Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What are your views on Overweight people?
I'd just like to thank the great response i got from the anorexia subject. Now i'd like know people's views on being overweight. whether your a stone overweight or 20 stone overweight, ...

Do I look fat?
This is an old pic I don't dress like that anymore I know Iam slighty over weight but am I really fat?
http://i179.photobucket. D...

What do you think of my weight?
108 lbs, 14 years old. 5'4.

too fat? not thin enough?

should i loose weight? i feel huge......

I am 115 pounds how do i lose 15 pounds?
i have been 115 for 2 years and when i starve my self i lose 4 pounds and i look fatter and when i eat something i look skinner.

i just want to look lik nicole richie:(...

How can i do the aerobic part of my training without losing muscle?

Am i fat???????
i am 136 puonds and about 5'4...

Can We Take Fruits in breakfast? If so Which fruits are good to Have?

I am a girl,im 13 years old,and i weigh 130lbs,i am also 5'8 am i over weight?

Would you rather be anorexic or obese?
P.S you can die either way....

Why is nutrition such an important issue globally?
Diseases either directly or indirectly linked with nutrition.
What is considered to be THE most important issue concerning nutrition.
Why and how does the nutrition of different countries ...

Why do people eat over 300grams of protein is healthy?
Sure it helps build muscle while it restores it. But is everyone aware that too much protein is bad for your kidney's. If so, they why take soooo much protein??...

Am i fat???
Thigsh- 20 inches (highes point on my thighs)
Waist- 26 inches
Hips- 32 1/2 inches

is this fat?
are my thighs/hips/waist to big?
im a girl and 14
104 pounds ill ...

800 calorie diet?
i need to lose 40 pounds.
can i do it in 14 weeks eating 800 calories a day.
oh, no dairy or meat too.
only fruits,veggies, nuts/seeds....

I need 2 lose weight i have 2 weeks i need a FREE way to lose 12lbs in 2 weeks please help.?
if its more than 2 weeks don't answer/ please help. and if u r going 2 tell me its not heathy dont answer .i need answers that will help ...

Am i fat... idk?
is being 5'8 and 162lbs fat?...

How much weight should i lose?? (pics)?
http://i182.photobucket.
http://i182.photobucket.
i'm sorry if the links don't work.

Are twinkies a healthy snack?

Is it ok to eat ketchup with scrambled eggs?
im trying to lose weight
and i like ketchup with my eggs
i knwo thats weird but yea
is it ok if i eat 2 scrambled eggs in the morning with ketchup? and whole wheat toast....

I think i look too skinny- do you?
http://i293.photobucket. http://i293.photobucket. http://i293.photobucket....

How to lose weight in 45 days?
Hi. I am 25 year old male and married. I used to be of 64kg or a bit less before marriage (2 years ago) but after marriage i gained 18kgs for no reason because i am eating the same sort of food. I ...

♥ of gold
How many caffinated beverages should we drink a day?
Meaning: what is the limit?

cam :)
Rating
jUst wheN you feeL sLeepy...

murray-brian@sbcglobal.net
Rating

zee
Rating
Depends on what you are trying to do and what you drink caffeine is a drug so technical it is already bad for you, so you should limit as much as you can and drink water or fruit juice 100 %

Tammie C
Rating
Only one a day. I however drink more then a pot a day and I'm still here. Wow, what's that pain in my chest? lol

palacki808
Rating
Most people don't like to hear it, but its the truth. You shouldn't be drinking anything that contains caffiene. The average human heart only has so many "beats" in its lifetime. Caffiene increases your heart rate prematurely weakening your heart.

PRINCEZZ
Rating

Kare♥Bear
I can only drink 1, or two at the most.

Too much gives me the shakes, keeps me up at night, and produces tender "cysts" in my breasts -fibrocysytic breasts.

Water is really the best beverage (after your wake-up cup of java or coke!)

Angel
Ideally, None but to be realistic, assuming you like the taste.. ONE and the earlier in the day, the better (for the caffeine keeping you awake).
The older you are, I have found, that the less you can have. I use to have much more as a kid/teen, but now find that, now that I got to 30s, my tolerance (meaning ability to go to sleep) is less.
IF you are addicted, wean yourself off OR go cold turkey and suffer for a few days with pain meds. IF not, don't start. juice is better for you and 'just' as sweet.

Joseph, II
Since we all respond to caffine differently, I think the amount each person can handle is different too. If you notice you're starting to feel "wired" or are acting differently after- say 3 colas, or 2 cups of coffee or tea- then that would be YOUR "limit". There is no "standard limit" from person to person.

zacharywright44
i would say 2 max. but what do i know
i only drink frappacinos at starbgucks so i wouldnt know. but i would say 2 or 3

♥ me ♥
ur not really supposed to drink any.

Kokoa
Rating
there is no limit. but you shouldn't be taking in a lot of caffine because if it negative affects as far as false energy.

mookie
I have 1-2 cups in the morning...no biggy. There are suppose to be benefits that outweigh the negatives. Who knows??...that seems to change. Too much of anything isn't good.

Nikki
Rating
If you are an athlete (especially a runner or swimmer) you probably shouldn't have any. It dehyrates you. But some people just need their morning coffee.

The current per capita consumption level of caffeine for adults is approximately 200 mg. daily, showing a mean intake of 3 mg./kg. body weight (1, 4). For children and young adults, the primary source of caffeine is tea, while caffeine intake for adults 25 and older is mostly derived from coffee (4).

Just stick with 1-2 caffinated drinks.

curiousandsmiley
One per day is all you body should recieve. Caffinated drinks tend to dehydrate your body rather than replenish fluids. I usually only drink them during wintertime if at all.

Brooke
Rating
0- But I limit myself to two. I love my cafffffffffffine!

sree
Rating
two caffinated Beverage drink a day can be suggested one in the morning and one in the evening.

asd_5_98
the min should be 24 at least 1 an hour, no limit.. the more you drink the better itll be

luckduck_luckyducky
Rating
1 a day is ok but really it is ok to drink a lil caffinee cus it helps ur brain cells

♀ CeN_CaL_PIMP♀
I would say 3 a week, because if u drink 1 a day for a whole year, that's actually 16 lbs. of fat you have gained in that one year!

tictak kat
As many, as it takes!..............:)

The Guy
128 and the limit should be no more than 380 gallons or 780 litres

scrappy06
more like one every two days

Angel
average about 1 per day

Maddog Salamander
Rating
Take a look at this article from www.healthline.com. The amount that you consume before it is considered excessive really varies from person to person. The average amount that is considered moderate (and therefore safe) use is three 8 oz. cups of coffee a day.

I personally feel that if caffeine is natural (i.e. tea leaves, kola nuts, coffee, and cocoa beans) then it is healthier for a person than synthetic caffeine added to a drink. But this is a personal opinion in now way backed up by scientific research.

Beejee
Whatever we want. Too much and we suffer - not enough and those around us suffer.(Hey! That's deep.)

Alex
For optimal health, 0.

thetravelinggardener
Rating
According to the research people, we should not drink any caffinated beverages.
However, I start the day with two cups of regualr coffee and then nothing else caffinated the rest of the day.

Coffee just doesn't mix well with vodka

couchP56
O

Irina C
Rating
average about 1 per day, but I''m inconsistant. None on the weekends, and anywhere between none and 5 on a work day. I enjoy it, but don''t miss it if its not there.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy