Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Men!!! I'm 5'9, 123lbs, and a size 2. Would you consider me too thin or average?
I do eat and I work out at the gym to stay toned. Ladies your input is welcomed also....

Am i overweight? Answer!?
OK I'm 13yrs Old

Weight- 125lb

Height- 5'6 ft

I gained about 6lb.. Now that school started I even eat less.. I don't eat breakfast (don't like ...

How much should a 14 year old weigh.?!?
how much should a 14 year old weigh, i wear a size 3 or a 26 in garage. uhm, how much should i weigh .?! , am i average. i think im fat....

How tall are you and how much do you weigh???

Additional Details
im 5'7" and around 129 lbs.(sometimes less)...

How can I support my girlfriend with her new year diet?
Should I join in? Should I be strong when she wants chocolate or let her have a few chocolatey pleasures? Any help or advice will be appreciated. She doesn't want to fail again, it's not ...

I'm trying to stop eating fast foods. Can you tell me the most grotesque think to make me stop?
convice me to stop. Im not fat at all, I just think that eating fast food is unhealthy but the addiction is big.. Convice me to quit
Additional Details

How can I lose 40 pounds without taking pills?
I weigh 200 pounds right now and I'm only 15 years old. I have tried everything and I need help!...

I feel crappy and fat!?
i am a teenager.
5'5 and 135
i am trying to lose weight but blew it today
my face looks rounder and blotched
my hair is sooo greasy. i know i need to wash it but it was one ...

I want to lose 15 pounds by may how can i get this done?
please no answers about "this is unhealthy blah blah blah" i want a quick easy diet that has really really worked ...

How do I gain weight faster?
I am 16 and im 5'3" and a half and i weigh about 90 lbs. people are tellin me i look good and that i should stay the same... but i have gotten truth from some people.....i checked out some ...

Am i underweight???
I am 5 foot 5.5 inches and weigh 108 pounds, I am 19. Reading a lot of posts this is the normal weight for a younger teenager of about 14, so i am now a bit worried. I don't even look THAT thin ...

Is it ok to eat junk food if you don't put on weight?
I exercise every night (Boxing, Gym, Swimming) and I go for a long run every weekend, I don't drink much and don't smoke. I drink loads of water

however

My addiction ...

Am i fat?????????
okay im 5ft 7 and 105 lbs. Is that fat???/

And no im not all obseesed about that stuff im Just wonderin
Additional Details

I am 5'8 and i weigh 145 i want to lose some!?
i would really want to weigh like 128 or 130. how do i lose it easily and quickly?
please help!...

Friends i have heard breakfast is neccessary why?which meal should i skip lunch or dinner to loose weight?

If I lose 10-15 pounds, will it be noticeable?
Will I, as well as other people, be able to to see a difference if I were to lose 10-15 pounds? Even if it were just a slight difference?
I am 5"7 and 157 pounds....

Would you rather be taller or shorter than you are?
I'm 5'10" and i'm very ...

If i starve myself...?
will i lose muscle or fat first?
will cellulite go away?

dont tell me not to starve myself cos i never said i was, im just asking....

One of my friends is 5'5 and weighs 150 is she fat???
well, she just goes to my school, ummm, some ppl make fun of her, idon't really get it, she doesn't seem to be fat to me, is she fat to u??? =/...like ppl call her names sometimes, and i ...

Does your body use fat calories from areas of your body in relation to muscles needing the energy?

Aℓℓisσи™
Am I Overweight? Just Curious?
Hi, this is Emma on my cousin's yahoo.

I am 13 years old, weigh 142. I am 5'6.

Am I overweight, just curious. and a little self-concious.

Thanks =]
Additional Details
I am Alli's cousin, I'm 13, she's 14. Read her profile thing.

^^To those who don't believe me!^^

Thanks for all the honest answers!

Hannahishhh
no.
you just have a muscular body type.

Gentle Giant
i think ur slighty underwight

:))
i dont think so because your tall.
your 13 you probably just started puberty
it should be gone soon

Corey
I can't say your over wieght because i dont know what you look like. some people weigh more than you think but look real good maybe thats your case i dont know

Jenn
Rating
No I don't think so for your height.

Taylor! =]
no.

becks
Rating
go to the official food pyramid website and i think they have a thing that tells you about that.

Ikram. (♥)
Rating
For your height, no.

louis r
Rating
hard to tell....im 16 & 5'11 & 180 lbs but it is mostly muscle...

if you can feel fat you might be overweight but all i can say is 13 years old and 5'6... your gunna be tall

Whoo Hoo
Rating
No not for your height.

The White Devil
No you are just average.

But I'm 142 and I'm 6'0".

Kita M
Nah, I don't think so..
I'm 13, 5'2'' and 96lbs.

♥GECB♥
Rating
i really wish people would stop asking these questions-- its all about how you feel-- why are you letting people who you don't even know judge you and tell you how you look. You are what you are and you shouldn't be asking people to judge you

lia
Rating
u would be if u were shorter

but no u r not

Chelz.
no i looked online and your BMI (body mass index) says 22.9 which is normal weight ~ ;)

Vicki
Rating
no you sound perfect :)
5'6 is taller than some models, and 142 is a healthy weight.
don't diet. x

Samian Quazi
nope

Df D
Rating
NO. Your BMI is 22.9, which is in the healthy weight range. But asking people on yahoo whether or not you're overweight is a bad idea, because there are some people, like the boy who answered this earlier, who don't have a clue what healthy weight is but will answer anyway. There are also people who just like to be mean, and would call you fat even if you weighed 70 pounds.

rosedolphin101
Rating
it all depends on what type of frame u have, look at this site!

CoolKidx3 (:
Rating
nope.

Enchilada
Rating
no

Kara L
no because you are tall

Blub blub blub
PERFECTO!!!

bow_chika
your in the average.
your beatiful
thewayy u arre.
your not overweight

estatitra
No

Amber H
Rating
no ur just tall

sami
no u r just fine u r totally fine! u probably look HOT!!
god loves u!

loveseverus14
No, don't be self concious! That's not overweight.
If you're still worried, try to eat more fruits and vegetables, and try walking short distances or biking somewhere like to a park to relax!

Curly Q
no!!

wattrlz
Rating
You're weight is fine. Your bmi is about 23 (25 being the very beginning of, " fat") and that metric is known for being quite conservative. I'm sure I and most of the other responders who agree with me would say the same thing if we saw a picture. Besides, you're only 13, you probably still have growing to do and that requires a lot of energy.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy