Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

OMG , Plz help me with this for gods sake ?? I am ruining myself?
I am a college student , age :18 , male , & a gay ; I have fell in crush with my professor ( He is around 26 ); But he is now moving to other state permanently & he may never meet us again ; I...

A vampire in the family?
our niece just spilled the beans to a cousin that she's a vampire. sneaks out at night to feed. has headaches from the voice in her head, that talks to her for hours at a time. got it from a ...

How can you tell if someone is addicted or using cocaine?
i have a feeling my bf is using it and im not sure i dont know how to tell. plz help
Additional Details
also i dont want to let him know that i think hes using it because ive heard that ...

Could I be Bi Polar?????????
My Aunt has been diagnosed with Bi Polar disease.
So I looked it up and I think I may have it.

I can be EXTREMELY HYPER to where I'll do ANYTHING.
I will do "crazy"...

Does drinking alcohol help anxiety sufferers?
Does it help calm you as my sister tells me, I dont drink cos I am scared it will affect my pill or make me feel dizzy etc???...

My dreams are freaking me out?
every time i have my period, i have a recurring dream, that my daughter is being kidnapped, i always find her, but then i have to watch her being abused, last night however i dreamt that my son had ...

I need help?
Its hard to explain everything but i will give u some details, i have derpression and some social promblems, and i am a full time carrer and i am finding it really hard to cope with everything most ...

Cant stop crying?
Im crying now as i type this... Im so upset i feel upset to the core! why is this...
Additional Details
I had cancer in 2005 im 22 now.. i hate the way i look... i hate most things . god ...

Deperssion?
Has anyone out there ever suffered from depression, and if so, How did you discover you were suffering from it and can it ever be defeated?
Additional Details
Thanx for all the ...

My neighbor never leaves the house, has no visitors, and doesn't know any of us after 12 years! What's wrong??
I've lived in a 3 flat building five years. My downstairs neighbor, whom no one really knows, has lived here 12 years. According to other neighbors, they rarely see her, she has no visitors, ...

What is wrong with my 7yr. old? Someone please help!?
2nd grade, in new school, can't stop talking, can't do work, falls off chairs, keeps getting in trouble, has to be the loudest kid, makes goofy noises, hyper, won't listen, dad not ...

How do I get over my mothers death?

Anger issue?
Ok, i have this anger issue. I get really made at every thing. I've tried anger management, but that really hasn't worked lately. Does any1 know how i can vent my anger....

What's the second sign of madness?

Self mutilation?
First of all, no bashing, no one here wants to read your close-minded ignorance, if you do post and bash, i WILL report you....and then....i might just eat you...0_o
~~~
Okay, heres the ...

What do you worry about?
And what do you not worry about that you see others stressing over?...

Why am i bulimic?
i'm bulimic and i don't no why. well i do its because i feel so fat but i feel bad becos i come from a great family. ive never been bullied etc. most eatin disorders seem to hav underlying ...

Can a guy change if he is pathologically jaelous, can get violent, verbally abusive..?
can he change if i "punished" him by being away for 6 months. he is trying hard to get me back, but i dont know.lot of **** happened and im not sure anymore what is the best.
A...

Is This Stress Or Depression?
I keep having scenarios in my head from the past and am physically beating these people up like punching the air.

Is this stress or depression?

Thanks
Additional Details

I feel alone even when people are around me?
I have plenty of friends, two really close friends but I still feel lonely.
Additional Details
I think I have depression but am not ...

JarJar Odd
What things can trigger you to go into rage?

rudesterr cockburn
Stupid people.

Roxy
Rating
bible huggers

Adam W
Rating
I don't know about "rage", but arrogance can really push my buttons.

dawn27
I don't get mad very easily. I do however get very angry with people who insult me without even knowing so much as my name. People who try to make you feel lower than them piss me off too. But it usually takes a lot of provoking to get me into a rage.

Debi K
people who hurt other people to try to make themselves look smarter, or funnier, or more popular. i have no patience with users of this sort, and just want to take them down several notches in front of the people they have hurt. i guess it's people who prey on other people that push my rage button.

Christopher C
Rude drivers. Someone driving more than 5 miles UNDER the speed limit. Tailgaiters.

I spend a lot of time in my car -- can you tell?

Judy W
catching my ex husband cheating on me, or being called a foul name in front of my kids...........that will do it every time

captmhunt
Rating
STUPID PEOPLE doing STUPID THINGS and asking STUPID QUESTIONS

smooches986
car salesmen, dell sales people, well I guess ignorant people in general. I also hate explaining my self multiple times on the same subject.

phil
Rating
almost anything depends on mood at the time

speechless
Rating
Slow drivers in the left lane. But even worse, slow drivers in the right lane the merge to the left for no reason.

Chefed#1
Rating
Just running into my EX WIFE .
everything else in my life now is good .
Im happy and at peace .
I haven`t been belittled ,nagged or my self esteem attacked since I split ..
I also SAVED my dogs from her abusing them .

mojomuppet
one word....mother!

arial
Rating
my husband is the only one that makes me furoius

Author Al
Rating
Nothing! You control your own rage...shouldn't use something as an excuse to rage or become violent in anyway. You have control of your own emotions!

♥bin ladin♥
Rating
DUBYA :P

mbagus_st
in normal, i don't get in to rage easyly. but, when i am tired, even a simple joke can get me in fire.

Dramma Queen
When people make fun of people; kill, torture, or hurt bugs, or animals.

Shaken Not Stirred
People who abuse animals.

Steve N
When I lose control of the situation, which very rarely happens

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy