Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Am I insane or gifted ?

I feel insane(literally)! Please help!?
Im only 14 years old, but i feel like im slipping into insanity. Im extremely paranoid im being watched and that im mom is going to die. If she doesnt answer my calls i worry she's been ...

Whats the most enoying noise you have heard?
mine is the noise of flip flops i hate them they should be banned
didnt no what topic to put it under so mental health was the ...

You are on life support, what would you want a loved one to do about it?

Should I leave him in his time of need?
My husband is a depressive alcoholic and his mood swings have caused great upset to our two children.

He left the family home in Easter this year, at the time I didn't know that he ...

THINK I HAVE A MENTAL PROBLEM?
most nights i cant sleep, for 2 months now i have only had about 4 hours sleep per night. i am addicted to weed but have been smoking it on and off for the last 2 months as i lost my job (not from ...

Is Depression merely anger without enthusiasm?

Is there something mentally wrong with me?
Ok here is the big picture, I love talking to ppl but i get this overwhelming urge to pretend to be other made-up ppl on chat on my phone. I know its wrong but I just can't stop. It's like ...

I hate my job but it's too good to quit?
I *really* hate my job. The problem is, it's so easy and pays very well. By easy I mean I have 30-45 minutes of work a day, and then can do whatever I want with the rest of the time (such as sit ...

Whats wrong with me?
i cry every night.i cannot concentrate on stuff..i've stopped writing to my friends who i miss so much..i'm 15 and have moved to a place i dont like at all..i love playing the piano and ...

Nightmares...Please read and answer!?
I posted this once...but I really need answers....

Lately I have been having re-occuring nightmares that my uncle (who raped me when I was nine years old) was on the news for raping a ...

I was raped for 5 years by my brother, how can I forget it?
I was raped from the time I was 9 and it lasted for 5 years. My own blood brother did it. How can I get over this and live a normal life?...

I am very frightened ... is this some kind of an omen .....?
i was unable to sleep and so i looked at the time and it was 3:33 am anyway i tried to to sleep but couldn't so i just layed on bed and again i looked at the time and it was 4:44 am i was ...

Can stress, anxiety & depression cause breathing problems?
if i'm really stressed then my throat & stomach feel like they're closing up?
anything i can ...

Is it possible for someone to stay awake for a year?
Saw it in a movie, wonder if it's possible....

I need help...desperatly...?
I'm a cutter. A few months ago i made a promise to my boyfriend and a specific friend that I wouldn't cut anymore. Sadly, I cut myself today. I can't tell them. I know they'll get ...

Does anyone ever actually overcome depression?
I mean without being on medication for years and how is this is done. I've already had therapy on and off over the years. Does life really ever become worth living (i understand the usual ups ...

What do u think about smoking weed?
whether it be everyday or every week, its not exaclty tha worst thing in tha world is it...what are your thoughts......

I am feeling very cold. but my wife refuses to give me shawl to wear?
she tells other relative keeps fan on. she herself feels much cold but decline to accept it.
Additional Details
We have got many ...

Do i have mental problems?
i get angry for stupid things alot, and i always think that if i get a cut it will get infected and i will die, do i need counciling or can i get over this problem myself?...

Gianne B
How can i stop being bullied?
i hate school. its hard to make friends, get along with people and everything. everyday its the same group of stupid boys and stupid girls bullying me. making fun of me, calling me names and stuff. i tell the teachers but they never do anything.

how can i make them stop?????

Dan
Rating
Do not answer them just ignore them and they will get bored. People used to bully me (im still at school) I just ignored them and they stopped.

Try and make some friends as well.

As they get more mature they will eventually stop bullying you. Try and get the teachers to do something maybe tell your parents. The people who are doing it only do it as a joke to impress their friends so do not be put down by them!

Stay strong and ignore. The best method out.

Or you fight back! I did that too! GRR! lol..

Eddie M
crush some skulls

Owais W
Rating
Act tougher, stop letting them bully you. the only way u get bullied is if u let pple bully you

wuz up!!
Rating
u should tell ur paraents to be homed schooled i am or try finding ur clostest karate school that will help u gain confidence at the same time its a good work out its fun cuz i do it!! B>)

yellow
Rating
how old are you? what are they saying to you? if it's really innapropriate you should go to the principal. find a couple people that you have seen that look nice and trying talking to them, ask where they're sitting for lunch. you're in a tough spot, i remember seeing kids that were made fun of all the time and thought it was so unfair. my suggestion is to ignore them as much as possible and do some activities to find a few friends. then you wont feel so alone. if you're sick of ignoring and want to do something, say something to them like, "do not talk to me ever again, this is harrassment" it is harrassment, and you might want to think about telling someone of higher authority... best of luck. and remember, "this to shall pass" God bless you.

bill l
they have the muscle?...you have the brain..get some super glue..it does wonders.

Nina x
join some school clubs at lucnh and perhaps and after school club, this will help you make friends - just be yourself and talk about normal stuff...

for the bulying..you could tell your parents?? or look into changing school - i changed school and made so many new friends!!

Good Luck!! x

alyshaa .
Rating
theres not a whole lot you can do about it. just act like it doesnt bother you .. eventually they will get bored of it and find someone else to pick on .

Joe C
Rating
Become proficient at the martial arts if you can. Then, the teachers will probably accuse you of being the aggressor for defending yourself, just like the world has done with Israel.

Angeldelight
Rating
go up to the ring leader and nut them straight in the kisser they wont mess with u again, they are just insecure about themselves maybe even jealous of you or could could ask what there f**king problems are remember stand your ground stay calm and confident in your approach wrote by the orginal gansta good luck hun xx

Niira P
Rating
report the teachers. You can't do much about bullies except ignore them. But if the teachers do nothing, I'd go to the principle with their names and tell him or her how the teachers refused to help me. If the principle did nothing then go to you parent who should go to the principle. If the principle STILL did nothing then your parent should go to the police or educational board of directors. Like I said, bullying happens, but those teachers are paid to teach and protect the students. If they don't do that then they don't need their jobs.

I_know_it_ALL
fight back you P$#@!

craz-e man
Rating
just stay around your friends or someone you trust
and if the bully comes around he will be afraid of big crowds a bully is someone who is mad at himself and takes it out on the world for wat someone else did and thats my advise to u
so don't always way worry really he is afraid ofg being afraid

setsimmo
If your in High School or Junior High, there is not much to do? You can either be above it all and realize that your a better person in this stage of you life than they are. If it is emotional and not physical, you can try to be Witty and put them in there place. This usually takes power over them. Normally people like this bully many others so when you are Witty try to do it loud and not meekly and in front of many others. " say something like 'Well you really put me in my place today now all you have left to look forward to is going home and being molested by your father' Like I said loud and so everyone can hear even teachers. Things like this will either bring the situation to a head or have them not wanting to associate with you. Plus it will earn respect from your other pears. The best thing to do is just get good grades, develop a good sense of humor, and go to college and make friends there. Preferably a Private college, most bully's go to Public school. You can always make friends in college. If the Bullying is physical go to a principle and police. Nothing turns off physical bullying more than a police knock at the door.

Scooby
Rating
Stand up to them, never back down ever.

stars828
just pretend that you don't care what they're saying you're better than that! b/c if they notice that it gets to you they'll keep doing it b/c it makes them feel better. just say to them
" yeah ok whatever makes you feel better" don't let them bother you just concentrate on school..they're just fools.

Jester
" Viva la revolucion ! "

fight back !!

jt
Make friends with a bully.

♥♫ Dead! ♫♥
NEVER EVER EVER NEVER ignore them!!!

tell a school counselor or your parents!

♫ Rebekah ♫
Rating
I know exactly how you feel. I was bullied in middle and high school, for most of my years in school.
Bullies feed off of weaknesses and fear. If they see that it doesn't bother you, eventually they will get tired of picking on you and won't bother you anymore.

Mikk E
Rating
You can't, at least not instantly. You could start by showing absolutely no reaction to their taunts. This would probably provoke them to ramp up the intensity. Be prepared for that, but still show no reaction. If they cross the line to physical threats or actions, then take you own action against them. This could mean reporting to parents, school staff or even police. Be prepared to face them off in any case. Be brave. Bullies are ALWAYS cowards.

sissy
Rating
are oyu at school???caus ei am and add me to your con tacs cause im in the same spot they are always picking on me and i hit this girl and her boy frind hit me back( whathappend to boy s dont hit girls???)( im a girl)15

Poké Queen
Tell a teacher or trusted adult and keep on persisting that they put a stop to it - don't suffer in silence!

teehee:hi:teehee
Hmm.. that is no good. I would try seeing who else they make fun of and become friends with them. Then, it is harder for those people to bully all of you at once.

tiggrus
Rating
Stop taking it personally. It's all about their issues, that's why they pick on you. Try feeling good about yourself. If you believe what they are saying, it's due to your own insecurities.If you are into reading, a Very Wise man named Don Miguel Ruiz can help you develop the tools to which no one may harm you again. The book is called "The Four Agreements". It worked for me. Good Luck, and try to be happy, no matter what, because your problems are all based in fear.

pura_rosa
Wait until one of them says somethinga nd then simply walk up and sock someone in the mouth! I know violence never fixes anything but iot seems to me tha this kids are taking advantage of you and unless you fight back the teasing will never end, there is no chanmce they will like you, much less respect you so at least if they fear you!, another thing you can do is sue them in small claims, $500 for harrasment (make sure you have proof as in recordings etc..) nothing hurts like money out of pocket, finally you can also get an order or restrain in which they can't get close to you or even speak to you.

alexismg99
Rating
have your parents talk to the teachers or email them if you want it to be more discreet. but you can't keep letting these kids make you miserable.

talk sh*t back to them and take up for yourself. don't let them keep punking you or they will never stop.

do you want me to go kick their a$$ for you!?

Neomaxizoomedweebie
Go over your teacher's heads and report it to the principle. Do you have counseling there? Have your parents drop by the school to help you.

mdyh
fight back

Steve is cool
Rating
Punch the biggest one right in the nose, and when they go down start kicking until the teachers stop you. You'll get suspended, but when you come back no one will bully you again.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy