Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I have most things?
I have my own place, car and a job, not much money and sometimes no money, no girlfriend and no out life, like some people but i cant stop thinking about killing myself and ending this **** life, i ...

Hase any one got trouble with a bad temper?
And if so how do you control it i am open to any tips
I have also been told by my doctor that i have ...

Does anyone else find listening to rain really relaxing?

I feel very sad:(?
Any suggestions on how to make me feel better?
thanks....

Why men always think they are smarter than women?

Suicide or not?
i'm feeling very suicidal right now and need someone to talk to.
my family call me fat all the time and i weight 110 pounds and i'm bulimic too ( eating disorders run in my family )

What do you think happens after suicide?
if you committed suicide, but you believed in god, what do you think would happen? and assuming heaven and hell is real, do you think you could still go to heaven?...

How do you deal with thoughts of suicide?
Everything that could go wrong in my life has and i'm constantly plagued with suicidal thoughts. I've read other comments about this that say "take up a hobby" or something, but i&...

Are people really that gullible?

Does anyone else pull out their hair?
i pull out my hair and i think i have this condition called trichotillomania where you pull out your hair to relieve stress, and i was wondering if anyone else has this, and if they do, could they ...

I am thinking about suicide...help?
i have severe depression and major ODD. i cant get along with anyone in my family, i only have two good friends, and my medication does NOT work. im in DBT group and therapy but that dosent seem to ...

If you acheive only ONE dream before you die, what would you want it to be?

What do you do when your feeling low?
I've been feeling low the past few days, need to kick myself up the a*se and get out of it. Any suggestions?...

Plzz answer.Is it important to apologize when we do something wrong?
I never like to apologize to anyone eventhough i did something wrong.Is it a bad attitude?...

My boyfriend keeps stabbing me with a pencil...is this normal??
He's done it like 5 times in a row now. It's Ow! He just did it again! Why is he doing this?? OW! he won't stop! Help!!! Is he normal??...

Forms of self harm?
Should people who hit themselves, seek help as much as those who cut? Or should they keep quiet as its more likely to be ignored and it isn't as harmful?

I know many people think it�...

Gimme another word for a fart!?

Does the pain ever go away?
My aunt and best friend past away on 4-27-2007, and it's been very hard for me. Sometimes, I am in a good mood, thinking and laughing about the fun times we had, but then I realize she's ...

Does it make me gay if...?
I think Johnny Depp is attractive by the way i'm a guy and friggin love woman but does this make me gay or metro or what?
Additional Details

Why cant you people answer a serious question?
some people have no shame whatsoever..people are opening their hearts to you on this site, and some of you are pig ignorant, why dont you bloody grow up, and just think with your tiny little brains ...

Celine D
Are you afraid of dying?
i wonder who is going to cry for me when i die,aren't you?

elisa c
i think when you beleive in god why be scared do what you got to do here follow gods rules dont be scared

farahwonderland2005
Not afraid of dying or being dead.... just don't want to suffer to get there or put a burden on anyone else in the process.

princessvil2000
Rating
I don't wonder who is going to cry for me when I'm dead. I actually don't want my love ones sad, I want people to party at my funeral. I'm not afraid of dying, just how I'm going to died. Hopefully not a volient death, or something really bad. I try not to think about the kind of stuff and just enjoy the good things.

newnickspades
Who isn't afraid of dying?

Ariel BB
i wonder what will happen after i die but i'm not afraid of it. its a part of life.

jhoan
Rating
There is much you can do to prepare yourself for the great adventure of death. But it is well to remember that you are alive, and as such, you are meant to live. Avoid the tendency to become preoccupied or obsessed with death. The natural process of life provides time for all things. Keep death in perspective with other major life events.

One of the most important things to know is that you can prepare now for death and you can even enjoy the preparation process. Preparing for death can enrich your living experiences. Once you can look death in the eye and feel nothing but pleasant, yet mild, anticipation, then life becomes much more enjoyable.

This epitaph taken from a headstone in Ashby, Massachusetts, describes the basic truth.

Remember, friends, as you pass by,
as you are now, so once was I.
As I am now, so you must be.
Prepare yourself to follow me.

You are well-advised to prepare yourself for death. But whether you are ready or not, when your self-determined hour arrives you will pass to the next dimension. Your hour is determined by you and your council -- not the little you that operates in the conscious mind, but the greater You that operates in harmony with Divine Source. This higher self, as it is often referred to, maintains the direct connection to the Divine Source.

Dane
no, lights will go out, after that I really won't care about anything, blessed oblivion.

allie
im not going to lie, i am afraid if dying, but im more afraid of what ill miss.

Pilar L
I fear accidental deaths. I dont want to just leave without goodbyes or have some terrible awful painful death. When I think of death I actually wonder who will miss me too, its weird to think about.

Tsunami
no i am not afraid to die i am ready when the Lord comes and says its time for you to go. I can go anytime. i am 58 and ready for him i am sure of myself and my religion. i am not afriad i just lost my soul mate and therefore he did it beautifully and i can also. i had my dad go in 2000 and he did it good i had some wonderful people show me how simple it is and not be afraid. take care.

Ryan W
I know some will cry, but I would rather they think about all the crazy stuff I have done and shake their heads and laugh. I want my funeral to be more of a party or celebration than some somber event.

BeautifulLife07
...i think we are all afraid of death at some point some of us just choose to go about our lives and make the most of the little time we have.

Blessings of Victory
no if i die, then i die. Im really not scared of dying if its quick, but if i die i hope i don't die in vain.

full_figured_latina_37
I'm not afraid of dying and I'm sure my son, my family and friends will cry for me when that day comes.

aoi
yes, I'm thinking who will take care of my mom if i die

Beetroot Yourself
Not really, most of my heroes are dead and they did it with dignity. I hope I take it in the same way. I fear pain and loneliness though, but I'll take whatever I'm given and be grateful for what I had.

Skimboarder
Rating
as long as its not painful I don't really care, I mean everyone dies at some pint so why worry.

ladyjane7777@yahoo.com
No I am not scared to die, because i know who is waiting for me on the other side, my lord and savior. As far as someone crying for me, i hope they rejoice instead. rejoice that they have good memories of me and rejoice that they still have life in them to do so.

Shana
Rating
nope its a part of life when I die I know where I'm going and I'll be a LOT mroe happier.

xdncex
I am :'(

I just found out i'm 5 weeks so I'm not doing so great right now

alexisanyomous
no life will end someday

Right? LOL

sus11_95
Rating
yes but things like that happen and people( even though its really hard )move on

alli7201
Rating
I'm not really afraid of dying. More like HOW I will die. I have a loving and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, so I know that I am going to see him in Heaven after death. It's actually something I'm rather excited for. But I'm still here for I reason, I suppose, or He would have already called me home. ^_^

Wild Horses
When one is young they think they will live forever. I am of the age that I have had to come to grips with my own mortality. I have good reasons to suspect I am on borrowed time now. I am ready. The only thing that makes me sad is my children are not grown. I would like to hang on long enough to see that. I have watched a lot of my family die. All of the generation before mine is gone. All of my uncles and aunts, my parents, many of my cousins. My grandparents were gone when I was a kid. If you live to be old enough, like me, there comes a time when you realize you have as many people on the other side that you love as you have on this side, maybe more people on the other side. The great fact is that EVERYONE who ever lived is dead except for the few people alive right now. My best friend just found out he has cancer. It looks to be terminal. I went and saw him in the hospital tonight. He is fighting for his life, but everyone, including him, knows it doesn't look good. At dinner tonight before I went to see him, as I sat at the table enjoying my meal, I thought about how little things had changed since he went into the hospital. Life has marched on. The world has not changed. Everything is as it was. It is amazing how little impact any one of us makes, and how fast the void created by our passing is filled. This is not particularly a comforting thought for me as I face my own mortality, but it is the thought that occupied my mind this evening for a while. Odd I should see your question tonight. Live life to it's fullest. Life is for the living. I plan to enjoy every minute I have left as best I can. It will all be over for all of us much too quickly.

Semper Fidelis
Rating
No not really I use to when I was younger but not no more. I think its better for death to take you by surprise then by you knowing when your gonna die like for example cancer patients only have so much until they pass away. I would rather just collapse right there and then. Enjoy life while you can death is inevitable.

Zombie Hunter
Nope, not anymore, now i know that i will be in a better place when i die

•♥Rene♥•
Rating
No. Dying is part of life. I'm not afraid of dying but I'm afraid not being able to do the things that I wanna do before I die.

peekassoh
Rating
No I'm not afraid. I have had a good life.

In the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.

I'll go in peace.

ardeare
Rating
I'm afraid for my children. I want to be around to protect them as long as I can.

abby bbaby ♥
no, i'm really not. I just think of it as a new journey...heaven! I'm so curious to see what it's like! :) think positive

Dragonheart
Not anymore, I realize that I was more afraid of living as I dreamed, you don´t choose to die or either is your time or not as simple as that, so why should I be afraid of that?

I don´t know about you, but the people around me would be sad if I wasn´t here anymore, but... to be honest I think they would cry a lot if they knew I could have a better life and I chose not to lived it.... that is a reason for crying.

Its easier even to let go people even when you love the most, when you have the certain that they lived their lifes to the best, when they not... you cry one day after the other, that shadow is more a true fear for me to not go for my goals than just a cycle in life itself.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy