Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

My mom dosent like me.Is it my fault?
My mom hates me.She scolds me everytime.I am 17 years old,good at studies and i never did any wrong things in my life.My mom says i am not so good looking but i think i am beautiful.She irritates me ...

How can i be happy ??

Whats the point of life?
At an all time low, health problems, friend problems, job problems, seriously what is the reason. I know there is no set answer, but good to hear some views. Happy new year all and 10 points for best ...

Does anyone else find it scary when they think 'one day im going to die ?'?
I think about this every day, some days it doesnt seem to matter but other days its so scary it panics me .... anyone else feel this way ?...

What to do when ur scared a beaten everyday but no one believes u?

Dropping out of school?
I don't want to drop out, i want to get through the next year and be happy that i've finished.
But sometimes i get really overwhelmed with everything and i just start to think "W...

Why are some people more shy than others?
Is it self-esteem problems from child hood and their peers or is it just the way they are?...

I have a drug problem?
part of me wants help, the other part doesnt want to at all and knows that if i do go to rehab or anything i would relapse again anyways.

I would go to rehab to at least try, but i'm ...

Why is it that when you have everything, you can still be depressed?
Its strange, the past year of my life has been great. Plenty of freinds, havent lost a fight for a long time and im drunk all the time.
But i always make wrong desicions and i think im worried ...

Is there anything worst than death?

Im 16 years old. Is wrong/weird for a kid my age to be attracted to women who are 35 to 55 years old?
I also have fantasies about them. Is this wrong/weird?? Please IM me on yahoo messenger... Its slickk_n_...

Do you agree that alcoohol is more dangerous than marijuana?

Can anyone tell me a good reason to stay alive?
A really good reason, explain please....
Additional Details
I dont give a damn who cares or not, just give me a reason......

I want to quit smoking but I always seem to fail! Does anybody have any tips?
I want to quit smoking to save money and for the sake of my health but every time I give up i get paranoid and angry at the slightest thing! I think half of it is all in my head, I convince myself ...

Today is the first day of the rest of my life?

Can suicide ever be a rationally considered logical alternative...?
Most people contemplate suicide out of depression or fear or some extreme emotional condition. But what if someone wasn't being emotional, wasn't suffering any clinical or medical condition,...

I get pleasure out of hurting animals? Is that wrong?

Is it me or is life really hard.?
im 36 now and unfortunately im divorced and now without my home. I never thought it would be this hard financially, i get days when i feel so scared and alone. I dont have kiddies so im not tied down ...

I called upon the Lord to save me from my depression, but he hasn't. Why not?
Why won't God help me in my life anymore?
Additional Details
yes, I know I put this in the wrong section... however depression is ...

Do you answer the questioners that say they want to kill themselves or shy away?
personally i shy away, even though i want to help i am so afraid anything i say might trip them over the edge, wether positive or negative, it frghtens me that they might take what i say in the wrong ...

nancy_drew
Plzz answer.Is it important to apologize when we do something wrong?
I never like to apologize to anyone eventhough i did something wrong.Is it a bad attitude?

fredg
Rating
YES, it's very important to say "I'm sorry"!!!
It shows you care, are a good person, and shows you don't have a BIG Ego, full of pride.
Most people don't like someone who never apologizes for anything!!
Best wishes.

The Outfit
Hell Yeah. Learn some manners before life teaches you a very hard lesson.

adamsjrcn
Rating
You don't have to LIKE to apologize. It is the right thing to do. Let your mind rule your feelings. You may not "feel" like apologizing, but, in this instance, feelings are unimportant.

iwannaknowu2
Rating
yes , it will make them feel better and you also.

the moose
there are certain things we do because it is right , common courtesy expected,the law or morally or ethically required. apologizing when you are wrong..fits most of those reasons... and it does build character... makes us better people...and shows..we have some manners. it takes a strong person to admit they are wrong... and to accept responsibility for their actions. some people dont because they think it belittles them..but it is just the opposite . it takes you right to the top. try it

Centurion
It is that you have too much pride and that ain't too good! Apologize and get it over with. Eat crow with the rest of us people who regularly stick our feet in our mouths.

gaytonialb
Yes, and a very egotistical way to live. Grow up and take responsibility for you mistakes, and apologize to those you have wronged.

grandm
Could be a bad attitude, it's more likely that you don't want to admit to others that you were wrong. Try to apologize, you may find it makes you feel better! Good luck!

supa_spaz25
sometimes you just have to take it on the chin and say, I'm sorry, I messed up.

winter
An apology doesnt cost you a single cent, but of course it cost your pride. But I would say it worth your pride to apologise a word of "sorry" if the fault to any problem is yours. By doing so, you gain a friend but lose an enemy like killing 2 birds with one stone. The other party is also happy and sure ready to forgive you since you so humbly apologise. People like humble people. Take yourself for instance, are you happy if someone in the wrong apologise to you? Simple understanding, isnt it?

crazy_green_eyes
Yes,definitly.Just learn to do it.It is nothing bad!

pdubie2005
Rating
I have found that it is far more important to analyze your thinking when it comes to your motive (positive or negative) for apologizing. I have also found that I have much more positive thoughts about myself when I do attempt to correct a mistake I make. It is also a great sign of maturity. People will notice and say, "Hey, She's has character."

mano
Rating
SURE, GOD LOVES ,THOSE WHO ARE MEEK.

veronicagzm
Rating
Yes, this is a bad attitude.
If you want to have friends and people to respect you, you have to apologize when you err.
Part of being a mature adult is admitting when you are wrong and apologizing.

Vprincess
Rating
i dont care who you are, i think it just rude, to not say sry if you did something wrong, honstly thats just rude, teehee

lighthouse_halo
Rating
Admit your mistake and move on. Don't cry over split milk but admit to your problem and then let it go.

No one is perfect and to assume you never apologize for anything makes others think that you think you are better than everyone. To admit to your mistake only shows that you acknowledge you are human. The end.

Juvenile
The rule is! Tell the victim you are sorry for your action, then late, when a little time, has passed. Ask them if they have forgiven you. But you have to be real. If they don't, it's on them. You may lose people in your life, you don't want to lose, if you are a butt- head. No you are not bad, just young, time will help you, with your wisdom. Lov y kid, take care of other, other will take care of you.

adkspoiledbrat
If you put yourself in the other guys place, would you want them to apologize to you? It isn't always easy to apologize, but sometimes it can make someone respect that you are grown up enough to know when you are wrong and able to own up to it. We all have to do it once in a while.

Waterworld
Rating
Do not apologize for something unless you are truly sincere.

candy
yes

Osia B
An apology is something that applies to something accidental.When we know we are doing or did something wrong, it was intentional.So why apologize? Unless you mean it.

infinitefair
you should apologize for your behaviors even if you don't think the other person cares.

a_bear_bear
Yeah i would definately say you should apoligize if you do something wrong...especially if it comes down to how you want to viewed by people. If you mess up own up to it other wist people will think your just being self centered.

gues who
**** apologizeng if did a mistake taht person must understand and if you want to be polite tell them to **** them selfs

wildbillfcody
Rating
OF COURSE!!!! be strong & admit when u r wrong & then make it right starting with an apology

closed
You know the answer to that!!! Of course you should.... You just won't make the person your apologizing to feel good, but also yourself.... It's a good trate if you can admit when your wrong.... Try it , you'll see how good the outcome can be.........

Kat
Rating
Not only is it a bad attitude, but it is also not taking responsibility for your actions.

Rory I
Good question> You will never really mature untill you admit that you are wrong. A twin to this is to forgive someone who has done you wrong. This is real strength. Pray. I will pray for you. The fact that you r asking the question means that you you are ready for reform.

Gavin T
Oh yeah you gotta say you're sorry. People will respect you more if you do. And then you can be self righteous if someone doesn't say sorry to you!

Hassen
It is bad manners to not apologize to someone when you have done something wrong to them. How would you feel if someone did something bad to you and never apologized?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy