Is this weird?

Is it weird to wonder what its like to be a girl? Haha, midlife crisis :P...

Is it weird to wonder what its like to be a girl? Haha, midlife crisis :P

Rob
ya its wierd, as to britiny up on the list there your wish wouldn't be hard to fill................lol

Robert B
Rating
Wondering is not wierd, it is the action that the question leads to that could be considered wierd.

Tical - *tha funkee caucasian*
no

lilbitbeechy
Rating
a little

Lollie
Rating
LOL...what a way to start the new year

keep those thoughts coming ;D ..J/K

If ur serious, u should see a doc ASAP.LOL

autumn
hahah. i wonder sometimes what it's like to be a boy...but not like all the time. just once in a blue moon.

Frivolous
Rating
yes dude it's weird. stop thinking about that.

♥ Amberlin ♥
no not weird.

tidus291
no it is completly alright to wonder, because not knowing makes us curious

Yellow_Muse
i feel like i'm a gay guy trapped in a girls body... i don't mind...

gobonzzo
Rating
If I suddenly turned into a girl I would probably spend all day fiddling with myself and I'd get nothing else done.

ilovecookie0426
no, not really. i wonder what it would be like to be a guy all the time. well, if you're weird because you wonder what it would be like to be a girl, then i'm weird too

Captain Shannon
Rating
No, I think it's probably normal as long as you obsess about it.

nectareous_loverxllx
no. not at all. i often wonder what it wld b like to be a man.

Michelle V
Of course not thinking things like that are awesome! Something times I like to think Im a boy so I won't get periods!!!

I AM Smarter than a 5th grader!
no

: )
nope! i wish i could be a boy for a day to see what it's like :P

gothic bunny
i am a girl, but please, don't become a transvestine!!!!!!!! I think when a guy you don;t know is walking behind you and is looking at your but, it sucks to e a girl. we get scared of guys that look at us because they could hurt us. but if we think a guy a hot, we start to show off. I don't know, being a girl is wierd. and it especially sucks 5 days a month.

TheGuru
Either way, most things I meet are complete assholes, Woman really don't know what they are anyway so to affirm themselves they act out against everyone anyway. Just picture your *** smelling like roses.

Gators08
im sure every dude has looked in the mirror after showering and...um..."tucked it in" but hey whatever floats your boat, my friend.

Angel
Ya don't want to be---cause if you have to ask, you can't take being a girl---or lady....lol

juano19
Do you sometimes think about what it would be like to live in a different century? A different race? Very different body but same sex? And those sorts of things? If so, you are probably just curious by nature. Your question is certainly not weird, but common. If this is your only area of curiosity, you just want to know more about sexuality and gender. Midlife is the time when you realize that this that and the other boat has already sailed, and you are not on those other boats.

Brittany L
Rating
thats not weird, i wish i had a penis for a day

Georgie-Heartcore-x
Lol no
loads of people have thoughts revolving around the opposite sex.
Its just a part of life really and experimenting lol
Don't feel weird for thinking it, anyone here who says they have never thought about what its like to be the opposite sex is ball shitting Lol !!
Hope i helped

♥♥Bubblicious Baby G♥♥
no

tym v
Rating
each is their own.

hot-saint-sinner
Rating
no its not ure just being curious

*DAMAGED --x
Rating
No xD
Well, I don't think so...
I wonder what it's like to be a guy! xD I think it would be easier..

additude
Yes, I wonder that all the time. Wait.. I am a girl. Nevermind.

Snolura
Depends how you look at it. I dont think it's wierd

nightrider
NO.

It's just a normal part of human curiosity.

A few of the guys I have known have admitted they at least once in their life have wondered what it might have been like to be born as a female.

Just curious. That is what guides humans to learn more about the world around them.