Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do i have a problem?
I'm 28 years old and I have never had a boyfriend. I dont drink and I have a disease that makes me walk funny. I dont really have any friends and I like to stay in at night and watch the telly. M...

What do I do now I'm at rock bottom?
As a man I have been stripped of everything I care about:

No. of friends: 0
Job: none
Weight: ...

My Fiance wants to commit suicide- Help!?
I have been with my fiance for 4 1/2 half years. I have never cheated on him! This past month, I have been talking to a guy behind his back that lives up north. The guy and I were not talking about ...

How can i relieve stress?
I handle stress very badly and in an unhealthy way. I'm taking a health class now and were covering stress and said it could lead to traumas and other bad diseaeses. I've always had a bad ...

I hate my life. I worry to much. I feel to ugly all the time its not fair?
Okay so im a 14 year old girl. I go to high school. I hate it soo much. I feel awkward talking infrount of people so when i am picked for something i end up stuttering and people laugh. I feel ugly. O...

I am severely depressed and feel suicidal. can someone please help. can you give me a purpose for living?

Additional Details
hi, i dont see a purpose for life. i dont know why im here and what and why i am doing things for. if there is a ...

How can i stop being bullied?
i hate school. its hard to make friends, get along with people and everything. everyday its the same group of stupid boys and stupid girls bullying me. making fun of me, calling me names and stuff. i ...

I need help I don't know what to do any more?
I have been suffering from depression and an anxitey nervous disorder as a result I have given up on my karate training (I try going back then I feel scared andd can't do it). I'm on ...

What scares you?

How do u deal with depression?

My son sleeps until 4 oclock in the afternoon. Is this normal?

Additional Details
He is 21 years old. He goes to college. The three days he has to get up earlier, he gets up at one oclock for ...

Please stop me from killing my self?

Identify two great reasons to be alive?
For me this life is just an existence. Oh sure, I know what to do to move away from grief and pain, but in addition to that, I want to know what to move TOWARDS -to have a drive, to have a reason to ...

Why am I becoming MORE MISERABLE as i get older?
i rarely ever smile or laugh anymore and when i do, it's sounds like i'm being ...

What are your fears?
everyone has atleast one mine is dark and kinda ...

Is this weird?
Is it weird to wonder what its like to be a girl? Haha, midlife crisis :P...

Is it normal when you are considering suicide...?
...to think about wanting it to hurt the feelings of people who said they cared about you?...

Am I insane or gifted ?

I feel insane(literally)! Please help!?
Im only 14 years old, but i feel like im slipping into insanity. Im extremely paranoid im being watched and that im mom is going to die. If she doesnt answer my calls i worry she's been ...

Whats the most enoying noise you have heard?
mine is the noise of flip flops i hate them they should be banned
didnt no what topic to put it under so mental health was the ...

Molly A
How can i make myself physically sick?
i need to be sick and fast to get out of something, any ideas?

clomymum
Rating
face what your'e avoiding

CuriosMe
Rating
A. I have NO idea why you would want to do this....
B. to you have to be really sick or just pretend? you can get 'fever' with a thermometer by putting it in hot water.
You can get a mind splitting head ache- no one can check to see if its true or not. And you don't need to deal with throwing up or anything like that if you get a headache...

Grant Reardon
Rating
You can go to the hospital to do this, they'll give you black charcoal to drink. If this is not possible, than the only other best way I can think of is sticking your fingers down your throat.

Leen
Eat Mentos and drink pop at the same time.

Slartibartfast
listen to that "umbrella" song by that hoochie-singer-whats-her-name that plays on the pop radio stations... that always makes me want to vomit.

An-G
Rating
take a sip of rotton milk.
you won't be able to stop retching.

but its really gross. i guess throwing up is too . . .

Jen H
Say, "oh my goodness, I feel really sick" and then run into the bathroom and close the door. Fill up a glass with water and throw it into the toilet while making appropriate "sick" noises. Make sure you rub your eyes to make them red and look as though they've been watering, because they always do when you are sick.

James
My suggestion is that you don't do that idea. I mean, your health is more important than anything else in this world.

But if you insist, I suggest eating something bad like rotten milk. Don't do any bone or skin injury as that may have side-affects for your life. A bad stomach and diarrhea isn't that bad.

Hope that helps. :)

Quiet.Buck
eat dirt. its gross and it wont' kill you as you are made up of the stuff. but eat a few handfuls and you will be puking.

or just go the real easy route..... say no to whatever it is.

Paul D
Rating
your health is the most important thing you have, don't abuse it, find another way.

green pill
dont make yourself sick, just acts like one instead, its effective anyway just tell them you have diarrhea but dont do it unless its very imoprtant coz you might get karma

--------------------------------
why do you wannaa do that

pinakolada
Rating
You mean to APPEAR physically sick? Right? Then I shall try.
Hold some raw onions in your armpits. This will raise your body temperature. do some vigerous exercise like climbing staircase, pushups,etc. so that you feel exhausted physically.
ruffle your hair, wear loose fitting clothes. This will create a week and feeble appearence. Done this I presume you would appear presentably sick enough.

Hope you are not doing this to evade responsibility.
Have a good time.

tracy
why don't you just be honest with the person instead of trying to get out of it.

Brian A
Rating
chop up hot dogs, chili the usall

Lynie J
Rating
Just be honest,you'll only get found out and lose any respect.Why would you want to be sick-it's horrible

Christina K
Rating
Drink a glass of very salty water.

sun set
why do that just say you dont want to do it

yellowchewy
Rating
run into a wall

Darryl T
shove ya fingers down ya throat!!!!!

carlii
Rating
act like u have a fever but a hot coth on ur head n wen i say hot i bein buring then dry it off then put some lip stick on ur nose rubb it then say feel mii 4head i am realii sick!! then fake sneez n cough trust me it workz

meowww.
eat something rotten.

Freddles
Rating
Fingerdownthroat

Rose
Rating
Take a look at a picture of Britney Spears.

Jenn
just fake it....that is how...otherwise just face the music and go to what ever ur trying to get out of...it cant be that bad...u cant get urself physically sick unless u ingest something that would make u sick...which i dont recomend.

DESiCHiCK
put purple eyeshadow under your eyes and make your nose red somehow
and pretend sneeze

if you honestly want to make yourself physically sick ,then your just plain bananas

Collin D
Rating
finger down throut

Chicks-away
Rating
Molly "No!" if it is to get out of something.
If you have swallowed poison go to A&E now.
Don't drink anything or try to be sick.

Mizzy T
Rating
ExLax - double strength. :0(

Nicki C
Toothbrush down the throat

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy