Suicidal, I know I need help?

I am suicidal, my friends are all pissed off because they think I am not depressed and want me to go bak to my old happy self. But they are adding to it. They completely ignore me and act as if our fr...

I am suicidal, my friends are all pissed off because they think I am not depressed and want me to go bak to my old happy self. But they are adding to it. They completely ignore me and act as if our friendship meant nothing. I have a kinda counselor at school but she is encouraging me to get counseling outside of school. My parents found out I was suicidal and were pissed off. Everything died down but lately again I have been so close to take a whole bunch of random pills. I am so scared that if I tell my parents I am like thi again they will be mad at me :( I love them and don't want to hurt them but my life is so....messed up right now I feel dead, my body is hear but i'm not...So how should I tell my parents?
Additional Details
Thank you for your caring comments.
I am going to read through them now, and to those of you who sent me messages thankl you too. :)

ara26
Rating
i feel like just dieing sometimes too, but then i think of my friends , school, family, the future! and in my heart i know i don't want to die. i think you should get a councilor out side of school. and before you do anyhting that may put your life in danger thing of the good things in life!
-hang in there! as hard as it is!

Aurora
You love your parents and they love you, I´m sure they will do everything for you, so please tell them that you need help. You are their daughter, so please think also of them and tell them as soon as possible how you feel.

You will get help, but you have to tell them, I´m quite sure they will understand.

I believe your friends can feel that you aren´t your own self and are therefore a little bit scared or confused to get in touch with you. Believe me, it will all be better as soon as you get help, you have your parents there, so go right ahead and talk to them!

I´m thinking of you all the way from Scandinavia, Finland, I pray for you, so please, tell your parents as soon as possible, why not right now. All the best to you, as you can see there are many people thinking of you and wishing you all the best.
Please take the first step for getting help.

moxie
Suicide is completely giving up. So all those jerks who gave you a hard time in life would "win" if you kill yourself. You have parents who love you. They're mad because they don't want to lose you and that's just how they express it.

You already have parents who love you. That's much better than being an orphan. Now think about the things that you want to do in life. If you kill yourself then you can't do those things. Honestly, life has its good and its bad turns, but you can choose to be happy, you can choose to have a positive attitude.

feet
Rating
speak to someone NOW phone samaritans or a friend or speak to your parents PLEASE.

Carol B
Rating
I'm sorry your parents get mad about this. I guess they don't understand at all. Would they be mad at you if you got the flu or broke your leg?

Try: suicidalteens.com

jackie-gurl
plz listen to me. i have no idea how you feel and i dont want to. i want to tell you tht u r worth something. i might seem crazy but i really just am tryin 2 help. this question was a cry for help and im answering as best i can. i know tht im a total stranger but if you want 2 tlk 2 me, go to my personal profile and click on email jackie-girl. i have some knowledge in the depressed area of life and sometimes its easier 2 tlk 2 someone you dont really know. email me anytime and maybe we can be 'virtual' friends =). plz email me! ill be wut u need. a listener and a friend. -jackie

juicystar88
Rating
this is a very hard situation. maybe you just need to relax. just relax. do something nice. read a book, listen to music, or just take a walk ! these things may sound very useful, but ones you try them they can help !

edward<3bella
Rating
i think you should set them down and just let it out..give them reasons why your this way and ask them for help...do you really want to leave everything behind..your family...you loved ones..maybe they'll understand if you just let them know everything about what you're feeling...
i hope that u get over this...i don't like the feeling of letting someone walk away with suicide on their mind...
<3

Mr. Mister
Rating
Call 911 and the police will connect you to a hotline that will help you. So sorry to hear about you. Take care. Just take it easy.

darpunzel
Rating
I sent you an email hun. Let's talk.

Tonya
Rating
Don't let what your friends think rule your life...they probably don't understand. I would try to talk to you parents...if they react badly and you are still feeling suicidal call 911...tell them how you are feeling and they will help you. Maybe your parents just need a reality check.

Good Luck.

Robert Pattinson Drinks Water
Yes tell your parents, and don't be so emo about it!

Luke N
ok i read a book called 13 reasons why pretty much same story here but my LA teacher talked to my class about it and said that the teenage years are gonna be hard and its the worst time of your life but when you get into college and stuff it will all become better please dont commit suicide

:)
Rating
YOU MUST TELL THEM! it's essantial. just go up to them and tell them. yes, they're probably gonna b mad, but they need to know, so they can help you. and trust me, they will. make knew friends, or sit down and talk to ur friends that r ignoring you and ask them y theyre doing that

SILO
sit ur parents dwn gettin them to promise they wnt get mad, perhaps hav another person present like ur school counselor as they can act a go between. but what i will say is life is only as good as u make it ur only here 4 a short time as it is dnt end it so early i hope u dnt do anythin silly and i really mean tht.

Lele
Rating
Just be clear about everything. Parents are supposed to help you out in the hardest time and encourage happiness. Please don't take random pills. It takes a lot of medication to actually kill you. In the long run it will just ruin your liver and kidney.

Most suicide attempts fail. You end up hurting yourself and others around you. I know times get rough and all but things will get better if you have a positive outlook in life. Don't let others bring you down. Stay strong! <3

Tight like spandex
Things will get better trust me, just dony kill your self (8^)+(

soda pop
just tell them that you are scared, and dont want to hurt them...but you think you need at least someone to listen to your problems with an open and nonjudgmental ear... tell them pretty much what you asked....maybe see if your counselor can talk to them for you. or see if your couselor will call a meeting between you and your parents so she can mediate, so you feel safe telling your parents what you feel inside..

♥+☮= Ü
Tell them, even if it hurts them, it's making YOU disappear and that hurts your parents more. Tell them,get some help, and maybe add some details on why you are like that.

Joanna Mordella
Rating
Telling your parents might not help.
Take it easy, maybe your just out of rythm with your life, when this happens a gulf can appear and it can seem as if everything is pointless. The truth is that you've probably had a clear moment and become aware that life is ultimately pointless.... but... that's no reason not to enjoy yourself while you're here.
Now there is only one cure to the way that you feel, listen to me carefully, find someone who needs help from you and improve their quality of life, make someone smile because of something that you've done. Look for pain in others and be their angel.

earthrocks
Rating
pleez... don't kill yourself

Mori
I would be glad to let you vent on me. =3
But, I would seriously find SOMEONE to listen to you. It's not worth it to kill yourself.
And a lot of people get mad about someone they care about being suicidal because they've never been through it themselves or they don't want to accept the fact that you are. Just try to ease it into a conversation with your parents or someone that you trust. And if you want to talk to one of your firends, make sure that it's one on one because a lot of times, people react to what others do (following the crowd).
And plus, one on one is a lot less frightening than two on one etc. If no one listens, I'm here =3 You can message me anytime.

masterhaichanchu
just tell them the truth...

Jacki O
Rating
you need professional help. go up to them and tell them "mom and dad can you please find help for me i dont want to feel this way anymore and i dont want to keep hurting the people i love"

i hope you feel better sweetie i know what you're going through

starblueview
Rating
My first thought to your question, What are you feeling and Why? The individuals such as your friends my not understand what is going on. Teenage years can be very emotional, stressful, and uncertain. Having someone to talk to outside the normal group of friends and family can relieve some of the stress you are feeling.

flyakite
whoa, before you do whatever you do, remember that your life is worth so much. i was like you when i was younger. I'm now 18, away in college, i havea gf who i love and adore, i love my family, i have the best friends and this all happened within the last year.

PILLS WON'T EVEN KILL YOU. my dad tried, he didn't die, just gets you sick.

but don't try any other way.

Leslie C
Whats wrong? Add me on msn and we can talk.

brunette<3
you need to tell them before it is to late it is important that they know and talk to them about it with your school counselor

bigdog82000
Rating
I know most reponders are well meaning, but this is not the place to find the answers you seek. They might have good intentions, but they have little to no training in this matter. You need someone who can listen and guide you in the right direction. 1-800-784-2433 and 1-800-273-8255 are both national suicide hot lines they might not have the answers you need either, but they can get you headed in the right direction.