Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why are some people more shy than others?
Is it self-esteem problems from child hood and their peers or is it just the way they are?...

I have a drug problem?
part of me wants help, the other part doesnt want to at all and knows that if i do go to rehab or anything i would relapse again anyways.

I would go to rehab to at least try, but i'm ...

Why is it that when you have everything, you can still be depressed?
Its strange, the past year of my life has been great. Plenty of freinds, havent lost a fight for a long time and im drunk all the time.
But i always make wrong desicions and i think im worried ...

Is there anything worst than death?

Im 16 years old. Is wrong/weird for a kid my age to be attracted to women who are 35 to 55 years old?
I also have fantasies about them. Is this wrong/weird?? Please IM me on yahoo messenger... Its slickk_n_...

Do you agree that alcoohol is more dangerous than marijuana?

Can anyone tell me a good reason to stay alive?
A really good reason, explain please....
Additional Details
I dont give a damn who cares or not, just give me a reason......

I want to quit smoking but I always seem to fail! Does anybody have any tips?
I want to quit smoking to save money and for the sake of my health but every time I give up i get paranoid and angry at the slightest thing! I think half of it is all in my head, I convince myself ...

Today is the first day of the rest of my life?

Can suicide ever be a rationally considered logical alternative...?
Most people contemplate suicide out of depression or fear or some extreme emotional condition. But what if someone wasn't being emotional, wasn't suffering any clinical or medical condition,...

I get pleasure out of hurting animals? Is that wrong?

Is it me or is life really hard.?
im 36 now and unfortunately im divorced and now without my home. I never thought it would be this hard financially, i get days when i feel so scared and alone. I dont have kiddies so im not tied down ...

I called upon the Lord to save me from my depression, but he hasn't. Why not?
Why won't God help me in my life anymore?
Additional Details
yes, I know I put this in the wrong section... however depression is ...

Do you answer the questioners that say they want to kill themselves or shy away?
personally i shy away, even though i want to help i am so afraid anything i say might trip them over the edge, wether positive or negative, it frghtens me that they might take what i say in the wrong ...

Will smoking weed cause any problems?
i haven't started but what if i just use it mildly/in moderation, don't get into the lifestyle, and stay productive? wouldn't it not cause any problems and actually be a good ...

I think im depressed but dont want to take meds?
I think im depressed but i dont want to take medications. Ive talked to different doctors and they all said its a stage im going thru but it must be a really long stage because ive been this way ...

Have I failed at life? (honest answers only)?
Please be honest, have I failed at life? Here's some info about me:
1. I'm extremely shy and have bad social anxiety, it makes it hard to talk to any people at all, order food at ...

Do You Think About Suicide ?
Do you think about suicide on a daily basis ? Are they Idle thoughts of escape or more ?...

What's the quickest way to off yourself?
what i have been doing isn't working or is not fast enough. please help me someone quick and easy. i don't own a gun yet....

What are you addicted to, not necessarily drugs, that you think you can't live without?
For me, it's books. When I run out of books to read I'll read anything. Also, my computer and internet. Just thinking about not having it is terrifying!
Additional Details

MICHELLE S
Why cant you people answer a serious question?
some people have no shame whatsoever..people are opening their hearts to you on this site, and some of you are pig ignorant, why dont you bloody grow up, and just think with your tiny little brains before answering
Additional Details
tommy...go die somewere

cyanne2ak
If I don't see the question, or don't have an answer for it, then I don't answer. It's just that simple.

Beware the fury of a patient man
Okaaaay........*backs away slowly*

Sonny M
Rating
oh my lord oh my oh my oh my

Thinker
The trick is to treat this like fishing-throw back the tiddlers.--I hope you don't think THAT was a joke answer.

Lesley
Rating
They're immature, & you got to think that some of these people in here that do answer this questions are somewhat even 10 years old.....Of course you have these 25 years old people that think and judge like they were 5 year olders, so do not take it that personal....Wish you the best!

Babygirl86
I COMPLETELY AGREE, SOME OF THEM ARE TRULY ***HOLES. AND I HOPE MAYBE THEY WILL START ACTING LIKE NICE INDIVIDUALS.

Dragon31
just think there ether idiots or trying to have a laugh to me i think there idiots and prats. and I'm not trying to be rude just saying what I think.

Bobbie
Rating
I`ve been thinking the same thing! Some answers that people give to desperate people take my breath away they are so insensitive and sometimes downright cruel. I don`t know why they do that, really don`t.

cubalishus
Rating
Their not intelligent enough to give a decent answer, they live sad lifes in a sad existence and only come on here to live both out, having only one brain cell between the lot of those sort proves it

bronx
When I firsted started using Yahoo Answers I asked a serious question because I was in a terrible state. I received such vicious answers including incitements to suicide that I withdrew the question.
You soon realise that this is just an internet game to many and they don't care about the real people who are often suffering but not able to ask for face to face help.
I think if you are answering in serious categories you should be thoughtful, or Yahoo should say this is a game to accumulate points and be honest about it.
You are asked a serious question but you received lots of rapid thoughtless answers

Mr. Clean
My sweet dear when you ask a seroius question I will always try to answer it most seriously.
I will always try to give you and honest answer and try to be tender when I can.
But when you ask silly question well you get silly answers.

2 hot 2 handle
I've been thinking the EXACT same thing!!! Some people have no shame in showing their stupidity.

tommy
anybody with any sense should not open their hearts to strangers on the net.
i would say that it was they that should grow up......oh and you!

shakia27
Rating
Wow, you are an angry one. Let me just say that about 2% of the people on this thing at any given time are professionals in the area in which a question is being asked. The rest are just people killing time. That's why......because most of us do not give a crap.

That's why with most questions the askers should realize they most likely need to seek professional help instead of asking a bunch of strangers. Maybe they are the ones with the tiny little brains....because that is just common sense.

ball_cathie
Rating
Thank you, I thought i was the only one, I had a serious question about my nephew, My family and I are at our wits end and some p**** sends me an answer which is just rude and heartless, i am furious, came on here for some help not sarcasm. Glad I'm not the only one! x

SALLY N
Rating
I think your right, but some ppl take advantage of other peoples good nature by putting silly questions on here expecting reactions, these people you have to ignore and feel sorry for.

piglet33728
Rating
because they think on this site they can act childish.

laynelafs
good god...

Donna M
Good for you, Michelle.

Kait
b/c we are not serious people. we are here to answer the best way we can, while saying SOL in the back of our minds.

we have hearts! *gasp**falls dead*

ac
Rating
well you want our thoughts to your question and the questions on here is... well not that serious

Tink
well done you :)

El Mariachi
Rating
Thats a mental question.

yums
no matter where you go in life yr going to get the ignorant ones. dont let them get under yr skin.

North of Heaven
I Love Yahoo Answers there are really good people on here that really do care about other ppl. I've learned to ignore the ones that don't think before they type.

If only you could deduct 1 point for really bad answers, That would be cool

helpme1
Rating
BRAVO!!! HOORAY!
You are right.
When people have serious problems they don't need ignorants answering them.

darren k
Rating
well!!!

yeppers
Rating
Good Lord

Daphne
Rating
Thank you. I've been thinking the same thing. This site could be so useful but it's annoying because we have to wade through so much garbage.

hot_candy17
i know thats so annoying....but hey...what can i say, i cant help it!!
lolz

onename
Because 99% of the questions asked are totally stupid, and worthless to begin with.

the other 1% are more than likely a load of lies, you need to get out in the real world, not everything u read here is true.

Plus whole idea of this place is to gain points regardless of the answer

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy