Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone else find it scary when they think 'one day im going to die ?'?
I think about this every day, some days it doesnt seem to matter but other days its so scary it panics me .... anyone else feel this way ?...

What to do when ur scared a beaten everyday but no one believes u?

Dropping out of school?
I don't want to drop out, i want to get through the next year and be happy that i've finished.
But sometimes i get really overwhelmed with everything and i just start to think "W...

Why are some people more shy than others?
Is it self-esteem problems from child hood and their peers or is it just the way they are?...

I have a drug problem?
part of me wants help, the other part doesnt want to at all and knows that if i do go to rehab or anything i would relapse again anyways.

I would go to rehab to at least try, but i'm ...

Why is it that when you have everything, you can still be depressed?
Its strange, the past year of my life has been great. Plenty of freinds, havent lost a fight for a long time and im drunk all the time.
But i always make wrong desicions and i think im worried ...

Is there anything worst than death?

Im 16 years old. Is wrong/weird for a kid my age to be attracted to women who are 35 to 55 years old?
I also have fantasies about them. Is this wrong/weird?? Please IM me on yahoo messenger... Its slickk_n_...

Do you agree that alcoohol is more dangerous than marijuana?

Can anyone tell me a good reason to stay alive?
A really good reason, explain please....
Additional Details
I dont give a damn who cares or not, just give me a reason......

I want to quit smoking but I always seem to fail! Does anybody have any tips?
I want to quit smoking to save money and for the sake of my health but every time I give up i get paranoid and angry at the slightest thing! I think half of it is all in my head, I convince myself ...

Today is the first day of the rest of my life?

Can suicide ever be a rationally considered logical alternative...?
Most people contemplate suicide out of depression or fear or some extreme emotional condition. But what if someone wasn't being emotional, wasn't suffering any clinical or medical condition,...

I get pleasure out of hurting animals? Is that wrong?

Is it me or is life really hard.?
im 36 now and unfortunately im divorced and now without my home. I never thought it would be this hard financially, i get days when i feel so scared and alone. I dont have kiddies so im not tied down ...

I called upon the Lord to save me from my depression, but he hasn't. Why not?
Why won't God help me in my life anymore?
Additional Details
yes, I know I put this in the wrong section... however depression is ...

Do you answer the questioners that say they want to kill themselves or shy away?
personally i shy away, even though i want to help i am so afraid anything i say might trip them over the edge, wether positive or negative, it frghtens me that they might take what i say in the wrong ...

Will smoking weed cause any problems?
i haven't started but what if i just use it mildly/in moderation, don't get into the lifestyle, and stay productive? wouldn't it not cause any problems and actually be a good ...

I think im depressed but dont want to take meds?
I think im depressed but i dont want to take medications. Ive talked to different doctors and they all said its a stage im going thru but it must be a really long stage because ive been this way ...

Have I failed at life? (honest answers only)?
Please be honest, have I failed at life? Here's some info about me:
1. I'm extremely shy and have bad social anxiety, it makes it hard to talk to any people at all, order food at ...

Robert De Nero
Gimme another word for a fart!?

June V
popping off, trumping, passing wind, windy pops, letting one go , anything fun really

♥Baby On Board♥
Rating
toot, let one fly

plumcouch30
Bust ***

seeclearlynow
apple tart,toot,ripped on out,wimberried,pumped.bum burp,

Queen of Halloween
Rating
pass gas

cruise4mayor
Rating
break the wind!
mess up the air!
POLLUTION!

JoAnna T
Rating
bomb?

CHRIS S
trump

xxSHORTYxx
Rating
gruff, fluff, trump, wind, flatulence, botty burp theres a few for you :-)

kleighdy
Flatus

mclamb63
Hot Air.

Spook
a pump

woo hoo
Rating
trump

shazbotbaru
Not sure of the spelling but it's...Crepitate....

on the wagon
graham norton

nettyone2003
Bbppbbbph!!!

kiki_dees
PUMP!

JentaMenta
Rating
My South African boyfriend calls it a "doof" - not sure of spelling, but it's cute!

Simon K
flatus

manic1
Check out the following website and scroll about half way down the page. That should do ya!! www.smellypoop.com/farts.html

tigerlily_catmom
Rating
flatulence...poot and my fave from my neices when they were little, I popped...LOL

crystal
A pump

acid tongue
otoed

graham f
Rating
tony blair lol

thebear
Rating
a boxer blower!

Kwong po chef
S.B.D. which means silent but deadly.
Do you know why farts sink for the benefit of the deaf....
Bottom burp.
trousers thunder

nannyshae@sbcglobal.net
Well... as a parent I don't use the word "fart"... We say "passed gas". When my littlest one (who is 2) lets it go she giggles in embarrassment and says Mommy, I passed gas. It's much more polite than the little ones I see running around yelling... I FARTED, I FARTED like it is something to be proud of. I don't know why you've asked but I hope I've helped. :) God bless!

thecoldvoiceofreason
Rectal rasp.

For added effect when blowing one out at work i like to stand on one leg and lean right over and shout 'BOMBS AWAY!' just before i let go.

Ian :-)
.There is a whole page of them on the link below but my favorite is morning thunder

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy