Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone else find listening to rain really relaxing?

I feel very sad:(?
Any suggestions on how to make me feel better?
thanks....

Why men always think they are smarter than women?

Suicide or not?
i'm feeling very suicidal right now and need someone to talk to.
my family call me fat all the time and i weight 110 pounds and i'm bulimic too ( eating disorders run in my family )

What do you think happens after suicide?
if you committed suicide, but you believed in god, what do you think would happen? and assuming heaven and hell is real, do you think you could still go to heaven?...

How do you deal with thoughts of suicide?
Everything that could go wrong in my life has and i'm constantly plagued with suicidal thoughts. I've read other comments about this that say "take up a hobby" or something, but i&...

Are people really that gullible?

Does anyone else pull out their hair?
i pull out my hair and i think i have this condition called trichotillomania where you pull out your hair to relieve stress, and i was wondering if anyone else has this, and if they do, could they ...

I am thinking about suicide...help?
i have severe depression and major ODD. i cant get along with anyone in my family, i only have two good friends, and my medication does NOT work. im in DBT group and therapy but that dosent seem to ...

If you acheive only ONE dream before you die, what would you want it to be?

What do you do when your feeling low?
I've been feeling low the past few days, need to kick myself up the a*se and get out of it. Any suggestions?...

Plzz answer.Is it important to apologize when we do something wrong?
I never like to apologize to anyone eventhough i did something wrong.Is it a bad attitude?...

My boyfriend keeps stabbing me with a pencil...is this normal??
He's done it like 5 times in a row now. It's Ow! He just did it again! Why is he doing this?? OW! he won't stop! Help!!! Is he normal??...

Forms of self harm?
Should people who hit themselves, seek help as much as those who cut? Or should they keep quiet as its more likely to be ignored and it isn't as harmful?

I know many people think it�...

Gimme another word for a fart!?

Does the pain ever go away?
My aunt and best friend past away on 4-27-2007, and it's been very hard for me. Sometimes, I am in a good mood, thinking and laughing about the fun times we had, but then I realize she's ...

Does it make me gay if...?
I think Johnny Depp is attractive by the way i'm a guy and friggin love woman but does this make me gay or metro or what?
Additional Details

Why cant you people answer a serious question?
some people have no shame whatsoever..people are opening their hearts to you on this site, and some of you are pig ignorant, why dont you bloody grow up, and just think with your tiny little brains ...

I saw a really scary movie and now i'm a wreck. What do I do?
I absolutly hate scary movies and usually don't watch them. My cousin convinced me to watch the Skeleton Key at a little sleepover we had and said it was just a thriller and not scary in the ...

Would you turn in your own sister if she was abusing her children?
I did...I spoke up...and now I am the bad guy in the family. I still think that I did the right thing. By the way, the abuse was of a mental/psychological and verbal nature, and I would catagorize ...

DMAN
"should I stop wearing diapers?

Dr. Nick
Rating
I don't know, can you handle it?

aka_delta_x
Rating
well if you are old enough to write this I would certainly say YES

badger_milk2009
no...you don't have to use porta-potties anymore

tikigirl8918
lol thats funny!!!!

Gwenhwyvar
Rating
I'm thinking yes...it's much better for the enviorment if you do. Stop wearing, just in time for Earth day!

Nickname
"Luke, Iam am your damn fahter and I order you to wear your damn diapers until you stop pee-peeing in that damn bed. DAMN!

sparky
What do you want to do? Poo in your pants?!!Yucky, Yucky!

guido
Rating
god no...they are so convenient!

jaimestar64cross
I don't know --- is there medical reason for wearing a diaper?
As long as you are kept clean, changed often and your emotional outlook is good - then keep on -keeping on

gekker
No, somebody will end up having to clean your crap up off the floor, and it's not gonna be me!!!!!

Lola
Rating
unless you are a really intelligent 2 year old I would say UH HUH

macarthur1977
Rating
Do you have the purple ones, I've been looking for those. I saw a guy walking the streets in the East Village, NYC, with purple diapers in broad daylight. A head turner to say the least.

funky-dog@sbcglobal.net
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Spiky
Rating
Let me analyse the situation. You are probably a 2 yr old person asking our parents to type the question while using body language.

So my little one. It depends on the situation. Are you toilet trained, which I don't think you are. So, do u have a full time maid who will keep cleaning ur litter each time you mess up? If yes then stay free and remove your diapers.

teambargain
Rating
nah! why stop now?

Bent
Rating
It depends on how much Taco Bell you eat. If you eat trucks loads of that crap, then your going to need a diaper in case of the squirts.

mofovox
If that's your fetish, whatever floats your boat.

happystar_83
Rating
it *depends* on your condition, if you have an incompetent bladder then no, but if it's a fetish thing I'd see a shrink. GL

Joker
Rating
what ever your comfertable with..just make sure when who ever wipes got enough diaper wipes and dont miss any or you be stinky,,,lol and if you get rash buy balmex

girl_here_k
Rating
he*l yes u r toooooooooooooooooooooooo OLD for that

acurione2005
Rating
if you have an over active bladder or bowel problem make an appointment with your doctor

adey
Rating
if you learn to use the toilet.

~"B.Y.H."~
Rating
that "depends" [no pun intended]....If you are a middle-ager or elderly & have "dribble" problems from just sagging muscles down there, by all means, DO NOT STOP!

confused
I don't know. I think you should keep wearing them, that way you won't have an accident in public. That would totally ruin your reputation !!!

UnR3aL
Do you crap in your pants alot? Then, no.

butterflyleo69
the last question you asked was about girls contacting you i would not want to date a guy wearing diapers walking dogs in Illinois

tethrum
I think you should make an easy transition from diapers, to pull-ups, then to regular big-boy underwear. It'll impress the girls im sure.

♫ChArIsMaTiC♫
Rating
I would hope that if you knew how to read, you'd be potty trained. Now if you're wearing them four bladder weakness or other problems, you should go see your doctor. They can prescribe something for it. Unless it's one of those cases wear you have absolutely no bladder control. In that case you don't really have a choice.

So what I'm saying is, if your like 5 or up and don't have bladder problems, yes, you should stop wearing diapers.

emetalshop
Yes. You should start wearing a nappy from now on.

S3R3S/ NDR/
yes,stop using them

Ray
Rating
If you have a problem with your bladder, and medical help doesn't do the trick, no.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy