Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Should fat kids sleep?

I am a 14 year old female..weigh 117 adn i am like 5 ft.....am i overweight?

POLL- If I don't eat for a week, how much would i loose?
I am 13. I am 5"2, and I weigh 116.5 pounds..ahh
I am a gymnast, and I workout 4 hours a day. I do have a lot of muscle but 116.5 pounds is A LOT. If I don't eat for 1 week, how much ...

Am I anorexic???
I'm 14 and have problems with my weight. I'm 5'3" (156 cm) and I'm 84 pounds (6 stone 39 kg) Does this mean I'm fat??? I really want to loose some weight and I can'...

A sensible choice for snacking before bed?
I always get really hungry before I go to bed I know that eating late is the worst time and makes you gain weight easily overnight. Im getting tired of eating fruit and yoghurt. Are there any other ...

Is drinking coffee safe for teenagers?
i heard that drinking coffee will stunt a teenager's growth but is that true and i mean teenagers age 13-19....

How do I stop eating?
Like, I want to see what it's like to not eat anything for a few days, but I don't know how to explain it to my mom and how to actually get the willpower to do it......

I am 14 and am 5'7.5 and weigh 135, is this average or underweight or what?haha?

Made fun of for being skinny?
i know im skinny...i just turned 13 in november..and i weigh 78 lbs..im 4'11? my friends and people call me anorexic or whatever and they dont know how it hurts and i barely ever make fun of the ...

How did YOU quit smoking once and for all?
It's been five days, and I'm down to three cigs a day now. But my head is hurting, and I'm very moody. Can you guys share your experiences, and little tricks that worked for you, as ...

Am I over weight?
Im 13 and im 5'3-5'4. i weigh 120-130 lbs....

How much should i weigh?
I am 14 years old and i am 5 2
right now i am currently 99 ...

If I have my dinner at 8:30 pm will I get fat?

Starving to lose some weight....?
Advice if starving to lose weight works?

Well I've never been happy with my size - ever...
i've reached the point in my life where i'm not liking 'me"!
i&...

What are some good ways to make yourself get up early! say like 6:00 or 7:00?
i have to get up early to run 4-5 miles because i'm on the crosscountry team but i can't get up an earlier then 8 or 9!!! how do i wake up that early!!! (besides an alarm clock! i already ...

Am i fat..you tell me!?
hey here are my stats..

age 15
weight 74kg or 163 pounds
height about 5 8"
waist 34-35 inches

so am i fat???

thanks guys!...

Am i overweight?
Im 14 years old 137 pounds and 5'8 am i overweight?...

Skipping meals help?
How bad is it to only eat dinner. If I skip breakfast, for lunch have maybe some water and a bag of pretzels and then just eat a big dinner. I'm a 20 year old female (if that matters)...

How fat am i?
My mum tells me i need to lose weight, my dad constantly asks me whether i've exercised and i've been made fun of at college for being fat. so what do u people think? and how much do i need ...

Is diet coke bad for you?

Blazin'22
What is YOUR favourite way to exercise/ workout????
I love running! outdoors or on my treadmill, and dancing!!!

saraweez
Rating
JUDO practice!!

Offending Party
Eliptical and Ipod

Ines F
My favorite workout is dancing, it's fun and relaxing. And it's really really helpfull, it burns many calories.

dancer
Rating
I love to bike ride and sometimes play basketball against the kids in my neighborhood.

UNIQUE
I love swimming
the best total workout!!!

Brittney C
Rating
ice skating

you should try it fun with friends and you can even lose your extra fat!

throw_away_your_television_2
Running, Sit ups, Press ups, Some weights and on the exercise bike while watching some TV

*CoUrAgE*
Curves gym

dogluver876
anything outside =)

joyceeleann
I have a stationary bike in front of my tv and I play xbox while biking....I get so wrapped up in the game that I forget I am peddeling...and next thing I know...10 miles...

*ZoMB!E *
i just bought taebo today..and my god, i looooove it!!!!!!!!!! it got me to sweat like no other haha

tahlfire2007
When weather permits, I enjoy bike riding or hiking. If I can't do that, I use my treadmill.

F1reflyfan
pushups, situps, squats, running outside

Marie
I too love running, started on the treadmill and am moving to the outdoors.

Sarah
i like dancing too. i dance everyday!!! i also like to walk alot.

RICHARD S
Rating
12 ounce curls with a bud in each hand

dabirdie
Rating
i like doing gardening, yardwork. Getting some sun at the same time. Taking my doggie to the doggie park and playing with her. Walking the treadmill, inclined bicycle. Walking the malls shopping is right up there too.

Jade
Rating
elliptical

SuperStar8801
Tennis, yoga, and hiking :)

Donovan G
Rating
I think running while listening to my favorite music really helps me forget the daily stresses. Also just playing soccer, volleyball, basketball, or football outside. Just getting out there is what i love.

jose g
Rating
push ups pull ups and beanch prence

Springsteen
MY favorite is dancing to music I belly dance and there is nothing better then knowing u are working out losing wieght gaining mussel and confidence and having fun!

Dimple
walking outside.

barthebear
Rating
Dance

searching
Rating
A long brisk walk or dancing

crazy_daisy
Rating
hey hun...mine would have ta be TAEBO and good old fashion weights!...love daisy :)

jamie_0778
running on the eliptical

andycapp
Rating
I like running and treadmill, no dancing here! lol

Decrot
Rating
Running is the most enjoyable form of exercise. you can listen to your ipod and enjoy some sights

krazy salazar
playing in the park with my two and a half yr old daughter and dancing to shakira with her!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy