Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone else pull out their hair?
i pull out my hair and i think i have this condition called trichotillomania where you pull out your hair to relieve stress, and i was wondering if anyone else has this, and if they do, could they ...

I am thinking about suicide...help?
i have severe depression and major ODD. i cant get along with anyone in my family, i only have two good friends, and my medication does NOT work. im in DBT group and therapy but that dosent seem to ...

If you acheive only ONE dream before you die, what would you want it to be?

What do you do when your feeling low?
I've been feeling low the past few days, need to kick myself up the a*se and get out of it. Any suggestions?...

Plzz answer.Is it important to apologize when we do something wrong?
I never like to apologize to anyone eventhough i did something wrong.Is it a bad attitude?...

My boyfriend keeps stabbing me with a pencil...is this normal??
He's done it like 5 times in a row now. It's Ow! He just did it again! Why is he doing this?? OW! he won't stop! Help!!! Is he normal??...

Forms of self harm?
Should people who hit themselves, seek help as much as those who cut? Or should they keep quiet as its more likely to be ignored and it isn't as harmful?

I know many people think it�...

Gimme another word for a fart!?

Does the pain ever go away?
My aunt and best friend past away on 4-27-2007, and it's been very hard for me. Sometimes, I am in a good mood, thinking and laughing about the fun times we had, but then I realize she's ...

Does it make me gay if...?
I think Johnny Depp is attractive by the way i'm a guy and friggin love woman but does this make me gay or metro or what?
Additional Details

Why cant you people answer a serious question?
some people have no shame whatsoever..people are opening their hearts to you on this site, and some of you are pig ignorant, why dont you bloody grow up, and just think with your tiny little brains ...

I saw a really scary movie and now i'm a wreck. What do I do?
I absolutly hate scary movies and usually don't watch them. My cousin convinced me to watch the Skeleton Key at a little sleepover we had and said it was just a thriller and not scary in the ...

Would you turn in your own sister if she was abusing her children?
I did...I spoke up...and now I am the bad guy in the family. I still think that I did the right thing. By the way, the abuse was of a mental/psychological and verbal nature, and I would catagorize ...

What was the last thing that scared you?

Dads funeral at 2pm how do i keep it together?
scared of breaking down big time and embarrassing ...

My mom dosent like me.Is it my fault?
My mom hates me.She scolds me everytime.I am 17 years old,good at studies and i never did any wrong things in my life.My mom says i am not so good looking but i think i am beautiful.She irritates me ...

How can i be happy ??

Whats the point of life?
At an all time low, health problems, friend problems, job problems, seriously what is the reason. I know there is no set answer, but good to hear some views. Happy new year all and 10 points for best ...

Does anyone else find it scary when they think 'one day im going to die ?'?
I think about this every day, some days it doesnt seem to matter but other days its so scary it panics me .... anyone else feel this way ?...

What to do when ur scared a beaten everyday but no one believes u?

Mercedes B
Give me a reason to live?
I'm probably being a pain in the ***. I just don't know what to do. My family, friends, school... all meaningless, so not supportive. I can't find happiness. Been depressed for years and not even pills, therapy or hobbies have helped. Why should I still hang around? help, please

audley
you don't want to miss my birthday its coming up soon,plus don't you want to see who gets the most gold medals at the olympics.

HawaiianHippie
Your blood and organs can save numerous lives. You should keep them fresh and in good shape until they're needed.

Rating
a reason for you to live is because you are not a quitter. You are a winner! You are not gonna go down losing. And also your frineds such as i will miss you and I would not want my friend to leave me.

kimbster
ok listen up. in your mind right now say screw you guys i don't give a Freaking damn what you think i have a life to live, so get your heads out of your asses and get out of my face. to the people who aren't your family that is. then focus on what you want to be when you grow up and keep working on it and then rub in their faces. because god gave you a purpose for the world you are supposed to do something you may not know now but you will just hang tight you may miss the best thing of your life

Kray. Z (BTNH girl)
Rating
a reason to live? Twinkies, MChickens & red bulll lol
live it up, trust me....you WILL get over this, think about the future..you never ever ever will know what will happen tommarow, trust me on this.

quit being serious, love it

Dustin A
Rating
you should go on living, what is killing your self going to serve?
life is full of stuff and stuff to do, so much amazing things,
if your having trouble with life just stick with it, do you like music?
if you do then check out Forest world, Five Times August, Justice, Lo-Fi-FNK, The Scene Aesthetic, Dashboard Confessional. all of them are way good and sould help in some way haha,
just find some friends that are way chill and don't give up on life.

Love: Dustin a.

Crucia
Sounds like you need to go to the dr. and
get some anti depressants, it will change your
life. You have so much to live for! Get on your
your knees and ask for God to help you and he
will. You need to talk to someone about how you
feel and go to th dr. God and Jesus ar always
there for you :) Things will get better.

me
you have friends family that would miss you dearly if you left them.. i had the same think happen to the relative i wish i could have talked to them b4 they did it

bertt575
Rating
Well you have to look deep inside your self and search your soul. Actually that's just a bunch of BS. If you are so stupid to not find a reason to live, then maybe you should not be alive. Life is a gift and if you can be happy for that then you don't deserve it. Most people would do just about anything for just a few more minutes of life and your talking about ending yours. I will tell you why you should hang around and the reason is this ???. I would answer it for you but only you have the answer as to why you should hang around or not. It is said that no human should ever take a life "because it is not theres to take".

XFreddyX
Rating
find someone who can really help you, a friend. be very open with them.
life's a precious thing, don't throw it away! Pray.. =]

Hope1944
Rating
Because everyone is unique and individual in their own way! PRAY & PRAY!!

lady
i know how you feel and i wonder why im here sometimes too. just think of anything that you do have right now whether its a dog or cat. or think into the future. things can only get better. i have a daughter and i think about her and shes my reason to live.

mighty_power7
God is your reason to live. He is the only one who can be supportive when others are not. Pray to him that he will show you your purpose in life. God bless you, you have a beautiful soul, even if no one else can see it but you.

2geeks
Rating
think about your future. you'll get a new life and friends and everything else.

shagmaestro
Because of hope. You are alive, free, and in control of your life. You can do whatever you want. You will make it through, and you are not alone. You will get better. Come on, give us a smile, I bet it's beautiful.

Tegan
Rating
Because when you get older you'll feel silly for this!! Dont be selfish, think of your family and friends...
Plus you are no doubt over thinking everything and when you get older you'll wish you could be back to young and carefree!
Dont be a coward doing something like killing yourself doesnt prove anything!

Tommy Boy
Because YOU can make a difference in this terrible place we call earth....

jiggaman
because if you don't ull lsoe your chance at ever finding happiness, apply your self to something and excel at it, and when you do find happiness it'lll be so mich sweeter

Rat Cheerios
Rating
You need to try new things and find a meaning in that. It could possibly open up a new chapter in your life and you'll want to keep living for that.

GodAlliz
Just assuming that you're being a pain? Dude just don't worry about...well, anything. I used to worry about everything, and it was ruining the fun out of my life. So now I just don't worry. I get things done, I'm not like a worthless lazy kid, but I don't worry about the results. Adapt the philosophy that it will all work out.

ja lap uh no.
because believe it or not, somebody needs you. and if you were to die, they themselves wouldn't know what to do without you.

Sarah
Rating
Keep living. Jesus loves you! :)

VBnewbieANDherHubby
Rating
Because someone out there loves you!!!! And we would miss you on Yahoo answers!!!!

Go Blue
Because you're a person and you have the right.

You have friends and family that would die if they knew you felt this way.

Live. Things will get better. I promise you this.

chris l
Rating
if you kill yourself they win

V. Z. Argost( aka Strings)
Life is always worth living there is always someone worse off then you

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy