Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I hate my life. I worry to much. I feel to ugly all the time its not fair?
Okay so im a 14 year old girl. I go to high school. I hate it soo much. I feel awkward talking infrount of people so when i am picked for something i end up stuttering and people laugh. I feel ugly. O...

I am severely depressed and feel suicidal. can someone please help. can you give me a purpose for living?

Additional Details
hi, i dont see a purpose for life. i dont know why im here and what and why i am doing things for. if there is a ...

How can i stop being bullied?
i hate school. its hard to make friends, get along with people and everything. everyday its the same group of stupid boys and stupid girls bullying me. making fun of me, calling me names and stuff. i ...

I need help I don't know what to do any more?
I have been suffering from depression and an anxitey nervous disorder as a result I have given up on my karate training (I try going back then I feel scared andd can't do it). I'm on ...

What scares you?

How do u deal with depression?

My son sleeps until 4 oclock in the afternoon. Is this normal?

Additional Details
He is 21 years old. He goes to college. The three days he has to get up earlier, he gets up at one oclock for ...

Please stop me from killing my self?

Identify two great reasons to be alive?
For me this life is just an existence. Oh sure, I know what to do to move away from grief and pain, but in addition to that, I want to know what to move TOWARDS -to have a drive, to have a reason to ...

Why am I becoming MORE MISERABLE as i get older?
i rarely ever smile or laugh anymore and when i do, it's sounds like i'm being ...

What are your fears?
everyone has atleast one mine is dark and kinda ...

Is this weird?
Is it weird to wonder what its like to be a girl? Haha, midlife crisis :P...

Is it normal when you are considering suicide...?
...to think about wanting it to hurt the feelings of people who said they cared about you?...

Am I insane or gifted ?

I feel insane(literally)! Please help!?
Im only 14 years old, but i feel like im slipping into insanity. Im extremely paranoid im being watched and that im mom is going to die. If she doesnt answer my calls i worry she's been ...

Whats the most enoying noise you have heard?
mine is the noise of flip flops i hate them they should be banned
didnt no what topic to put it under so mental health was the ...

You are on life support, what would you want a loved one to do about it?

Should I leave him in his time of need?
My husband is a depressive alcoholic and his mood swings have caused great upset to our two children.

He left the family home in Easter this year, at the time I didn't know that he ...

THINK I HAVE A MENTAL PROBLEM?
most nights i cant sleep, for 2 months now i have only had about 4 hours sleep per night. i am addicted to weed but have been smoking it on and off for the last 2 months as i lost my job (not from ...

Is Depression merely anger without enthusiasm?

pyppajade06
Would you like you if you met you?

Melissa Bunk
I don't think so - too depressed.

nicksname
yes

liddle_angel
I would love me...do unto others as you wish to be done by...so if people truly treated me, the way I treat them...I would love to have me as their friend lol

teazer33
yes i would, i think, ermm, maybe, well dont know

xxx

sheepherder
i would find me to be quite a character!...lol

sweetlittlemama2006
Rating
yes

candi k
i would have to get to know me first

cyndi71mom
Rating
No, I don't think I would. I am moody and crabby and not very friendly.
Ouch - I should change that, huh?

colombianqt2112
Rating
yes

penwrite5
Depends on "who" you are!v I'd need more information from you!

Geedebb
Absolutely , because I have learned who I am first and already
understand most of me , I have many good attributes, some bad, and some that need to be tweaked . I feel the same way about my friends and I except and love them .

HUNK
Rating
i would be my best friend!so yes!!

pat.rob00 Chef U.K.
Certainly not, im a perfectionist and wont accept the critisism.

AlfredCT
Maybe not, they say i'm smart and nice, but i don't think so...
and after all i know the bad side of my temper!

Daddy Dave
Rating
Many people like me, 'from 18 to 80' and it is not for my good looks, and so it is possible.

mini me
Rating
no

kevin ? gent
Rating
tough question
yes after a few hours

Ne Obliviscaris
Rating
think so

bruce p ♥ ♥ ♥
Rating
most likely not. I can be a pain in the butt

Orselo
very good question. i don't think i can honestly answer . maybe cause it's more no then yes. hmmm

julie s
Rating
yes i would, I can trust me

Dash
depends if we talked or not, i probably wouldn't speak to myself if we met otherwise nor would i form any kind of opinion. i only have opinions of the people that stand out.

misery
I dunno... there are days when I'd hate me if I met me... there are days when I'd like me if I'd met me... call me self centered, but I'd be interested by me.

insane2mad
Rating
Great Question! In some cases yes and many cases no! Almost all my friends came from an acidic first meeting.....

But Great question?

bonjovigroupie
In all honesty, yes.

Literary Lass
Pfft, Hell no! I'd think of myself as a geek, loser, loner, and all around weirdo (which is odd seeing as the me that would be meeting me would be the exact same way).

I am also very critical of people and I would automatically find all the faults about me.

mixemup
yes, I like everything about me.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy