?
I keep having scenarios in my head from the past and am physically beating these people up like punching the air.

Is this stress or depression?

Thanks
Additional Details

I feel alone even when people are around me?
I have plenty of friends, two really close friends but I still feel lonely.
Additional Details
I think I have depression but am not ...

I have ocd?
I have obsession compulsive disorder its so stressing what do i do? Do u have ...

suter
How can i stop feeling depressed....?
Ive been feeling depressed for a long time and its no fun.. how can i break away from it....

ford4life.
get a girlfriend.

person
Rating
get a friend! meet people and stopp stressing out on stuff

Jessicca Francis
Rating
You gotta move, that's all try jogging it releases endorphins or, read a positive thinking books it will help you exchange negative thinking with the positive.
Hope this helped!

GirlsRock
get a lovely girlfriend1

blessed2beealive
Rating
You can fill UR life with a lot of things, but nothing will take the void away like the Lord Jesus Christ.

The only way you can receive this Free Gift of Salvation is by accepting Jesus into UR heart.

Have a Christian who show's up @ UR door to show you the Romans Road in the Bible.

Do not shut the door on them, nor to say that you are all set. No-One is all set, until they accept Jesus into their life.

Go to the church, where they have shown you how you can accept this free gift & serve the Lord out of a greatful heart. There is nothing better then serving the Lord.

Many people claim to have the truth: so be sure to search them out.

1. Gift Of Salvation (Get Saved 1st).
2. Go to church.
3. Baptism
4. Service 4 The Lord.
5. Go Soul Winning.

deepthink2000
Rating
try to stay always with people , negotiate with them, discuss and tell them jokes.

Dont stay alone.

avtr
Rating
Speak to a doctor, get a diagnosis and get some medication if needed. Exercise is a natural anti-depressant.

What, what, what??
Rating
There are many suggested remedies for depression. Exercise, eating different foods, not ingesting certain foods or drugs, no alcohol (or other depressants), obtaining medication, obtaining counceling on an issue (issues) that have brought about the depression (divorce, loss of a loved one, loss of a job, the long time it has taken to get another job, etc.), etc.

Good luck finding your solution. See a doctor you trust and think with your best interest in mind.

chicagoavonlady
depends on what a long time is. if it's more than a month, I would suggest going to see a doctor. If less than that, I say do everything you have fun doing. It also helps if you can do it with someone who your're truely friends with...

charlie_brown
join a group activity like yoga... or something else. Doesnt matter as long as there are kind people. just try to be busy with other things..;)

Tio
see your MD to get some antidepressants they really do help.

Andrew L.
go see a comedy movie. maybe hangout with some friends? go see a game?

supersoph123456
Go to your doctor,
but heres some suggestions, have you had a recent breakup?
or maybe your routine is a vicious circle, trying something new, hang out with friends, join a gym,go see a movie, learn an intrument.
good luck!

The Infamous
Rating
if its for a sad thing that happened to u, like a death of a friend, or loved one, then that has to heal with time. but if ur depressed another way try takin extra b-vitamins

ahottie4u
Rating
Cymbalta, worked for me. Ask your doctor about it.

allgrowdedupgoth
Rating
Look at the reason why you're depressed and try to resolve it. I used to have a problem of not getting enough light and would always feel depressed because of it (seriously, its called Seasonal Affective Disorder.) I just got used to turning on flourescent lights and stuff.

lana s
Depression can be a serious situation in some events.
Has something happened or have you lost a dear one?
Please check with your Dr. Medication may be very helpful.
Counseling good be a good thing to check out too.
Sometimes we just need to talk to someone that really understands. I have been going through it for about 18 months since I lost my husband. If not for my medication and
my daughter here, I don't know what would have happened.
I know my husband was severely depressed when he committed suicide and that is a hard word for me to say.
Please get some help.

sweet_avalanche
Rating
well what keeps me from being depressed is watching a good movie a funny one . hanging out with friends maybe go to the mall do things that are fun and make you forget about your problems or whatever is making you depressed . talking to someone about whats making you depressed helps too. go out and have some fun .enjoy your life .=]

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy