Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I am severely depressed and feel suicidal. can someone please help. can you give me a purpose for living?

Additional Details
hi, i dont see a purpose for life. i dont know why im here and what and why i am doing things for. if there is a ...

How can i stop being bullied?
i hate school. its hard to make friends, get along with people and everything. everyday its the same group of stupid boys and stupid girls bullying me. making fun of me, calling me names and stuff. i ...

I need help I don't know what to do any more?
I have been suffering from depression and an anxitey nervous disorder as a result I have given up on my karate training (I try going back then I feel scared andd can't do it). I'm on ...

What scares you?

How do u deal with depression?

My son sleeps until 4 oclock in the afternoon. Is this normal?

Additional Details
He is 21 years old. He goes to college. The three days he has to get up earlier, he gets up at one oclock for ...

Please stop me from killing my self?

Identify two great reasons to be alive?
For me this life is just an existence. Oh sure, I know what to do to move away from grief and pain, but in addition to that, I want to know what to move TOWARDS -to have a drive, to have a reason to ...

Why am I becoming MORE MISERABLE as i get older?
i rarely ever smile or laugh anymore and when i do, it's sounds like i'm being ...

What are your fears?
everyone has atleast one mine is dark and kinda ...

Is this weird?
Is it weird to wonder what its like to be a girl? Haha, midlife crisis :P...

Is it normal when you are considering suicide...?
...to think about wanting it to hurt the feelings of people who said they cared about you?...

Am I insane or gifted ?

I feel insane(literally)! Please help!?
Im only 14 years old, but i feel like im slipping into insanity. Im extremely paranoid im being watched and that im mom is going to die. If she doesnt answer my calls i worry she's been ...

Whats the most enoying noise you have heard?
mine is the noise of flip flops i hate them they should be banned
didnt no what topic to put it under so mental health was the ...

You are on life support, what would you want a loved one to do about it?

Should I leave him in his time of need?
My husband is a depressive alcoholic and his mood swings have caused great upset to our two children.

He left the family home in Easter this year, at the time I didn't know that he ...

THINK I HAVE A MENTAL PROBLEM?
most nights i cant sleep, for 2 months now i have only had about 4 hours sleep per night. i am addicted to weed but have been smoking it on and off for the last 2 months as i lost my job (not from ...

Is Depression merely anger without enthusiasm?

Is there something mentally wrong with me?
Ok here is the big picture, I love talking to ppl but i get this overwhelming urge to pretend to be other made-up ppl on chat on my phone. I know its wrong but I just can't stop. It's like ...

bush_kills_for_god
Have you ever committed suicide?

Additional Details
The All-Knowing Sam's Q&A, you have been reported. Have fun trying to get another Yahoo account. HA HA HA HA!

The All-Knowing Sam
Reported for just being and idiot in all of your questions.

Roy
Rating
you are an idiot.... if we committed suicide we would not be able to answer you

prarydog
uh, nope, not me... I'm still here. Have you?

DaAussie@Australia
Well I woundn't be here if I did !!!

Kay_Zoo
Rating
If one commits suicide, they are DEAD! Thanks for the two points.

zardoz
I see they brought you back to life, to bad your brain dead.

bratchild
If that was the case, I wouldn't be answering this, uh, question. and to the guy that answered twice, have you been reincarnated or something. The question was Have you Committed NOT attempted!

Vermin
Rating
Yes but it didn't work I just got reborn as the same depressive

HuggieSunrise
Just to try and get a point trough mr bush. Bush isnt a christian or someone who kills for god if anything he attends bohemian grove whitch is a luciferian ritual.

Look it up.

alexa2829
Yes, last night. lol

poeticjustice
If I did, I wouldn't be here!!

chopper
Yes.

Want to know how?

Stay where you are. I am going to visit you tonight.

SAMI
T*E*R*R*I*B*L*E*
English.

miatalise12560
well, if someone committed suicide they wouldn't be here to answer the question.
suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.....remember this too shall pass.

Pens
If I committed suicide, I wouldn't be here to answer the question.

And no, I've never attempted it. I have too much to live for.

♥babygirl♥
Rating
dah...if someone that has committed suicide, then they definitely would not be here to tell you about it

Michael S
Rating
Hmmmmm...ah....ummm..(thinking)....uhhhh... I can't really say.

adobeprincess
Rating
That was very unkind. Some of us have lost family members to suicide. They people who are here have atempted suicide and you will just traumatize them. Please get a heart. Karma will take care of the rest.

gumby
Rating
yes, and i'm answering this from the afterlife. idiot.

PATRICIA A
Rating
yes i am speaking to you from heaven its nice up here, but i do wish id attempted suicide, instead of committing it, if your serious get some help, nothing worth surviving a bodged attempt i should know

jreyes17@sbcglobal.net
Go ahead and start without me. I will catch up.

Georgiana
no... never...

tyler
Rating
born once, die twice, born twice die once,,,,

John D
yeah, about a week back!

Philly Chic
Would I be here if I committed suicide A$$ Hole.

zambranoray
Rating
I'll get back to you on that. .

Travisimo
Rating
Twice actually...hopefully the third time i will get it right...

LoNgHaIr
tryed too twice failed though you will never understand depression

auntb93again
Are you trying to be funny, or do you not realize that "attempted" suicide would be the only appropriate term for people who are alive and therefore able to answer you?

Suicide is not a joking matter. My Steve, the light of my life for over 20 years, committed suicide on December 16, 2005. I'll never be able to take that lightly.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy