anxiety

sports441995
when i was a kid, i was scared of the stupidest things, such as:

a yellow light in the hallway.
my computer turning on and never turning off
a piano that would keep playing forever

lol

robert b
the dark scares me because it hides what i do not see,and therefore shows that i don't know what it is, and shows that i'm the smartest person there is. i guess i've got a crazy thing about knowing that i'm the best, and thats basically what keeps me from going crazy

QueenTeen
Spiders...

must_love_dogs_and_me
well, many things the usual- losing some one i love,hights,going over bridges,snakes I accualy like bugs and slimy things. God Bless!,Heather

Cathy
This man in town. I am afraid he could attack me or run me off a road.

That Asian guy
Not enough money to pay my bills.

Katie
Rating
Terrified of spiders. And forgetting about what I loved most as I get older.

Tasha!
Rating
the girl from that movie with all her black hair in her face and she climbs out of the tv! :|

♥Dome♥
Rating
heights and family dying

aztecatx60
Rating
Children/Senior Citizens being abused or molested. People on drugs, prostitutes,gays,lesbians being attacked and taking advantage of. Crime and the suffering of a human being or an innocent animal.
azteca

desi_k24
Losing someone I love, drowning, and snakes

Cella
Thinking about my future. Since the beginning of all my mental problems I'm afraid of what the future has in store for me. Some days are better then others and I'm not as afraid. Still most days are I'm afraid of how I'll take care of myself later in life.

Take care

DETROIT KING
Rating
OMG .........CLOWNS

Ali
Rating
being fat and cockroaches.

forensic44
loud noises.

boomboombaby
Rating
lots of things scare me....... dieing....being mad at someone before dieing and blaming them for something and them having to live with it the rest of their life, hurting my loved ones....... my love of my life leaving me.. something happening to him or my family...... me never getting to know what it feels like to live life to the fullest

envscigreen
not dying early enough...
thunder storms terrify me. lightening and so forth...

bdaugherty0423
mine is stupid. those ppl in costumes like at disney world and stuff.

Auxiliadora
That my husband will never quit drinking.

TRACEY J
Having to continue living since my partner passed away. Right now everything scares me.

:-)))

twentyfootsurf
homelessness and cancer.

Robert D
beheadings. We hear about it happening in the middle east some times and I just think that is such a horrible way to die and would not want to go through that.

Aaliyah president of Raganation
Spiders, Heights, and Dying painfully.

mysegovia@sbcglobal.net
Rating
I made a slight mistake in the tub with this hand held shower and ever since (3 years ago) I've been having anxiety and am scared to death of drowning. I know it sound silly but it's a constant thought--to the point of being OCD. Now I not only fear drowning, but dying in general and all the different ways it could happen. I'm scared I'll pass my fears on to my daughter. And I'm scared I'll die while she's too young and I won't be there for her and she won't remember me......

insanew/nasty intervals ofsanity
Rating
driving in the rain scares the hell out of me. i had a car wreck on 1/1/92 that killed a man. it was raining, i hydroplaned and went into oncoming traffic. his car exploded. it took me about 2 years to be able to drive a short distance in the rain. it terrifies me to the core of my being. even after all these years, driving in the rain, is the only TRUE thing that terrifies me to death. its a fear unlike any other. it will be with me for the rest of my life.

thanks for letting me share...
Lesli

Eisa
Rating
living a meaningless life

outofmany
having my throat slit ... i'd rather choose any other way possible to die than having my throat slit

Ankhesan amun
Not knowing where my kids are.

Rich
This is kind of funny, but what scares me the most is the result of a movie I saw on late night (UHF, if you are old enough to remember that) TV. A station out of Boston showed Night of the Living Dead uncut, and I was only about 11 or 12 when I saw it. At the time, I lived in a huge house off in the country, where the wind whistled, and the house creaked because of its age. Really freaked me out, I thought the house was surrounded by zombies.

To this day, I watch every zombie movie I can, because it is the only thing that really makes me nervous, especially if I walk in the dark near a cemetary. My imagination sees zombies walking around.

Pretty silly, but I am in my 40s, and not much else really scares me.