Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

A sensible choice for snacking before bed?
I always get really hungry before I go to bed I know that eating late is the worst time and makes you gain weight easily overnight. Im getting tired of eating fruit and yoghurt. Are there any other ...

Is drinking coffee safe for teenagers?
i heard that drinking coffee will stunt a teenager's growth but is that true and i mean teenagers age 13-19....

How do I stop eating?
Like, I want to see what it's like to not eat anything for a few days, but I don't know how to explain it to my mom and how to actually get the willpower to do it......

I am 14 and am 5'7.5 and weigh 135, is this average or underweight or what?haha?

Made fun of for being skinny?
i know im skinny...i just turned 13 in november..and i weigh 78 lbs..im 4'11? my friends and people call me anorexic or whatever and they dont know how it hurts and i barely ever make fun of the ...

How did YOU quit smoking once and for all?
It's been five days, and I'm down to three cigs a day now. But my head is hurting, and I'm very moody. Can you guys share your experiences, and little tricks that worked for you, as ...

Am I over weight?
Im 13 and im 5'3-5'4. i weigh 120-130 lbs....

How much should i weigh?
I am 14 years old and i am 5 2
right now i am currently 99 ...

If I have my dinner at 8:30 pm will I get fat?

Starving to lose some weight....?
Advice if starving to lose weight works?

Well I've never been happy with my size - ever...
i've reached the point in my life where i'm not liking 'me"!
i&...

What are some good ways to make yourself get up early! say like 6:00 or 7:00?
i have to get up early to run 4-5 miles because i'm on the crosscountry team but i can't get up an earlier then 8 or 9!!! how do i wake up that early!!! (besides an alarm clock! i already ...

Am i fat..you tell me!?
hey here are my stats..

age 15
weight 74kg or 163 pounds
height about 5 8"
waist 34-35 inches

so am i fat???

thanks guys!...

Am i overweight?
Im 14 years old 137 pounds and 5'8 am i overweight?...

Skipping meals help?
How bad is it to only eat dinner. If I skip breakfast, for lunch have maybe some water and a bag of pretzels and then just eat a big dinner. I'm a 20 year old female (if that matters)...

How fat am i?
My mum tells me i need to lose weight, my dad constantly asks me whether i've exercised and i've been made fun of at college for being fat. so what do u people think? and how much do i need ...

Is diet coke bad for you?

Embarrassed while jogging?
Hi. I've been jogging to lose a bit of weight, and slowly my endurance (and confidence!) has been improving. but today, it was very windy, so i just went for a jog around the block. My Mom ...

Why do men with big bellies (On a hot day) walk around in their front yard showing off their fat belly?
Don't they know it hurts everyone's eyes?
Additional Details
Sometimes they do yard work and their big tummy hangs 6 inches ...

Does skipping meals make you lose or gain weight?
I recently gained weight after I stopped running and I need to slim down some. So I'm wondering if skipping meals is going to make my lose weight or gain weight. Among other things that I'm ...

Im 13 yrs and i want to lose weight!?
im 5'1-5'2 and im 155 lbs
i want to lose 50 lbs
how long will it take?
i kinda excercise.
what do i eat!
im sick of people making fun of mee!!
:'(...

Landon S
Iam 15 years old i weigh 120 and i want to weigh 333 thats my favorite number is it safe to use steriods ...?
just want to know is it safe to use steroids or get muscles naturaly by working out and benching OR do both

mouldypeach
DON'T TAKE STEROIDS!
Don't even contemplate on taking steroids.
If you want to delevop muscles, just work out. Eat plenty of meat to develop those muscles too.

gapj316
go nuts dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROCK ON!!!!!!
THE MORE THE BETTER!!!

easternhero255
Steriods are for skrewbags. Just go to the gym and work out and go jogging. If you work out for 3 hours a day 5 days a week, you should be 215 in about 4 months. You dont want to be 333 lbs of muscle...unless your trying to get into the WWE.

lilguysmum
333? A bit much to strive for, don't you think? Having muscles is one thing, but at that weight, there's fat too.

J D
Rating
If you use steroids, you'll be prone to growing moobs. Also, muscles built through steroids are weak... muscles gained through hard work are functional, not just for looks.

Also, people will talk crap about you if you do decide to use roids. They won't think you're cool, just nasty.

However, if you work out often and take care of your body, you'll gain respect from the other guys, and the girls will love you. (Hopefully)

The Sandman
Rating
use steroids thats what all the cool kids do, so u shuld do it

soccerchick0440
Rating
you shouldnt use steriods at 15 my husband has a really nice body
he works out everyday
and he takes think protein shake that has lots of calories
go buy supplements at a supplement store

prestliz@rogers.com
Rating
Don't us steriods...get fit by going to the gym, playing sports and being healthy

Kenny
Rating
Steroids are like drugs, drugs make you crazy and do crazy stuff. Steroids are bad for you..

jme19914fun
no no no steroids!!!
no way! you will destroy your body and mind.
and you are still developing...especially hormonally.
so just wait another year or so and keep working out and researching healthy ways to body build....you will see a big difference.
but never use steroids!

Grant M
Rating
Never use steroids. It is going to take a long time to gain that much weight, but you will get there eventually if you consume a lot of protein (through your diet or with shakes) and lift a lot. Also drink a lot of whole milk to help gain weight and eat lots of leafy greens.

~Liz~
wow so you want to get fatter? Or more muscular.
the problem with steroids is when you stop using em most of that muscle turns to fat.
and then no lady will want you. Well maybe bigger girls but w.e.

demonscall
Rating
steroids are safe...
IF YOU WANT TO GET A HEART ATTACK

Stick to the natural way...

Josho
Rating
your joking right? lmao! you want to weight as much as your favorite number?! wow...

Annuhh
WOW.
don't use them.

avsroxbronxfan
NO! NO MATTER WHAT, STEROIDS ARE NEVER SAFE TO USE! Don't be Barry Bonds!

Sashle Smith
Rating
hahaha oh man!

lovemadiee
ah! hun, being that overweight is considered being clinically obese!
do you know what could come with being the heavy??
blood clots... breathing disorders... cloged arterites... you wouldn't be able to WALK!

get a GRIP man

Brutal1ty
if you want a small one ☻ lol go for it mate !!

storm!
Rating
omg thats a stupid reason to want to weigh that much im sorry but wow. do not use steroids at the least.

anonymous
Steroids are extremely unhealthy and unsafe. They also make men gain breasts. :] have fun with that.

bbal44
Rating
well if you want a shriveled manhood and moobs, go ahead and juice.
I wouldn't

yoripandra
Rating
no it not good and i think ur crazy for wantin to become 333 just coz its ur fav number
//// get a life

kittybyebye
Don't use steroids eat a lot and work out to turn that fat into muscle.

Shawnna M
Lets put it like this, if steroids were safe they wouldn't be illegal. Duh.

People die from them, I saw MTV's Real Life- I use steroids and this guy palyed baseball and took steroids and actually died by the time the show was done being taped. Don't do something stupid.

cali_goodin
no...neither

Julia M
NOOOO!!!!!!!! YOU'D LOOK A LIKE A FATSO!!!

feelrusted
Rating
333 lbs or raw muscle? lol i don't think that is possible without dying haha. haha just be glad your favorite number isn't 999 or something more than your current haha.

JoseCuervos
Okay first off, considering the fact that you are 120, your body type is not one to be over 300 or probably too far over 200 pounds if its in shape (like without a bunch of fat) and thats just fine. The best athletes do not weigh 300 pounds. But no steroids are potentially deadly, they alter things they shouldn't, they leave perminant damage and they may and probably will ruin your life in the end. Don't use them. Work out.... Get fit, not huge.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy