Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I was raped for 5 years by my brother, how can I forget it?
I was raped from the time I was 9 and it lasted for 5 years. My own blood brother did it. How can I get over this and live a normal life?...

I am very frightened ... is this some kind of an omen .....?
i was unable to sleep and so i looked at the time and it was 3:33 am anyway i tried to to sleep but couldn't so i just layed on bed and again i looked at the time and it was 4:44 am i was ...

Can stress, anxiety & depression cause breathing problems?
if i'm really stressed then my throat & stomach feel like they're closing up?
anything i can ...

Is it possible for someone to stay awake for a year?
Saw it in a movie, wonder if it's possible....

I need help...desperatly...?
I'm a cutter. A few months ago i made a promise to my boyfriend and a specific friend that I wouldn't cut anymore. Sadly, I cut myself today. I can't tell them. I know they'll get ...

Does anyone ever actually overcome depression?
I mean without being on medication for years and how is this is done. I've already had therapy on and off over the years. Does life really ever become worth living (i understand the usual ups ...

What do u think about smoking weed?
whether it be everyday or every week, its not exaclty tha worst thing in tha world is it...what are your thoughts......

I am feeling very cold. but my wife refuses to give me shawl to wear?
she tells other relative keeps fan on. she herself feels much cold but decline to accept it.
Additional Details
We have got many ...

Do i have mental problems?
i get angry for stupid things alot, and i always think that if i get a cut it will get infected and i will die, do i need counciling or can i get over this problem myself?...

What was your weirdest dream?
My dreams are the mix of everything I did or thought of during the day. In my dream, I came out of Costco with my family with a 50 pack of magical sausages for 1.99. If you threw one magical sausage ...

Whats wrong with me?
I am 17 and have suffered from depression for years now. when i'm depressed and empty feeling i usually find myself eating without needing the food. I'm 5'8" and 150 lbs. idk if ...

Anorexia or bulimia?
if you are going to say neither... dont bother to reply
this is serious and i just wanted to know what people thin is worse.. bulimia or anorexia. thankyou

also anyone know anyone in ...

I really hate school!!!!!!!!! HELP?
Every morning I wake up with a stomachache ( really bad) and so I skip breakfast and I get to school and I feel like crap but I really have to go because if I don't I'll be really behind. M...

Depression?
Has anyone overcome depression and how did you do it?...

How can I stop myself spending money?
I just can't help myself - it's like I am addicted - to spending money and to owning things. Any ideas?...

Why should'nt i do suicide ?
I really don't see any other option because i have a miserable life. Anyone who look at me wont find any reason why should i do that but i hv lot of reasons:
1.My father died 11 yrs. ago ...

How do I stop myself from commiting suicide?
Hi

Im 16,I have depression,I self harm and Im suicidal.
I told my mom about the depression(not the self harm or being suicidal) a few weeks ago and she brought me to the doctor who ...

Is it pathetic i still live at home at 27?
IM 27 and everyone i know is getting on and engaged has a life, good friends etc No im not saying their lives are perfect but yhey are content. I I have always cared about what people thought of me ...

Stupid stupid Anger!?
earlier i threw my ipod because i just got angry for no reason i want to kno why i'm fine and then suddenly become realli angry for no reason at all
Additional Details

Is it normal to count things?
when i am ina public place i will count how many letters in words, how many seats on the bus, how many women/men on a bus and more... I just have to do it....

Ties that bind
Am I insane or gifted ?

Morgan Kennedy
Rating
You are an amazing person, you are gifted with power of pureness i completly understand why you would ask that, you my friend are insanley gifted with purness

Godess Aris
er,,,,,,,, i would have to get to now you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

gifted?

ilovethesmiths
Rating
Neither

cah1340
Why are you asking if you already know! INSANE!

TeKe
Maybe just weird?

Your Brain
Rating
u

iRide
depends what you are insane or gifted about. If you you can pick up a penny with your toes your gifted, if you have ever licked a penny your insane. etc. etc.

Bill C
I would have to say positively negative.

Rorgazm
C. None of the above.

Mr. G
Yes

sanyaio
Rating
what do you mean by that? explain

♫♪ThɑGɩяl'sAHϵɑятвяϵɑкϵя__♫♪
Rating
You're insane to think I would know.
x

superpickle077
Rating
how the heck would we know?

Gabriel G
You should include a little more detail about yourself in you question because how can anyone tell with certainty if you are insane or gifted by judging your question?We know nothing about you.

Shesa
Rating
probably both!!

Go to >> http://www.howdoilook.org

gringo
Rating
don't look to others to decide what u r ,think it plan it become it

Asgard
Rating
Insane

icequeen
Rating
The gifted normally are insane

kilkenny111111
both, i have friends who are freakin wingnuts, but also have way more imagination than i could ever hope for, and although i try to be a logical and productive and responsible etc etc ., i sometimes wish i coulda just been a nutjob with punked out hair and half a job and listen to metal all day and basically just go where my crazy brain takes me...........

Orlaith G
Rating
Whats your reasons?

afqt4816
Rating
Good luck with that! I liked insanely gifted.

Danica D
Rating
I would say insane, because that is an insane question.

silkbutterfly1973
Rating
WHY do you ask this with no further explanation,.?????

NESSA
both

arachdog
Rating
Why choose when you can be both!

D.C
It really depends. I think that you're insane for asking that question but I think that you're gifted if you choose my answer as the best answer. lol

Lily-x
Everybody is both.
Insanity comes in different shapes and forms,
and everybody has a gift =]

Aspin
Blonde.

shuazoido
BOTH!-

MJB Lawn
you're insanely gifted

KT x
its that bad huh

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy