Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Plzz answer.Is it important to apologize when we do something wrong?
I never like to apologize to anyone eventhough i did something wrong.Is it a bad attitude?...

My boyfriend keeps stabbing me with a pencil...is this normal??
He's done it like 5 times in a row now. It's Ow! He just did it again! Why is he doing this?? OW! he won't stop! Help!!! Is he normal??...

Forms of self harm?
Should people who hit themselves, seek help as much as those who cut? Or should they keep quiet as its more likely to be ignored and it isn't as harmful?

I know many people think it�...

Gimme another word for a fart!?

Does the pain ever go away?
My aunt and best friend past away on 4-27-2007, and it's been very hard for me. Sometimes, I am in a good mood, thinking and laughing about the fun times we had, but then I realize she's ...

Does it make me gay if...?
I think Johnny Depp is attractive by the way i'm a guy and friggin love woman but does this make me gay or metro or what?
Additional Details

Why cant you people answer a serious question?
some people have no shame whatsoever..people are opening their hearts to you on this site, and some of you are pig ignorant, why dont you bloody grow up, and just think with your tiny little brains ...

I saw a really scary movie and now i'm a wreck. What do I do?
I absolutly hate scary movies and usually don't watch them. My cousin convinced me to watch the Skeleton Key at a little sleepover we had and said it was just a thriller and not scary in the ...

Would you turn in your own sister if she was abusing her children?
I did...I spoke up...and now I am the bad guy in the family. I still think that I did the right thing. By the way, the abuse was of a mental/psychological and verbal nature, and I would catagorize ...

What was the last thing that scared you?

Dads funeral at 2pm how do i keep it together?
scared of breaking down big time and embarrassing ...

My mom dosent like me.Is it my fault?
My mom hates me.She scolds me everytime.I am 17 years old,good at studies and i never did any wrong things in my life.My mom says i am not so good looking but i think i am beautiful.She irritates me ...

How can i be happy ??

Whats the point of life?
At an all time low, health problems, friend problems, job problems, seriously what is the reason. I know there is no set answer, but good to hear some views. Happy new year all and 10 points for best ...

Does anyone else find it scary when they think 'one day im going to die ?'?
I think about this every day, some days it doesnt seem to matter but other days its so scary it panics me .... anyone else feel this way ?...

What to do when ur scared a beaten everyday but no one believes u?

Dropping out of school?
I don't want to drop out, i want to get through the next year and be happy that i've finished.
But sometimes i get really overwhelmed with everything and i just start to think "W...

Why are some people more shy than others?
Is it self-esteem problems from child hood and their peers or is it just the way they are?...

I have a drug problem?
part of me wants help, the other part doesnt want to at all and knows that if i do go to rehab or anything i would relapse again anyways.

I would go to rehab to at least try, but i'm ...

Why is it that when you have everything, you can still be depressed?
Its strange, the past year of my life has been great. Plenty of freinds, havent lost a fight for a long time and im drunk all the time.
But i always make wrong desicions and i think im worried ...

BRAD
Does anyone else find listening to rain really relaxing?

nicotine1979
yes me i love rain

♫☼me☼♫
Rating
ya. it is also fun to run around in.

kairos_dragon
Rating
Very much so.

Wetbag
Rating
yes i do

Pete Sweet
Rating
Yep.

I also find thunderstorms relaxing to. Maybe not when a clap of thunder happens right above your head but just the sound of one in the near/far distance along with the sound of the rain is one of natures gifts to man!

bahadormah
Rating
you are not the only one :)

littlestarr02
Rating
yeah, it breathes life back into your bones.

its soothing, life goes on, it takes you back to days gone by when you traced the droplets down the window with your finger, or blew your breath on the pane to draw a smiley face
( i still do that)

listen to Enigma when its raining..in front of a coal fire, wrapped in a big blanket, cant beat it

rain feesl like...security, because it makes me cocoon..almost foetal

wow i got deep at 7;00am...must have hit a nerve

madpaced_gurl
yup it makes you sleepy like when you're having a boring day at school try looking at the trees or outside your windows! it's really relaxing!

trio3true
Rating
Me too, but only staying at home listening to it on CD./Relaxation/.

mom
Yes, especially on Saturday morning when I don't have to get up.

Sona
Rating
Oh yes it's ME....................

Playing in rain , dancing in rain, taking hot coffee sitting on a swing chair, walking on grass, watching falling the rain drops, it's sweet sound, WITH soft & romantic music...............

Wow............................ its toooooooooooooo gooooood.
Even While explaining this I feel so good & refreshing. Thanx to give me a chance to answer this question.

I Love Rain

black_eyed_dee
Rating
...not as relaxing as making love in it, especially if it's torrential & you happen to be caught out in a forest...

*thinks back to last week*

*sigh*

Storm Rider
Rating
Yes as long as I am warm and dry - or in the bath. Or in an outdoor swimming pool.....

Not so relaxing when you know you have a hole in the roof though.......

jane b
Rating
Not if I'm at the bus stop monday morning and it P*****G down on my head!

LisaHW
Rating
I find it kind of aggravating after a while.

sweet_one
Yes, rain is the most relaxing sound, i love it!

nita270640
i love the rain i love to walk in the rain when im upset. it seems to wash away my blues i love the rain on my windows when im tucked up in bed

♥fluffykins_69♥
yes very relaxing, you can buy cds with rain and thunderstorms on

gypsy
Rating
I love listening to very heavy rain, especially if you are in a caravan, it makes you feel so cosy.

flowerspirit2000
YES......THATS WHY WE SEE SO MANY LITTLE FOUNTAINS....FOR INDOOR USE.....AND THE TEMPTATION TO GO BACK TO SLEEP ON A WORK DAY IS INCREASED WHEN WE AWAKEN TO THE RAIN

onelonevoice
Rating
even more so with a drink

Lennie
Yes..i do..everytime its rains i always stop what im doing and just listen i turn everything off so i can focus on it and just listen to it...werid yes but oh well..and if my family is home i go outside and just sit under the porch watching it and listening to it..

taketwo
I love it and it makes me sleep well during the night if rains.

radiating monica
Yes i do. when it rains i sleep better it is very relaxing to listen to and watch.

diana
Me me me . I love rain.

?
Somehow, I think that Boris who answered here is lying or didn't understand the question. Most dogs, including my own, go absolutely berserk when it rains, especially in thunderstorms.

Personally, I think that soft gentle rain can be very relaxing, as long as it doesn't come with all the special effects (wind, loud thunder, lightening, falling, trees, etc.) Rain falling softly, gentle thunder in the distance, a steady drip, drip, drip off the roof, cars going through puddles in the road all add to the effect. White noise of any kind is almost always relaxing, like the music of nature, and a quiet, gloomy afternoon with your 'special someone' and perhaps just the right moody music can be a very romantic time, like a scene from a romantic movie.

PHIG
yes but not only the sound i think..
i love the smell that came from the rains washing away hot tarmacs.

those really can erase me for a second.

Brian
Rating
i do!! it sounds nic and relaxing!!!

Anna V
Rating
Very much so. I think it is because it helps to concentrate on something (listening to the falling rain) instead of thinking about problems, etc. Yes, it is very relaxing.

The Chronicler
Oh, wow, yes.
I grew up in the deep redwoods, spent a lot of time camping in tents or living in trailers.
I would just live to listen to rain on the tent canvas, or on the huge skunk leaves, the way it would trickle down through the tree branches, the beat of it on the ground, or the pitter of rain drops on the creak.

And the way the forest smells when it rained!

You could just feel everything bad and unclean just wash away from your life...
even if only for a moment.

The Chronicler

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy