Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What was the last thing that scared you?

Dads funeral at 2pm how do i keep it together?
scared of breaking down big time and embarrassing ...

My mom dosent like me.Is it my fault?
My mom hates me.She scolds me everytime.I am 17 years old,good at studies and i never did any wrong things in my life.My mom says i am not so good looking but i think i am beautiful.She irritates me ...

How can i be happy ??

Whats the point of life?
At an all time low, health problems, friend problems, job problems, seriously what is the reason. I know there is no set answer, but good to hear some views. Happy new year all and 10 points for best ...

Does anyone else find it scary when they think 'one day im going to die ?'?
I think about this every day, some days it doesnt seem to matter but other days its so scary it panics me .... anyone else feel this way ?...

What to do when ur scared a beaten everyday but no one believes u?

Dropping out of school?
I don't want to drop out, i want to get through the next year and be happy that i've finished.
But sometimes i get really overwhelmed with everything and i just start to think "W...

Why are some people more shy than others?
Is it self-esteem problems from child hood and their peers or is it just the way they are?...

I have a drug problem?
part of me wants help, the other part doesnt want to at all and knows that if i do go to rehab or anything i would relapse again anyways.

I would go to rehab to at least try, but i'm ...

Why is it that when you have everything, you can still be depressed?
Its strange, the past year of my life has been great. Plenty of freinds, havent lost a fight for a long time and im drunk all the time.
But i always make wrong desicions and i think im worried ...

Is there anything worst than death?

Im 16 years old. Is wrong/weird for a kid my age to be attracted to women who are 35 to 55 years old?
I also have fantasies about them. Is this wrong/weird?? Please IM me on yahoo messenger... Its slickk_n_...

Do you agree that alcoohol is more dangerous than marijuana?

Can anyone tell me a good reason to stay alive?
A really good reason, explain please....
Additional Details
I dont give a damn who cares or not, just give me a reason......

I want to quit smoking but I always seem to fail! Does anybody have any tips?
I want to quit smoking to save money and for the sake of my health but every time I give up i get paranoid and angry at the slightest thing! I think half of it is all in my head, I convince myself ...

Today is the first day of the rest of my life?

Can suicide ever be a rationally considered logical alternative...?
Most people contemplate suicide out of depression or fear or some extreme emotional condition. But what if someone wasn't being emotional, wasn't suffering any clinical or medical condition,...

I get pleasure out of hurting animals? Is that wrong?

Is it me or is life really hard.?
im 36 now and unfortunately im divorced and now without my home. I never thought it would be this hard financially, i get days when i feel so scared and alone. I dont have kiddies so im not tied down ...

GreenGrasshopper
If you acheive only ONE dream before you die, what would you want it to be?

Adam T
find the fountain of youth so i dont die

natmys333
To see all my children at there wedding and my grand children's faces.My husband to be happy and all incurable diseases to be cured forever. That could all be in one dream... I couldn't separate them sorry : )

gethsemenerose
To go home.

igloo_iain
To find the perfect wife. Are you offering?

sandy k
i want want to be right with god and also i would hope and pray my children would go for there dreams and never give up on that

mjkinoh
Rating
To see my children grow into happy, healthy adults with families of their own.

MJ
I want to find my clothes in that dream where you are naked in a public place.

Link of Hyrule
To make my parents proud and show that all the stuff they taught me was put to good use.

no_doubt!
knowing I have broken, in some way, the cycle of insanity of life

joe_cipriano
to find all the cures for these sick diseases like Lou Gehrig's Disease. Cancer, and Alzheimer's. and aids

GOUTVOLS
To live to the point that I am still in good health, happy and READY to go before it gets bad!

cwillhitephs
To find the women I love realy!

peterwayne007
Rating
To live my life over knowing what I learned and being able to live a better life.

guess2
Eliminate War altogether.

ang
be the best mom i can be

same as above
Rating
Utopia!

Emelinemarybeth
i would want it to be to cure evryone who has cancer because my mother had it and my best friends mom died from it and i think that no one mean or nice ugly or pretty should have to go through so much pain like my mom had to. I know that its not possible to cure cancer yet but i would realy love it if someone or if i could.

dj_jibjab428
Rating
to set a record that no one would ever be able to set foot on

Zoey
Rating
My boyfriend and I getting married and making love til we collapse.

jmariaus
To feel secure.

papadaddy
To make my wife and kids very happy with me and to see them go on with life without me (eg. financially freedom).

mysticalflyingsquirrel
Rating
to find a cure for all illnesses physical and mental

whimsygirl
Rating
My childrens eternal happiness

?
to be able to have one child as i have not yet done due to health problems

Michael K
To do something to help world wide hunger, oppression or assist in the world peace effort.

To be recognized for the effort would be nice as well.

Jhazzi
To lead the lost to Christ so that everyone would have eternal life!

fran01pie03
I would love to see my grand children grow up as well balanced people, just like their parents are.

Christopher Re
that wud be
TO be remembered as a person who led a life for others.

David M
Find the cure for death :P

exert-7
Rating
I would have wanted to take my son fishing before he died.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy