Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I am a girl,im 13 years old,and i weigh 130lbs,i am also 5'8 am i over weight?

Would you rather be anorexic or obese?
P.S you can die either way....

Why is nutrition such an important issue globally?
Diseases either directly or indirectly linked with nutrition.
What is considered to be THE most important issue concerning nutrition.
Why and how does the nutrition of different countries ...

Why do people eat over 300grams of protein is healthy?
Sure it helps build muscle while it restores it. But is everyone aware that too much protein is bad for your kidney's. If so, they why take soooo much protein??...

Am i fat???
Thigsh- 20 inches (highes point on my thighs)
Waist- 26 inches
Hips- 32 1/2 inches

is this fat?
are my thighs/hips/waist to big?
im a girl and 14
104 pounds ill ...

800 calorie diet?
i need to lose 40 pounds.
can i do it in 14 weeks eating 800 calories a day.
oh, no dairy or meat too.
only fruits,veggies, nuts/seeds....

I need 2 lose weight i have 2 weeks i need a FREE way to lose 12lbs in 2 weeks please help.?
if its more than 2 weeks don't answer/ please help. and if u r going 2 tell me its not heathy dont answer .i need answers that will help ...

Am i fat... idk?
is being 5'8 and 162lbs fat?...

How much weight should i lose?? (pics)?
http://i182.photobucket.
http://i182.photobucket.
i'm sorry if the links don't work.

Are twinkies a healthy snack?

Is it ok to eat ketchup with scrambled eggs?
im trying to lose weight
and i like ketchup with my eggs
i knwo thats weird but yea
is it ok if i eat 2 scrambled eggs in the morning with ketchup? and whole wheat toast....

I think i look too skinny- do you?
http://i293.photobucket. http://i293.photobucket. http://i293.photobucket....

How to lose weight in 45 days?
Hi. I am 25 year old male and married. I used to be of 64kg or a bit less before marriage (2 years ago) but after marriage i gained 18kgs for no reason because i am eating the same sort of food. I ...

Have I Lost Any Weight ?
Judging From there 2 pics have i lost weight??

Before-
http://i285.photobucket.
Now-
http://i285.photobucket....

Am i Fatt?
I Am 13 5'3" 3/4...And 106 Lbs. I Think Im Fat...
Answers Please...?
Thankss
:]]...

Is 115 pounds fat?
my friend Jackie thinks shes fat . shes 115 pounds and i think
shes like 5'4.do u think she iZ fat or iZ she just freaking out
like i think? oh ya and she is 14....

My boyfriend says im fat. I am 5'7 and 102lbs. Should I lose weight?

Am I overweight???
I know everyone asks these questions and they are really not but i need your guy's help.

I am btween 12-17 yrs. old, 5'3-4 and i wiegh 180-200 lbs...i need some help...if you ...

How much water should a person drink per day?
My cousin doesn't drink as much water as she should. I'm encouraging her to drink more water per day, but how much? She's 12 years old, and 5'2" & 117lbs.
A...

Am i TOO underweight?
I'm 13, 5'5" and weigh 85 pounds. Everyone is like oh you look so anorexic do you have an eating disorder? I'm like..no. Even my teacher one time asked me if I had a problem with ...

joseph
Is this ok to lose some weight?
ok for breakfast i am going to have a cup of dry honey bunches of oats with some water. then later i am going to have a egg white sandwich on wheat bread wheat and for dinner chicken sanwich on wheat bread is that good?

Maddi
Rating
if you want to loose wieght read a book called "SKINNY *****" i read it and it changed my view and ive lost alot of wieght in the morning have fruit but yea sounds good to me

beaker23
Rating
ummm thats gunna get boring eatin the same thing everyday!!
but anyway u need more fruits and vegies
and join a gym or sumthing

ssbarbara66
Rating
It's better than a pizza or a cheeseburger. You need some dairy in your diet so you should eat your cereal with skim milk or 2 percent. Skip the bread on the chicken for dinner. Also, there are no veggies or fruit. Maybe some fruit with breakfast and chicken with veggies for dinner.

Ankhesan amun
You're not going to lose a thing on that. Its unbalanced, and there are no fruits, no veggies, not enough protein, and it's too carby.

I know some ppl are going to a place called sparkpeople.com or something like that, and finding all kinds of meal plans and stuff. Maybe it can be useful for you to, in your planning.

Good Luck!

Louella R
where is the veggies or juice? sounds very unhealthy and you need probatics too..your colon will get into trouble as you are not eating healthy..seek a nutritionist

Peyton W
Rating
it is good

but i think that you should eat in between the meals to be more healthy because eating small portions may be better for your health.

lorianna
Rating
It is, but its not enough. Add some fruits and veggies, and a bit of dairy.

Arsham A
Hey Asker , Well its fine to loose weight and you getting into the diet plan really quick keep on eating what your eating and if you really want to loose weight 30 minutes in the gym is great make sure you do alot of cardiovascular excersise that way your healthy and happy I recomend Golds Gym visit the site below pick a location near you

dr.kwack
It seems like you're focusing on eating as least as you can as healthily as you can but what you really want to do is eat as frequently as you can as heathily as you can.

You'll find yourself fuller if you eat five/six small meals than if you eat three big meals because if you eat three, in between, you'll be more apt to give into temptation and pick up things that aren't good for you and snack on!! If you eat more across the span of the day than you'll be fuller and have more all around energy.

monkygrl95
Rating
its a bit carby, and u need lots of water, but yeah sounds good

Missy
You can't have the samething every day. Your body needs to have a variety of foods. Just watch your portions. I would look at wieght watcher. You can get a lot of ideas from the web on low calorie diets.

Exercise always works too. Just a ten minute walk.

setthecontrols@rocketmail.com
Eat a healthy (no junkfood or EXCESSIVE fat), balanced diet, exercise and drink lots of water. You got the healthy food part down as best the average American can seem to manage nowadays. Now just throw in some fruits and veggies, don't bother skipping the egg yolk unless you feel you need or just want to, and get outside.

lyza
eat a lot of fruits especially apples! When you eat snacks,try to eat low calorie food or the best way is eat fruits! before i go to bed, instead of eating chips, i eat apple maybe two apples and when i wake up in the morning i love my stomach coz they're flat. :-)

The Muse
No. The breakfast cereal is processed and it's all sugary garbage. You're eliminating dairy. You're not having any fruit or vegetables. You're already repeating yourself. Your spelling is lacking. You'll end up gaining weight because your body will assume there's a famine coming and store everything as fat.

Peaches
More fresh things like fruits and veggies

kristine
Rating
no so good...u need fruits and veggies

kristenruland22
i don't know about losing weight but for it to be healthy, your meals should have lots of color in them.

An orange, strawberry, corn, broccoli, things like that.

Jesse
sure that is ok to lose weight
but that doesnt sound to good

silver4477
Rating
Here's a tip- after you exercise, make sure that you eat healthy foods, preferably proteins, within 15- 30 minutes after you are done.

rosedolphin101
You need more fruits and vegetables!

myskinnygarden
It's hard to tell without knowing your height and weight but that doesnt really seem like enough calories to me. Have you tried any of the sites where you can track the food you are eating? You should really determine how many calories you need to consume to lose weight then track what you are eating and how much you are burning off through exercise (you are exercising, right?).

I use the tracker at Prevention.com Here's a link to it...
Health tracker
http://www.prevention.com/cda/healthtracker.do?&fdpath=oi%2FFitDay%2FHomeGuest.html%3F_a_Date%3D1217116800.%26_a_rdata%3DFitWrapper%26_a_rurl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.prevention.com%253A80%252Fcda%252Fhealthtracker.do%253F&rdata=FitWrapper&rpagename=HomeGuest&rpagecategory=Home

Here's a link to an article that might help. 5 ways to increase your chances of having a "healthy week".
http://buzz.prevention.com/community/ginag/5-ways-to-increase-your-chances-of-having-a-healthy-week

Richard H
Rating
See a doctor for a diet plan that will work.

gohnzo
Rating
of course your gonna lose weight from that and energy and well you might as well not eat. eat what you want just less exercise more and unless your 60 to 100 lbs over weight dont get caught up in the whole weight loss thing.

uststrainer
Rating
How much do you weigh? what is your current caloric intake? How many grams of protein, fiber, fat, sugar, and carbs do you take in.
did you know that calcium is essential for weight loss?
how much normal daily activity do you have.
I hope you are taking vitamins.

Keep in mind that yo-yo diets promote muscle loss and long term fat gain. you must increase metabolism to lose weight.

musclehead22
Rating
Ok screw the fruits for now ur diet is OFF because it consist of mainly carbs you need to cut the carbs to 20% of your food intake (around 120 g mainly from vegetable and oatmel) get more protein in the diet your body needs protein to regenerate a lot of things in the body carbs just spike ur insulin and make you fat
Good luck !
im a p. t.

Shade75
Rating
I'm a firm believer in being more active rather than eating things that taste like crap.

TopherD
Rating
well you have a lot of breads...breads expand in your stomach..lol

and even if you cut the breads out you may lose some weight but you will gain it back unless thats a permanent diet...just work out and watch your portions...you dont have to starve yourself. just do like pushups and sit ups(three sets, ten reps) every day and that does something more than nothing.

Spicy Tekka Maki
Rating
more fruits and vegetable for sure.

livn4themin
Rating
Sort of bland, why not fat free milk with the cereal and add some fruit and vege's in there so you will get the fiber you need.

Dan
Rating
You need to drink a lot of water (6 to 8 glasses a day) along with all that.
And have more veggies and fruits.
---

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy