Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Am i depressed or just weak minded?
hi. im 22 years old and have never had a gf,and never really even had a girl interested in me that i have liked. it seems i always fall straight into the friend wagon, never the boyfriend. this has ...

Whats the best way to destress and chill out and get realy realy relaxed?

I'm plain and kind of ugly. Can I actually have boyfriends?
http://i225.photobucket. I just sat and cried for hours because it hits me how unattractive I am to men--both attractive and otherwise.
I'm ...

How do you cure loneliness? Any ideas, all are welcome.?
I was just looking for ideas on how to cure loneliness, when all I do is work all the time....

OMG , Plz help me with this for gods sake ?? I am ruining myself?
I am a college student , age :18 , male , & a gay ; I have fell in crush with my professor ( He is around 26 ); But he is now moving to other state permanently & he may never meet us again ; I...

A vampire in the family?
our niece just spilled the beans to a cousin that she's a vampire. sneaks out at night to feed. has headaches from the voice in her head, that talks to her for hours at a time. got it from a ...

How can you tell if someone is addicted or using cocaine?
i have a feeling my bf is using it and im not sure i dont know how to tell. plz help
Additional Details
also i dont want to let him know that i think hes using it because ive heard that ...

Could I be Bi Polar?????????
My Aunt has been diagnosed with Bi Polar disease.
So I looked it up and I think I may have it.

I can be EXTREMELY HYPER to where I'll do ANYTHING.
I will do "crazy"...

Does drinking alcohol help anxiety sufferers?
Does it help calm you as my sister tells me, I dont drink cos I am scared it will affect my pill or make me feel dizzy etc???...

My dreams are freaking me out?
every time i have my period, i have a recurring dream, that my daughter is being kidnapped, i always find her, but then i have to watch her being abused, last night however i dreamt that my son had ...

I need help?
Its hard to explain everything but i will give u some details, i have derpression and some social promblems, and i am a full time carrer and i am finding it really hard to cope with everything most ...

Cant stop crying?
Im crying now as i type this... Im so upset i feel upset to the core! why is this...
Additional Details
I had cancer in 2005 im 22 now.. i hate the way i look... i hate most things . god ...

Deperssion?
Has anyone out there ever suffered from depression, and if so, How did you discover you were suffering from it and can it ever be defeated?
Additional Details
Thanx for all the ...

My neighbor never leaves the house, has no visitors, and doesn't know any of us after 12 years! What's wrong??
I've lived in a 3 flat building five years. My downstairs neighbor, whom no one really knows, has lived here 12 years. According to other neighbors, they rarely see her, she has no visitors, ...

What is wrong with my 7yr. old? Someone please help!?
2nd grade, in new school, can't stop talking, can't do work, falls off chairs, keeps getting in trouble, has to be the loudest kid, makes goofy noises, hyper, won't listen, dad not ...

How do I get over my mothers death?

Anger issue?
Ok, i have this anger issue. I get really made at every thing. I've tried anger management, but that really hasn't worked lately. Does any1 know how i can vent my anger....

What's the second sign of madness?

Self mutilation?
First of all, no bashing, no one here wants to read your close-minded ignorance, if you do post and bash, i WILL report you....and then....i might just eat you...0_o
~~~
Okay, heres the ...

What do you worry about?
And what do you not worry about that you see others stressing over?...

TinyDove
What should i do? how do i tell them?
recently i've been feeling very confused lately, feeling really low, all these weird things are happening, like i'll be standing up or something then suddenly i'll go into a dream like thing, and in these dreams i'd do stuff and things, like i thought i was on the phone to the operator of the emergancy number (999/911) right? i rang because in this dream thing while iwas wide awake, i couldn't move, i could only move my arms i couldn't move my legs much, my i couldn't call out of help, i could hardly speak at all, and i couldn't see my hands when i waved them infront of my face, so i called the emergancy number off my mobile, and i spoke to the operator there and i said "hi i just need some medical advise as what to do" and the man on the other end of the phone said "um... what do you mean? you can't just ring up this number and ask for advise" and i said, "no not advise i can't move give me the ambulance please i'm paralysed" and he said "oh i'm sorry if i offended you, here you go
Additional Details
"i'm putting you through to them now, hold the line" and when i got put through to the ambulance a woman answered and she just said "hello? hello mame are you there?" as i was trying to speak but i couldn't, then suddenly i woke up, still standing but in a different posistion as to where i was, and none of it was real, i looked for my phone and it was across the other side of the room, charging up, what the happened, i'm so confused, lots of things like that keep happening, and sometimes i believe that they are real, then later find out that they're not, how do i tell my psychiatrists that? what should i do, i'm so confused

i can hear people talking to me too, and i see people, and sometimes i smell things as well, i'm just so confused what's happening to me?

a1goodknight
I think you need to take a deep breath and step back several steps to get a new perspective on things. Right now, I don't thing you've got your hands wrapped around this situation.

Good Luck!

gza170382800
you've had to much drugs & alcohol

Sincerity
Rating
this is not really straight forward, what do u want to know?

Optimistic1
Just tell them exactly what you put on here......if you need to write down exactly what you have typed in here......

It is worth a try.....

rjm
Rating
make a doctors appointment get checked out how long have you been dreaming while awake?...........What kind of dreams are you having while asleep...have you been on any meds lately....Predisone?

Catherine1
Now i'm confused!!!!

Mr-K-
go to your GP. Get some support.

D B
Rating
See your doctor - tell him about the smells you experience as well as the rest. Infact print a copy of your full question off and take it to the doctor. if s/he has any sense they will immediately refer your for a Ct or MRI scan.

Claire
Who are you worried about telling? Who is them?

Kevin
Rating
I would see your doctor, tell them exactly what's happening, maybe even just say exactly what you wrote here. (Just make sure you're really talking to your doctor...)

x_crayola_x
Rating
Okay well first off are you on Med's for being low? I know when I'm stressed I have very bad dreams and wake up in the kitchen or bathroom... I don't know why.... Maybe you need to go relax and feel good about your self. remember we all feel low every once in a while but you have to snap outta it. You are a good person and you will feel better later on. You just have to do something that will bring you out of feeling low and back on top again. I would see a doctor too because my grandfather use to get like you and it was because he was diabetic. Believe me he was 78 years old and could hardly move. when I went to check on him he was standing on the bed telling me he was on the 91 freeway. When he came out of it he told me he felt like he was driving on the freeway looking for the 91.

Gclef
This sounds like a medical emergency. Please don't ignore this. I am in the mental health field and in my experience have never come across the symptoms you are presenting. We were taught to always rule out the medical first and in your case, it seems obvious to me that is an urgent priority. I would get someone to take you to your local hospital emergency room for tests if your primary care doctor can not see you today. As to how to explain it, I would just print out what you wrote here and take it with you or you could say you feel like you lose full consciousness and detach from reality and have felt paralysed on occasion in the process.

howie r
you should get help. see a counselor or a shrink and tell him you are dreaming and then writing things on yahoo.. he will know what to do.

mary_emdolph
ok, so this whole thing u just said, was a dream? while u were awake? u should go to the doctor or something... or maybe u just have a very vivid imagination??? i don't know, but whatever it is, ask professional help... go to a doctor.... good luck... : )

JOSEPH W
Have you spoke to your doctor

searching_please
And all this was just a dream? It is possible you're developing something like schizophrenia or another mental health condition. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Thank goodness you're aware of what's happening to you. Please talk to someone at your school or your doctor or a trusted family member/friend. You've got to get in to see a psychiatrist. They have tests they can do to diagnose you properly. There's treatment out there. Most of these issues are caused by chemicals in the brain and the medicine can help right the imbalance. Please get in to see someone asap before this gets worse! Let us know how it goes! :) Good luck! :)

EDIT: P.S. If you're too scared to actually TELL someone, please write a letter or print out this page and just hand it to them. People around you love you and want you to be healthy. Trust someone with this information and have them help you get help. Don't be ashamed! It's alright! :)

brandit2001uk
narcolepsy...go see a doctor

♥cozicat♥
well,i'm not going to speculate,but i would definately go to the doctors,make an appt 1st thing tomorrow,good luck

Firebird
Rating
"What should i do?"

See a doctor as soon as possible.

Hope you'll be better soon

devilishu
Rating
u're looking into ur future... welcome to HELL!!! hahahaahaha

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy