Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is it wrong to cut youself?
my life is bad. I feel like its bad HELP...

Can money make you happy?. Is evrything about money?

Suicidal mom?
i came home and found something d isturbing i know she wants to die it sux so bad for all of us i wanna help her should i let her go like she says is best im scared and in trouble all the time and my ...

Are u scared to die?

Do I have a mental disorder?
My mind will not shut off, (thinking wise I mean). I am constantly worrying about everything. From weight, money, things I did wrong in my life, the future, relationships etc... My job does not make ...

What are some of you worst or "weirdest" fears?
or weird things that you do or don't so.
my fears are,heights, wierd tings that i do are, i try not to touch anything while im out in public, like leaving prints on things, i don't ...

Help! pleeeease answer...!?
okk so i posted a question about a week ago about my parents making fun of my weight and i told them repeatdly how i hate it and i even cry and they know that and last week i officially brought it up ...

What is wrong with my step-son?
What will become of this boy?
-has ADD
-is extremely violent towards other children- especially siblings and relatives(attacks people with objects and does try too hurt them badly)

Shouldn't I just kill Myself?
OK here it goes. im pretty sure i should just kill myself. theres no point in me living
-I have no friends
-When i try to make friends it NEVER works...EVER
-Im hairy on my Entire body<...

Every day I scare myself sick about dieing?
Ive got this thing in my head where I keep thinking about dieing every day, I get really worked up and scared about it, I havent got anything wrong (hopefully) but it scares me stiff to think that ...

Fun/funny words?

Have you even been caught talking to yourself when you thought you were alone?

Additional Details
Oh come on, don't just answer with 'yes' - tell me....

If a loved one was terminally ill and they asked you to help them die ;would you?
euthenasia is against the law but could you do it;think of it this way ,a moments fear or months or even years of suffering......could you ,would you do it?...

My cat just died a minute ago. Please help me cope with it. I have know this cat my whole life.?

Additional Details
i have already talked about it with my family. im just askin people advise to get over it so it wont hang over my ...

Is it really good to cry?
I cried and cried last night but it just seemed that the pain was worse and then I ended up feeling numb, so how come people say it is good to cry?...

If you would die tonite do you believe you would go to heaven?
The Bible says we must believe Jesus died on the cross for us' all we have to do is to ask Jesus in our heart. it's a free gift....

Why do so many things hate me?
Like myspace and my english teacher and the color yellow?
Additional Details
Like myspace and my english teacher and the color yellow? ...

If you smoke too much weed does it affect your memory?

Has anyone here actually fully recovered from serious long term depression?
I've had depression for years and can't see any hope of a full ...

Why do i do this? HELP!?
I cant stop moving the furinture in my house around. I cant help it, i just get bored really quickly and have to change everything around. I change all the rooms around at least once a week. My ...

Saucy D
How do you relax when something is worrying you?

ndtaya
Rating
Hot Tub.

~*ღKileaღ*~
Go for a walk, do something nice for yourself. Call a friend and talk, take a nice hot bubble bath, try and do something to keep your mind occupied. If that does not help go to your Dr. maybe they can give you something to help you get over the rough time your having.

serenity_may
shove it out of my mind and watch a movie or play a video game

joejoeyjbgd
Rating
you sound like you are stressed out... try to talk to someone it reallt helps, maybe if you cant come to the conclusing they might be able to see straight for you ...

NONAME
Rating
CHOKED THA CHICKEN!

trusha_doshi
Rating
first - try to decide wats worrying you

second - see its possible forget

third - if second doesnt work, try doing something to distract your thoughts from worrying

fourth - if second and third doesnt work, sleep on it

fifth - if all methods dont work, then there's something wrong with you. Go and see a doctor!!

?
Rating
xnax

tnmtngirl
Rating
prayer, hiking or a long hot bath

♥bentworth78♥®
Don't worry Be Happy

Rotizzy
Rating
May sound weird, but I start doing maths exercises. It simply clears the mind. Praying is also a good solution.

Genio Atrapado
Rating
Taking a couple of pills, drinking whisky or smoking some pot.

cloeen
PRAY!

piraterachel
Rating
smoke a doobie. <=>~~

knowbuddycares
play games, sports, hang out with friends, share your problems with your friends....maybe they have the solution of your problem....if they don't then they will atleast try to make you feel better.

ĵōē¥ → đ
go running

king_of_hyrule
What's worrying you?

Nike
Rating
i dont know, if you figure it out, tell me.

Simple1
Rating
I havent figured that one out myself...I wish i knew...the only thing that seems to help me is just to go somewhere where i can have quiet time to myself and i just exhale...I hate to cry, but when i just have to get it out, i love to do it in the shower...then you come out totally refreshed....Hope everything gets better for ya!

shirley_corsini
Rating
Think about something that makes you happy.

volcmstar
Rating
Pray. Helps a lot.

jessiekatsopolous
If you ever find out, let me know please.

Sugababy
Many things.. hugs from loved ones, eatin some yummy food esp chocolate!!!! what else? A nice hot shower/bath, good music...watching programs i like on tv (to distract ie.. )but only two things work for me on a more significant level and tht would b praying and of course openin up n gettin my friends support n advice!

meana
give it to GOD honey

Amrit D
Rating
Try not to think about the matter, think something good which makes you happy do some gardening, or any thing which makes you comfortable, talk to someone whom you can talk to about your problems without any hesitation.

Jimmy
Rating
meditation

mrazfan4ever
Rating
Listen to music and just have a little time out to yourself to chil-lax...try not to think about the thing that is on your mind at that moment that is bothering you. Not trying to say to deny it, but right now all you need to do is relax and have some time to yourself.

Carl M
Rating
First, you close your eyes and breathe, inhale and hold it for 4 seconds then exhale. Then you count one thru 10 and take deep breaths again. you should feel much better.

Aktero
Rating
taking bath

Suz
I have a routine for anxiety. Prayer and meditation works well. I also turn to any book or article that is soothing to me, and read for awhile. If it is something that I have to do, a task I have to complete, I pray for God to assist me to get started, and to just be with me throughout that time. This is always very comforting, and always works to get through the task. Often completing a stressful task will lower my anxiety.

shar shar
when i am stressed out or worry about somethings i go and either go in the bathroom or have stressed balls!!!

Heinz M
Rating
First of all worrying is a totally counter productive thing.
If you worry about something that may or may not happen, most often it won't.
If there is something you can do to influence its path in a positive direction, do it. Then keep watching until the next point comes where you can apply positive spin. As long as you control the situation, there really is nothing to worry about and you'll feel that you are taking charge. NOT taking charge, will create worry because you KNOW you are dropping the ball.
I go by the the cute: WHY WORRY?
Either you are healthy or you are sick. If you are healthy there is nothing to worry about. If you are sick, there are two possibilities, either you'll get well or you'll die. If you get healthy there is nothing to worry about.
If you die there are two possibilities, either you'll go to heaven or you'll go to hell.
If you go to heaven there is nothing to worry about.
If you go to hell you'll be so busy shaking hands with friends, you won't have any time worrying about anything. So why worry at all? ;-)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy