Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Every body wants me to get braces but i dont and i admit that i have crocked teeth what should i do?

Additional Details
well the 5th tooth from the left on bottom jaw is growin behind my 4th and 6th tooth and my bottom teeth are ...

I’m having a wisdom tooth pulled out tomorrow, anything I can do to make the pain bearable?
Apart from enjoying a good meal before having the procedure because I might not be able to eat anything else for the whole day....

Need tips keeping braces clean on long school days?
when i have afternoon studies i pack lunch to school but i always have food stuff in my braces which i cant get out.what can i do (other than bring a toothbrush ) to get the food out .something ...

Grrrr i get braces on march 3rd?
what color do u think i should get because ...

How often do you brush your teeth??
....truthfully!...

My breath smells like fart?
ive been told my breath sometimes smells like fart
i brush twice a day for about 5 mins and gargle with listerine
i visit the dentist every 6 months
please help!
sometimes i never ...

What is good for a toothache? I've used oragel and mouth wash, doen't work..any ideas?

My DENTIST kissed me, "What should I do"?
I went to see my dentist because my wisdom tooth was bothering me. He told me that he would extract the tooth.
He froze my mouth and I was apprenhensive as to whether or not I would feel the ...

Is it hard to talk with braces?
I'm just wondering whether it is hard to talk with braces on?

Like... will I talk funny? :S...

I have a very bad tooth ace , i can not afford to go to the dentist right now, what can i use for the pain?
I took Motrin 800 .It kind of help....

I accidentally swallowed the wax for my braces! HELP!!! I NEED ANSWERS QUICK!!?
I just swallowed a pinch of wax a while ago. Is the wax safe if swallowed? Is it something to worry about?? I don't wanna get poisoned. =(...

Chewing gum with braces...?
What would happen if I chew gum with braces??Will anyone else notice I was chewing gum??
Thanks =]...

How do you know if u need braces?

Do braces hurt?
because my teeth r really messed up and i need them and i have been doing research on them

♥shelby♥...

What colors should i get for my braces?
ok i am going to the orthodontist soon for like the one millionth time and i need color suggestions!
the color combos i already used were:
pink and black
orange and green
red and ...

When is the best time to brush your teeth?
Is it bad to brush them straight away after you've eaten?
Additional Details
i brush them 6 times a day but will it ruin my gums ...

Is this going to permanentley damage my teeth forever!?
I know it sound stupid, but I filed my front teeth down w/ a nail file. I didn't do it hard or for very long, but I looked in the mirror and the bumpy ridges on the bottom of my teeth (which ...

How painful is getting wisdom teeth out?

Are you afraid of going to the dentist?

Straight after you brush your teeth, do you look in the mirror and smile at yourself?

xo cAnDii ♥
After you use mouthwash are you suppose to wash your mouth out with water?
Also, what is the order your suppose too brush, floss, and use mouthwash??

thanks

Adrianna
Rating
i don't think so..
haha at leats i never do

kittylovergalore
My sis in law is a dentist, and you are not supposed to wash out your mouth with water after mouthwashing. She advises me to brush, floss and then use mouthwash. But, she asks that I take about 7 minutes to perform this routine. I find that very difficult.

The Great Gate
No. Of course you can but it would appear in the directions if it was recommended. Here is an analogy for you to make things more understandable. You have a dirty car which represents your mouth. I am assuming you would go in this order if you were to clean your car.........
1) Brush (All the big pieces out of the way/vacuum)
2) Floss (Clean the small & harder to reach germs, all the details in unseen places)
3) Mouthwash (Finishing touches [shampoo the carpet, windex the windshield/windows, etc.])

Madison
Rating
You are not supposed to wash your mouth out directly after you use mouthwash. You need to wait at least 5 minutes before doing so if you can't handle the taste.
Also, you can dilute the mouthwash with a little bit of water (not much at all) and it helps it not be so strong.
Also, I find it's best to brush, floss, and then use mouthwash.

Rick B
Rating
No, don't rinse it out.

You should brush after each meal and before bed. You should floss once a day.

aero girl.
Rating
no, you don't have to rinse ur mouth w/ water, but I do because I don't like that icky taste...

And yes , you have it in order...

lyndseybirds
Rating
No u dont rinse ya mouth after mouthwash

nessie.
no, no water.

defiently dont floss first!
brush, floss, mouthwash feerr suree.

SNOOPY ROCKS!!!
Rating
No no water after you use mouthwash. I brush, floss then mouthwash

Daniii
Rating
No i don't think so because the mouth wash is still working but if you rinse it out with water your just rinsing out all of the stuff so there would be no point with mouthwash.

xpinkbananasx
I do. I don't think I'm supposed to though.

Yog
Rating
rinsing with water is the most natural way to wash ur mouth, that helps to remove particles saturated between tooth.

u need to wash ur mouth after every meal that will reduce bad odor

gsli4ever
Rating
no ur not suppose 2 at least i dont do tht

~RyanRoss4Ever~
Rating
well i sometimes use water after using mouthwash, but i don't think it really matters. read the directions on the bottle. and yeah the order's right.

Ben
ya there are anti-life chemicals in mouthwash you don't want chillin in your mouth all day.

Shanna bananna
Floss, then brush, then mouthwash so your washing away all the stuff the pervious step missed.

puppiilv
Rating
no....people do their own orders.... i brush, floss, then mouthwash

electricman2170
no it shortens the effects of the mouthwash

heyyyyy
i brush, floss, then mouthwash. if the mouthwash is too stron like listerine i rise my mouth with water but if i can handle it i dont

missourim43
Brush.....floss and then mouthwash. Some of the new rinses have properties that make it more effective if you do not rinse out with water afterward.

Elizabeth R
Well, I would and wouldn't suggest. I wouldn't suggest it because it'll wash away all the chemicals and ingredients that are used for your teeth to stay healthy. I wouldn't suggest it because it contains harmful chemicals. I don;t use mouthwash. I just brush thoroughly for at least 2 minutes and I floss. Also, I rinse after every meal. If you want, you could do it like I do, but if you want to stay ith moutwash, I would suggest rinsing with a little bit of water. Good luck!

L W
Naw, that is the whole idea of rinsing with mouthwash.. It is suppose to act as a rinse. Sometimes I rinse with a bit of warm water afterwards if the mouthwash is too strong of an aftertaste.
As for order of cleaning teeth. I usually floss if something hard is stuck between my teeth, than brush to remove any other particles. Proceed with flossing again, and mouthwash for a great clean feeling

ffgurl75
Rating
i usuually swish and gargle very rigorously for 3-5 minutes and then spit and then rinse with water.....why because i use fluoride rinse and it can be toxic to the body when digested...

The acceleration of the aging process by fluoride occurs at the bio-chemical level by means of:

enzyme inhibition;
collagen breakdown;
genetic damage; and/or
disruption of the immune system per se.

Tyana
Rating
No you shouldn't need to rinse your mouth with water after mouthwash. Especially since the idea of mouthwash is aslo to protect your mouth from bacteria and teethstaining, the water would just rinse it off of oyur teeth

Brush, floss and then Mouthwash

bilbobagsend
Rating
okay yes supposed to rinse, order can be what you like i prefer to floss, brush, mouthwash then rinse

Lauren S
NOPE

MeLaNiE
Rating
I reccomend that you brush, rinse, floss, and then use mouthwash. Yes, you are supposed to rise your mouth out with water as long as you don't overdo it.

ella_minnoe
nope. remenants are still fighting off bacteria long after you spit.

and the order is brush, floss, mouthwash.

... Justice will previal... [L]
Rating
no, you aren't supposed to.

and i think it's:
floss, [get the stuff loose]
brush, [get it out]
then mouthwash [keep it out]

hope this helped, c ya

mary c
Rating
No, you not supposed to rinse after you use mouthwash. First floss, then brush, and finally mouthwash.

carolinagirls815
yea

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy