Should I kill myself?

I just woke up and realized my life is a piece of crap just like everybody else's. who'd remember me anyway?...

I just woke up and realized my life is a piece of crap just like everybody else's. who'd remember me anyway?

Sonny
Rating
Nobody should kill themselves. Like butrcupps said, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I know, it's a cliche, but it's true. It doesn't really matter who would miss you really. There are always different ways to look at your situation. You should think about the good you can do with your life. The difference you can make in someone else's life! That's a different way of looking at it. I don't mean to lump you into a category, but most of us who have thought of committing suicide are in a very selfish place. I'm no professional, but I've experienced the mind set in one form or another. I definitely suggest seeking help, maybe even just someone who will listen. I'd also suggest volunteering to help someone less fortunate than yourself. Although you may think it could be hard to find someone like that at this moment, before you think about suicide anymore, take a look around to see if you could be the answer to someone else's problem. It could be the difference between a "piece of crap" and a full and fulfilled life! I for one hope you choose to work through the crap like the rest of us!

Timeless - watcher
Rating
A man is made "perfect through sufferings." (Heb. 2:10)
All our life lessons are a design from the cosmic consciousness to help us evolve.

2hot2handle
Rating
Everybody has moments of depression, it's nothing to go postal about. There is still time to make your life what you want it to be. You can either sit around wasting time bitchin' about life, or you can just get busy living it! Who ever said life was easy anyways!

Mehbooba
Rating
Killing yourself is not a good idea.Do what your mind is telling and live a happy life.

daryllboothe
No, you shouldn't kill yourself. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Figure out how to change your life into something worthwhile to you. It is so worth the effort. Do what you love and you will so embrace life...best of luck to you.

fchaldo
no go see a doctor please u need help life is worth living go to goggle if u need more help also tell somebody how u feel they will help u peace

suicideblonde
Rating
i think that way sometimes. but i dunno, i guess that life gets better and wats the use of killing yourself, its really selfish, coz the people who do love and care for u are left behind hurting.

kiku d
damn god has given u wonderful opportunity to live in this wonderful world admist good bad and ugly don't loose heart fight it out at last u reap the benefits OK

Patricia
Rating
no trust me, somewhere out there somebody's life is way worse than yours

loot
First you have to realize something life isn't fair this is something I had to realize a while back when I was thinking stuff like you are now and yes at times life does suck but you have to learn to move on you only get one life make the best of it and don't let other people bring you down most of them are jerks and if you killed yourself I'm sure somebody would miss you so whatever you do don't kill yourself.

Damned fan
I'll give you an Eskimo pie if you just reconsider!!!

Plain and Simple
When we're tired we think of what's bad. Especially if you're taking any drugs or alcohol, it makes things look bleak.

For the sake of the argument, I accept that your life is terrible. Ask God to forgive you for the things you've done. He is ready and waiting to do that, and will give you a new life.

Try it--what do you have to lose?

cautious
Rating
It doesn't matter whether ppl remember you or not what matters is u being here in this world do make a difference. Don't do something that will make your loved ones unhappy. Killing urself is not going to make things around you better in fact it makes the matter worst. No obstacles is too hard or tough to overcome so don't give up.All the best to u!

namopk
So, instead of killing yourself you should do something for the benefit of the people. The love nad care that you give to other will inturn give meaning to your life. There'll be a lot of people who'll started loving you. After all one reaps what he sows. :)

Best of luck

nelly
Rating
It's absolutely wrong to take a life. It sounds as if you haven't looked out the right windows recently. Get some fresh air and a real friend and start to appreciate things in life. Remember you have to search to know what choices to make, just try looking in the right direction....

Would you just take care of yourself long enough 'til an understanding person comes along to help and support you. ... It's been raining a long time; perhaps you will be the one to find a rainbow for us. ..........Luvya

simhavln
U wrote ur life is as crappy as every body elses' . Are they all killing themselves? Get on with life man! Don't be a sissy!

badgerman
ok, I can not even imagine feeling that life is such a sh*thole that I need to check out. If you are unhappy with the way it is going, CHANGE IT! Swallowing Decon is the easy way out, the lazy way. Face up and do it! JUST DO IT! Sounds scarey? Well, so does being dead. I may be a little harsh, but this is the way i feel about this subject.

Derek
Rating
doctors say you have a lot to live for, so don't do it.

JoeDraco
no.

alexander
Stop before u go ahead, here is someone for u. no one's life is a crap, LIFE is not such a thing that can b explained by a simple word,my dear.life still have many surprise gifts for u,trust me.go to ur frnds ,talk to them,make jokes of them;go to ur mom-dad,love them;who will do this things after u....but I've a qstn why did u think so?was there any type of failure?oh!don't worry ,u know -when night becomes the darkest that means that the dawn is coming soon.and if u feel lonely ,& there is no frnd-this one will b always there for u.

joangela1210
NO

Niinnaa
Rating
Call you local suicide prevention hotline ASAP!!!!

Paulo the guy
Rating
dont

Cat2006
Rating
NO

Shironu
Rating
When there's a problem, There's always a solution to it!

Everyone been thr tough times, why give up so easily?

Laura
Rating
You're life is what you make it. You CAN make it better. Don't kill yourself, and if you're planning on it, please get help ASAP.

loca420
the police and medical examiners and forensics people who have to clean you up

felisuncia
You should not! Maybe tomorrow or next week would bea time when wonderful things may happen to you. If you kill yourself then you would miss out...Everything in life changes...it may be horrible now but maybe next year or next day may be good.
Stick around and see...
^_^

fadded
go ahead...i don't think i would miss ya

grayxenon
You are just seeking attention...that's all......