Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I hate my job but it's too good to quit?
I *really* hate my job. The problem is, it's so easy and pays very well. By easy I mean I have 30-45 minutes of work a day, and then can do whatever I want with the rest of the time (such as sit ...

Whats wrong with me?
i cry every night.i cannot concentrate on stuff..i've stopped writing to my friends who i miss so much..i'm 15 and have moved to a place i dont like at all..i love playing the piano and ...

Nightmares...Please read and answer!?
I posted this once...but I really need answers....

Lately I have been having re-occuring nightmares that my uncle (who raped me when I was nine years old) was on the news for raping a ...

I was raped for 5 years by my brother, how can I forget it?
I was raped from the time I was 9 and it lasted for 5 years. My own blood brother did it. How can I get over this and live a normal life?...

I am very frightened ... is this some kind of an omen .....?
i was unable to sleep and so i looked at the time and it was 3:33 am anyway i tried to to sleep but couldn't so i just layed on bed and again i looked at the time and it was 4:44 am i was ...

Can stress, anxiety & depression cause breathing problems?
if i'm really stressed then my throat & stomach feel like they're closing up?
anything i can ...

Is it possible for someone to stay awake for a year?
Saw it in a movie, wonder if it's possible....

I need help...desperatly...?
I'm a cutter. A few months ago i made a promise to my boyfriend and a specific friend that I wouldn't cut anymore. Sadly, I cut myself today. I can't tell them. I know they'll get ...

Does anyone ever actually overcome depression?
I mean without being on medication for years and how is this is done. I've already had therapy on and off over the years. Does life really ever become worth living (i understand the usual ups ...

What do u think about smoking weed?
whether it be everyday or every week, its not exaclty tha worst thing in tha world is it...what are your thoughts......

I am feeling very cold. but my wife refuses to give me shawl to wear?
she tells other relative keeps fan on. she herself feels much cold but decline to accept it.
Additional Details
We have got many ...

Do i have mental problems?
i get angry for stupid things alot, and i always think that if i get a cut it will get infected and i will die, do i need counciling or can i get over this problem myself?...

What was your weirdest dream?
My dreams are the mix of everything I did or thought of during the day. In my dream, I came out of Costco with my family with a 50 pack of magical sausages for 1.99. If you threw one magical sausage ...

Whats wrong with me?
I am 17 and have suffered from depression for years now. when i'm depressed and empty feeling i usually find myself eating without needing the food. I'm 5'8" and 150 lbs. idk if ...

Anorexia or bulimia?
if you are going to say neither... dont bother to reply
this is serious and i just wanted to know what people thin is worse.. bulimia or anorexia. thankyou

also anyone know anyone in ...

I really hate school!!!!!!!!! HELP?
Every morning I wake up with a stomachache ( really bad) and so I skip breakfast and I get to school and I feel like crap but I really have to go because if I don't I'll be really behind. M...

Depression?
Has anyone overcome depression and how did you do it?...

How can I stop myself spending money?
I just can't help myself - it's like I am addicted - to spending money and to owning things. Any ideas?...

Why should'nt i do suicide ?
I really don't see any other option because i have a miserable life. Anyone who look at me wont find any reason why should i do that but i hv lot of reasons:
1.My father died 11 yrs. ago ...

How do I stop myself from commiting suicide?
Hi

Im 16,I have depression,I self harm and Im suicidal.
I told my mom about the depression(not the self harm or being suicidal) a few weeks ago and she brought me to the doctor who ...

Simon D
What are your fears?
everyone has atleast one mine is dark and kinda heights

‹(•¿•)›
nonE

Nicole
Rating
mine are insects spiders and justin howard and barney(justin said that he was on a website lol

Pleasant Peter Perkins
Floors. Heights don't hurt you...it's the floors!

lifehasnomeaningwhatsoever
Lots of things; earthquakes, car wrecks, plane crashes, boat crashes, and crazy people (like in the loony bin)

Icy Sweetheart
Getting fat when I'm older
and losing my senses of sight,taste,hearing etc.
and death of course

JJ
Spiders

brooklynnnnn
Rating
being rejected
being alone
letting someone down
spiders
rats
someone close to me dying
never fullfilling a dream
wow i have alot

sarahscholtz
being burnt alive
suffication
being drowned
spiders
never being able to have kids

Heartßroken for another day
Heights but oddly i enjoy rock climbing. But the thing i'm really creep out is when i'm in a tall building and the floors are made of glass so you can stand and look under you i feel creep out like i'm going to fall.

greekhunnyXo
ummm ... cochroaches ...just gross me out !

Lena
Rating
Barfing and death

Cassie
Bees and wasps, giant spiders [the small ones are fine, the big black ones scare me], Bloody Mary [call me superstitious], kind of needles.

totallyme130
Rating
death
being in a room where everyone hates you
spiders
hell

loveneoncrayons
Losing sight/hearing. And death.

Brokєn Gℓαss 73 ..x ♥♫
Coffins, spiders, blood, needles, big fires and death.

Kiyo
Being buried alive
Lice and other parasitical bugs

niccynaccynoo
Death, losing my mind and people in huge costumes like the ones in Disneyland

careful
Rating
the person I love not loving me back, closed elevators, crowds, escalators, getting old and scarred, health problems

pullthetrigger
Rating
Falling - i don't mind heights, but if i feel i can fall then i start getting scared.
Blood - i'm pretty sure i have haemophobia, and things that are related, such as needles
Spiders
People i don't know - particularly big groups (mild social anxiety)
What's in the dark - for example, i believe in, and fear, ghosts, so the dark often creeps me out a bit.
the future - i don't see how i'm going to cope
being late for things
clowns
making a fool of myself in public - being embarrassed
very small spaces where i fear i can't breathe (sort of claustrophobia, though it has to be a VERY small space)
being buried alive in a coffin - the thought of this seriously freaks me out
losing senses - becoming blind/deaf etc
drowning - being trapped underwater whilst snorkelling

wow i have a lot. i'm sure there's more as well...

Callie S
Rating
Ok-#1 thing is fear is the devil. Get with God and he will deliver you from these thoughts and fears. Fears are the devil. I use to fear-thunder storms, spiders, bugs, mice, and all that until I found Jesus. Pray and ask God to take this from you. We are suppose to be fearful. Not scared to death.

cupidgirl
Rating
trusting men

Answer
Rating
ageing

Katherine Lore
Rating
Spiders
Needles
Heights
Going insane
Getting cancer (or something else like that)
Calling people on the phone
Social situations
Being late
Travelling
People jumping out at me
Bugs
Getting Killed or raped
Embarrassment
Open spaces
My house catching on Fire
Family dieing

head~to~toe
Rating
snakes & elevators... & mick hucknall.

blonde girl
clowns !

Loikdik
i m scared of being happy and going to 'heaven' as well as God

jedimasterlink53
Rating
i fear nothing. not because i'm some kind of super-dude but because i just don't fear. death is part of live and ALL of us will die so, no fear there. satan, devil, beelzebub, they are week so, no fear there. animals and isects are all around us any and all day long and they are also part of human life so, no fear there. being loved or not is not relevant as long as one is secure with who one is and so, no fear there either.
over all seen: people fear what they don't know. know your fear, embrace your fear and you will overcome your fear.

SH2007
Rating
never getting over depression, being alone and not having support

nimicitor
Rating
Being the next person to be stabbed in the UK

Bludnut
Mine is the 2012 Olympics...CONGESTION, you aint seen nothing yet

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy