Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Forms of self harm?
Should people who hit themselves, seek help as much as those who cut? Or should they keep quiet as its more likely to be ignored and it isn't as harmful?

I know many people think it�...

Gimme another word for a fart!?

Does the pain ever go away?
My aunt and best friend past away on 4-27-2007, and it's been very hard for me. Sometimes, I am in a good mood, thinking and laughing about the fun times we had, but then I realize she's ...

Does it make me gay if...?
I think Johnny Depp is attractive by the way i'm a guy and friggin love woman but does this make me gay or metro or what?
Additional Details

Why cant you people answer a serious question?
some people have no shame whatsoever..people are opening their hearts to you on this site, and some of you are pig ignorant, why dont you bloody grow up, and just think with your tiny little brains ...

I saw a really scary movie and now i'm a wreck. What do I do?
I absolutly hate scary movies and usually don't watch them. My cousin convinced me to watch the Skeleton Key at a little sleepover we had and said it was just a thriller and not scary in the ...

Would you turn in your own sister if she was abusing her children?
I did...I spoke up...and now I am the bad guy in the family. I still think that I did the right thing. By the way, the abuse was of a mental/psychological and verbal nature, and I would catagorize ...

What was the last thing that scared you?

Dads funeral at 2pm how do i keep it together?
scared of breaking down big time and embarrassing ...

My mom dosent like me.Is it my fault?
My mom hates me.She scolds me everytime.I am 17 years old,good at studies and i never did any wrong things in my life.My mom says i am not so good looking but i think i am beautiful.She irritates me ...

How can i be happy ??

Whats the point of life?
At an all time low, health problems, friend problems, job problems, seriously what is the reason. I know there is no set answer, but good to hear some views. Happy new year all and 10 points for best ...

Does anyone else find it scary when they think 'one day im going to die ?'?
I think about this every day, some days it doesnt seem to matter but other days its so scary it panics me .... anyone else feel this way ?...

What to do when ur scared a beaten everyday but no one believes u?

Dropping out of school?
I don't want to drop out, i want to get through the next year and be happy that i've finished.
But sometimes i get really overwhelmed with everything and i just start to think "W...

Why are some people more shy than others?
Is it self-esteem problems from child hood and their peers or is it just the way they are?...

I have a drug problem?
part of me wants help, the other part doesnt want to at all and knows that if i do go to rehab or anything i would relapse again anyways.

I would go to rehab to at least try, but i'm ...

Why is it that when you have everything, you can still be depressed?
Its strange, the past year of my life has been great. Plenty of freinds, havent lost a fight for a long time and im drunk all the time.
But i always make wrong desicions and i think im worried ...

Is there anything worst than death?

Im 16 years old. Is wrong/weird for a kid my age to be attracted to women who are 35 to 55 years old?
I also have fantasies about them. Is this wrong/weird?? Please IM me on yahoo messenger... Its slickk_n_...

gayathri t
Why men always think they are smarter than women?

volchick2003
Men think? Really?

-_-
Rating
cuz they are @ss holes

glow
Most men think they are smarter than women because of the way they were raised as a child. In most men's family lives they had a dad that did everything for the family or they became the man of the house and they took care of a lot of things. When little boys see their dad's doing things like going to work and paying the bills they assume that as their role, the dominant male. When little boys become the man of the house they actually have the role as the dominant male. The dominant male type is always right and he doesn't like to be proven wrong.

moe
Rating
I read that while there are more male geniuses than female geniuses, there are also more male idiots than female idiots. Or in other words, women are clustered tighter to the average than men are.
My experience from high school on is that women are smarter. And I know at least one man who'll admit believing that.

Dan Theman
Well, not to sound arrogant, but statistically it's true. If you are talking about the sciences, that is. How many women do you see in computer science, physics, or higher math classes? However, women are "smarter" than men in areas such as relationships and emotions. So really it depends on your definition of intelligence - is it just memorization of facts, or is it knowing how to live?

shannon
that's because they are stupid and don't know any better- we let them think they are, so our lives can be more peaceful, but we really know better...........

~*Hayley*~
Its a mystery to all women , and to the world. They must be really confident is all i can say.

☼ Ỉẩη ♫
Rating
We don't think we are, we know we are.

humorme1106
Rating
Because of their ego's. and men don't say because you are because your not!

Chris
Rating
I think that men are smarter the women in some instances and women are smarter than men in some situation. Im pretty sure that i woman can instinctively take care of a baby better than a male, but I mean you will rarely find a woman excelling at what society considers "man stuff"....

jessiekatsopolous
Men are generally idiots.

Wilson Kipketer
because we are

freakyguy
Rating
Because they are weird. They are very different.

I.M.
Rating
because they do not ask dumb questions like this!

taterhog mung-flower
Rating
Well, if you have to ask a question with such an obvious answer....I think its pretty self explanitory, no?

On a side note. Quit trying to think and get back in the kitchen. Or do some laundry or something. Know your role.

JOHN t
cuz they are

misunderstand
Rating
arent we?

letta g
Rating
becouse thay need to feel superer becouse thay have fragel egos

Tunasandwich
They dont think it. It is a known fact. Just look at the way you wrote your question. It's not even a complete sentence.

Success & Money
i am a man , and the fact that you are asking me a question that you cant answer proves that we are .............

dot&carryone.
Is it a surprise or a shock when they find out the truth?

Ihateyou
The way society has evolved has created to many things (ie the media) that feed mens egos.

nabila
Rating
thats human brains...

Bors
Rating
because we are!

♫Pavic♫
because the first step to being intelligent is to understand that you're stupid. but men will never take this step.

beiterspace
Rating
I thought they were - must be all that tetosterone !

gotearz
I would think it has something to do with properly forming a question. Have you read your question? Just one more reason to believe that men are more intelligent.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy