Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Serious Problem. Please help me FRIENDS.?
I AM REALLY STUPID & SELFISH. I AM ADDICTED TO ( NO NOT SMOKING OR DRINKING ) TELEVISION , INTERNET, & LAZINESS. I CANNOT MISS MY FAVORITE SHOWS, I CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM THE INTERNET FOR A...

I cut myself and nobody helps me even when i do get help from doctors it just doesn't work for me it just hurt
Well i am depressed and i don't like saying why i am because it is in my family and i wish i was dead all the time and cutting just makes it feel like i am alive even if i feel like i wasn'...

Suicidal, I know I need help?
I am suicidal, my friends are all pissed off because they think I am not depressed and want me to go bak to my old happy self. But they are adding to it. They completely ignore me and act as if our ...

Do i have a problem?
I'm 28 years old and I have never had a boyfriend. I dont drink and I have a disease that makes me walk funny. I dont really have any friends and I like to stay in at night and watch the telly. M...

What do I do now I'm at rock bottom?
As a man I have been stripped of everything I care about:

No. of friends: 0
Job: none
Weight: ...

My Fiance wants to commit suicide- Help!?
I have been with my fiance for 4 1/2 half years. I have never cheated on him! This past month, I have been talking to a guy behind his back that lives up north. The guy and I were not talking about ...

How can i relieve stress?
I handle stress very badly and in an unhealthy way. I'm taking a health class now and were covering stress and said it could lead to traumas and other bad diseaeses. I've always had a bad ...

I hate my life. I worry to much. I feel to ugly all the time its not fair?
Okay so im a 14 year old girl. I go to high school. I hate it soo much. I feel awkward talking infrount of people so when i am picked for something i end up stuttering and people laugh. I feel ugly. O...

I am severely depressed and feel suicidal. can someone please help. can you give me a purpose for living?

Additional Details
hi, i dont see a purpose for life. i dont know why im here and what and why i am doing things for. if there is a ...

How can i stop being bullied?
i hate school. its hard to make friends, get along with people and everything. everyday its the same group of stupid boys and stupid girls bullying me. making fun of me, calling me names and stuff. i ...

I need help I don't know what to do any more?
I have been suffering from depression and an anxitey nervous disorder as a result I have given up on my karate training (I try going back then I feel scared andd can't do it). I'm on ...

What scares you?

How do u deal with depression?

My son sleeps until 4 oclock in the afternoon. Is this normal?

Additional Details
He is 21 years old. He goes to college. The three days he has to get up earlier, he gets up at one oclock for ...

Please stop me from killing my self?

Identify two great reasons to be alive?
For me this life is just an existence. Oh sure, I know what to do to move away from grief and pain, but in addition to that, I want to know what to move TOWARDS -to have a drive, to have a reason to ...

Why am I becoming MORE MISERABLE as i get older?
i rarely ever smile or laugh anymore and when i do, it's sounds like i'm being ...

What are your fears?
everyone has atleast one mine is dark and kinda ...

Is this weird?
Is it weird to wonder what its like to be a girl? Haha, midlife crisis :P...

Is it normal when you are considering suicide...?
...to think about wanting it to hurt the feelings of people who said they cared about you?...

Enjoi Skater
Help me get over my depression?
Well early this morning my cat was hit by a drunk driver he was probsly my best friend i am so depressed and i feel terrible i dont know how to get over my depression PLEASE HELP
Additional Details
i mean my cat was my best friend i am only 13 so i cant go out and get a new cat

la-na
Rating
think that you cat will be incarnated in to someone else and will come back to you. Today is a bad day, so you're not the only one who's depressed. I am too. But tomorrow will be another day and it will be much better.

roadrunner
That happened to me, and after that I promised myself to keep the cats indoors - they live longer that way. Also, with coyotes running around the neighborhood, the cats and small dogs are just midnight howlers' treats waiting to happen....I am so sorry for your loss, and know that your cat will always have a special place in your heart - and when you are ready, there is another kitten or cat that really needs you out there. Have a happy and healthy new year!

x115z
your conscience mind can mend your subconscience and just don't think about it. Your depressed because you think about it. A bit too much I think.

Katie
Think about the good times, then go shopping. Either for a new cat or something that you've always wanted. Or spend some time at an adoption center for pets; volunteer.

Yellow_Muse
i know how you feel, what helps is to make a memory box, and look around at animal shelters...

kanangisrinivas
Time is the great healer.You are moaning the death of a cat.It is not DEPRESSION.You dont need medical treatment but talk to your close friends.

aangsumanc
yea get a new cat..

Liteson
So sorry to hear about your cat. I love my cat and I'd be lost without him. Keep talking about it. Perform a ceremony for your cat and invite a close friend or family member.

Talk to a counselor because there might be some deeper issues than you think exist.

Force yourself to eat right and exercise, avoid caffine, cigarettes, country music and alcohol until you start feeling better. Take care of yourself. Volunteer at your nearby animal shelter.

bob
Rating
o Chear up

Rob
Rating
Get a new cat?

Derek B
Ok, heres my answer. If your depression lasts longer than usual, do NOT take pills to make it go away. Think of better things, or try to forget about it, I know its hard. The best solution is to cry it all out or forget about it.

Mandily
Rating
If you think your seriously depressed over this, go seek a counselor and talk to him/her about it, they can help you overcome this. If your cat is your best friend, you should go out and find some other best friends. Do you have any people that you talk to some times? Call someone and go hang out with them. They're people out there that would love to be your friend! :)
Good luck!

Ja
Rating
well you could try doing somthing that can take your mind of your cat

or just go talk to one of your friend or someone who will listen that works to

Bob
yep - get a new one!

Charleeeee
I am so sorry if someone killed my dog I don't know what I would do I will be your friend if you want me tooo!!!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!

Leprechaun of Jupiter
Rating
I'm sorry i lost a few cats over years time heals u should het another cat

juliet
Im sooo sorry im a animal lover too ,,,greive ,,all you need ,,youve just lost a good friend ,,bury the creature ,,if you can ,,make a ceromony out of it ,,and ,,,say a prayer of thanks for having shared its life ,,,,,,you will be sad for a while thats normal dont be afraid to cry ,,moarning will take a while ,,let it take its course ,,,do yyou know anyone who would be understanding of your pain ,,if not take the needed time out to greive alone ,,,,cry its healthy you loved your pet ,,icry for days over deaths of pets ,,get out ,,after a couple of days walk in the park spend some time in nature ,,,help out others ,,go to a community center ,,for old folks even sometimes a grandma ,,even if its not your own ,,,will listen ,,and you will help ,,thoose there feel helpfull too ,,,,if you want a new pet ,,greave a little while 1st ,,then go to a shelter ,,rescue a needy friend it wont replace the lost friend ,,but ,,it will provide you needed nurture ,,,in time blessings ,,again im soo sorry ,,,juliet

J B
Rating
First, this is a hard loss and I am sorry. If you are expecting to feel better already, this is unreasonable. People grieve for their pets just as they do when a family member dies. Grieving is a process and every person is different in the amount of time it takes before a person is no longer sad when thinking about it. It took me 3 months after my cat died before I was ready to talk about getting another one. It is OK to be depressed for a while. Time is on your side and it will get better.

oe003
There's realy no way to get over it... Wait it out... Make some hot chocolate, grab your blanky and curle up in fropnt of the tv... It's not easy getting over the death of a pet... Cry if you feel like you need to... Don't hold it in... you'll feel better....

NotworthyofHislove
Rating
I'm sorry.
Get a new kitty !

Linda S
Rating
What the drunk was your best freind? were you drunk too?

I am depressed too but Im not sure what your problem is.

Just realize this is just another day. And if you owe the drunk some friendship please do so.

R G
I believe the healthy thing to do is have a little grieving period (2-3 days) where you can be sad about ur lost. Then it will go away and u will be happy that u did this.

?
Rating
things happen when you least expect it.

lady_darkedge
watch spongebob or do something that you enjoy. it usually works for me.

minerva
you really expect to feel better so quickly? you are not depressed however but feeling a natural emotion called grief. All emotions are essential to our mental well-being and learning to deal and process them our own way is usually the best thing to do..however if you feel that your emotions are inappropriate try www.emofree.com and www.first-steps.org

serialmom12
Rating
get another cat, right away!!!!!

Tonya A
Just remember the good times you had with your cat. IF you have pictures get them out and think how much you loved your cat. Your life is not over, just keep remembering all the good times and before you know it you'll start laughing at some of the silly stuff your cat did. Memories are the best! You will be fine, and it's ok to cry. After all this was your best friend. Good luck.

Tam Tam
Well if it just happened then you need to give yourself time!
Give yourself at least a week to cry and grieve over losing your friend, it's normal.

Then I have found, at least for me anyway, when the tears slow down, I find myself a kitten, and I start smiling again.

I ♥ tofu!™
Rating
Remember cats have 9 lives. So he is reborn and now he s in good hands. Don't worry about it. Here's a star. Cheer Up!

Chris R
wow, I think you just need to morn.

Paul W
get a new cat

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy