Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Shouldn't the pressures to be thin be seen as a good thing?
Alot of people nowadays go on about how there's pressure on people to be thin, ( and maybe i'm just being stupid ) but isn't it a good thing? I mean being obese or just plain ...

I am looking for an honest answer: is my daughter fat?
She's 11, and is 175 lbs. about 5 ft. Is she fat?
Additional Details
and by the way-to the people making rude remarks-she is ...

Am I overweight?
well, today I went onto my scale I am apparently 146 pounds. and I am 5'3''ish to 5'4'' I have been really depressed lately.
I think I am fat and think that I am ...

Thin = beautiful?
i've become obsessed with staying thin, it consumes me, i'm in this ridiculous starve/binge cycle and its also killing my body. i can't explain it, i just feel this huge pressure to be ...

What food has lots of fat in it?
I need fat in my body because I'm skinny. Please tell me what food that you can buy in a store that has lots of fat in it.Please I need help!!!!!!!!!...

Do you think im fat-- im 21, 5"9 and 85 lb. ?????
people have been telling me this all my life. plaese answer!!...

Am I FAT? i thimk i am a cow! b honest!?
hi, im 5"6' and my weight is 140. i am 13 yrs old. like all my frnds are 120,but htey r shorer than me. i am extremely involved in sports. i exersise alot. plz help me!!!!!...

I'm 12 years old and I weigh 127 pounds...?
I really want to get healthy before 7 grade. I started off with out eating any snacks, no pop all water about 3 or 2 bottles of water each day, I got on the treadmill when I haven't had anything ...

Do I need to lose weight?
I'm 13, 5'2.5" and 114 lbs. Before summer started, I was 102 lbs, and then out of nowhere I gained so much weight! My measurements went from 31-27-33 to 35-25-37! I went up 2 cup sizes ...

How can u lose weight fast! with out exercise! lol?
don't ask!...

What food should I eat to loose more wieght ?

What is YOUR favourite way to exercise/ workout????
I love running! outdoors or on my treadmill, and dancing!!!...

How much water should I drink at a minimum each day? Does swimming tone your body?
I am swimming and doing exercises in my pool to burn calories but will this also tone my body? After the first few days my body was pretty sore.

How much water should I drink in ounces per ...

Is 109 pounds fat for a female 5foot3?

Am i overweight?
im 5'5 and 115 and a teenager is that ...

Iam 15 years old i weigh 120 and i want to weigh 333 thats my favorite number is it safe to use steriods ...?
just want to know is it safe to use steroids or get muscles naturaly by working out and benching OR do ...

I am 13 and very overweight, please help.?
I am 13, 5'3" and 180 pounds. I gain so much weight so quickly.

In 4th grade I was 4'9 and 96 pounds.
In 5th grade I was 4'10 and 123 pounds
in 6th grade I ...

How skinny should you be to wear a bikini?
my stomach isnt the skinniest thing out there (atleast i think) i am 100 lbs and 4'10 is that skinny enough? please dont say its wether you feel comfertable or not, i want your opinion, if not ...

Why do people make fun of fat people when they are out exercising?
i was out running today, and 3 separate individuals laughed or made noises or yelled rude things, the only one i remember was "hey, why you running, "with a big laugh. it seems to me all my ...

Is it OK for a 13 year old to lift weights?
Well I am 13 years old, turning 14 soon.
I have been lifting weights for over 3 months now.
I lift 80 pounds maximum and people keep telling me to stop because I will not grow (My height is ...

Latest posts Results: 4771-4800 of 4799
Page 160 / 160 « First  <  156 157 158 159 160 Last »

kccf
I am 115 pounds how do i lose 15 pounds?
i have been 115 for 2 years and when i starve my self i lose 4 pounds and i look fatter and when i eat something i look skinner.

i just want to look lik nicole richie:(... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Jasper M
What do you think of my weight?
108 lbs, 14 years old. 5'4.

too fat? not thin enough?

should i loose weight? i feel huge...... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Kirstin xO
Do I look fat?
This is an old pic I don't dress like that anymore I know Iam slighty over weight but am I really fat?

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w288/lilmissdark/mepink.jpg
Additional Details... Read More

Anwers
(31)

cutelilgiggler
What are your views on Overweight people?
I'd just like to thank the great response i got from the anorexia subject. Now i'd like know people's views on being overweight. whether your a stone overweight or 20 stone overweight, ... Read More

Anwers
(31)

tigertooth
Im 5"4" I weigh 97 lbs. is that over weight???
... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Anita
Suggest me some tips for growing tall?
I am 17 years old.... Read More

Anwers
(31)

(
Guess how much I weigh! (Closest=10 points!)?
I'm 4"11 and wear size 0. ^_^... Read More

Anwers
(31)

joseph
Is this ok to lose some weight?
ok for breakfast i am going to have a cup of dry honey bunches of oats with some water. then later i am going to have a egg white sandwich on wheat bread wheat and for dinner chicken sanwich on wheat ... Read More

Anwers
(31)

crested_crush1
Am i fat??? PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, im almost 15, im 5'11 and im 83.6lbs. I am a female if that helps. I am pretty mucular and i just need a way to lose weight. I currently work for a modeling agency and i always feel fat stand... Read More

Anwers
(31)

♫♪Monstrar♫♪
How do I become a vegetarian?
Like I know the obvious answer is 'don't eat meat.' but that's kinda hard for me. How do I ween myself from it? I want to lose weight.... Read More

Anwers
(31)

peterpalacios1979
What measures can I take to prevent shin splints? Vitamins? Stretching?
... Read More

Anwers
(31)

teamsoulglo
Is cardio more effective earlier in the morning?
Thanks for the help!... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Zinushin
Does it matter if u eat alot, but then go excercise.?
Will anything happen, or do they just cancel each other out.... Read More

Anwers
(31)

<3
How Tall Do You Think I'll Be??
Im 14 And 5'9

My Mums 5'7 And Dad's 6'2

My great-Granmother on my mum side was 6'2 and every female on my dad side is 5'7 and up

how tall do you think ill... Read More

Anwers
(29)

♥ of gold
How many caffinated beverages should we drink a day?
Meaning: what is the limit?... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Sophie
Am I fat? (PIC)?
I'm 17, 5'5, 137.1 lbs....

I have an hourglass figure.

Pic (IM ON THE RIGHT):

http://i32.tinypic.com/2vmzzls.jpg... Read More

Anwers
(31)

M
How do I motivate myself to stay active and go to the gym?
I am in my twenties and in average shape, not overweight. How can I get myself to stop making excuses and start going to the gym that I already pay membership fees to? Some of my excuses are that I do... Read More

Anwers
(31)

heidinichole
Will you loose weight with exercise alone?
I have started using my Eliptical 30 minutes a day everyday. I have not chaged my diet. Will I still loose weight? and if so at what rate?
Additional Details

... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Tiff
What is the best way to lose weight?
what is the easiest way to lose weight for a 14 year old?... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Y! Canada News Editors
What are your suggestions for encouraging Canada's kids to be more physically active?
With a recent health report giving Canadian kids a failing grade for physical activity, what practical suggestions do you have for encouraging children and teens to become more active and interested i... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Shannon J
Who is to blame for obesity?
I need to know this answer for a school project. i need an opinion from everyone. so tell me your views... Read More

Anwers
(31)

How can I lose my tummy without crunches or situps?

Additional Details

Right now I am using the stationary bike and my mini-stepper.... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Bob J
Do squats work the same muscles as the leg press?
Im getting ready for the football season and i am lifting in my school weight room. I know that squats are very helpful but i really dislike them and was wondering if the leg press works as well as do... Read More

Anwers
(29)

Dustbowl Blues
I walk to work every day, at the age of 33, some people find this strange, does anyone else walk to work?
For me it is a great way to relax after a long day at work in the office.... Read More

Anwers
(31)

stephen_0512
FAT people, should the be forced to loose weight before NHS treatment?

Additional Details

cant believe the response from all you fatties making excuses. i tried to think of a question to c how many respons... Read More

Anwers
(31)

catgal
What do i do to increase my height?
i dont want lifts n don want pills.... Read More

Anwers
(31)

sandygyrl13
Is there a healthy way to fast?
I'm trying to lose weight. I'm going to start working out , but I heard that someone fasted for two weeks and it helped them a lot. I'm trying to do it a safe way so if anyone has ever ... Read More

Anwers
(30)

california girl
Do people really need 3 meals a day?
Most people think that 3 meals a day is what everyone needs. I for one, am only hungry for about 2. I don't starve myself, it's just that I'm not hungry. Does anyone agree with me that ... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Chrissy
Are you suppose to stretch before, or after a workout?
... Read More

Anwers
(31)
Page 160 / 160 « First  <  156 157 158 159 160 Last »

Create a new Thread in Forum

User Name:
User Email:
Select Category:
Title:
Thread description:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.254
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy