Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

My boyfriend keeps stabbing me with a pencil...is this normal??
He's done it like 5 times in a row now. It's Ow! He just did it again! Why is he doing this?? OW! he won't stop! Help!!! Is he normal??...

Forms of self harm?
Should people who hit themselves, seek help as much as those who cut? Or should they keep quiet as its more likely to be ignored and it isn't as harmful?

I know many people think it�...

Gimme another word for a fart!?

Does the pain ever go away?
My aunt and best friend past away on 4-27-2007, and it's been very hard for me. Sometimes, I am in a good mood, thinking and laughing about the fun times we had, but then I realize she's ...

Does it make me gay if...?
I think Johnny Depp is attractive by the way i'm a guy and friggin love woman but does this make me gay or metro or what?
Additional Details

Why cant you people answer a serious question?
some people have no shame whatsoever..people are opening their hearts to you on this site, and some of you are pig ignorant, why dont you bloody grow up, and just think with your tiny little brains ...

I saw a really scary movie and now i'm a wreck. What do I do?
I absolutly hate scary movies and usually don't watch them. My cousin convinced me to watch the Skeleton Key at a little sleepover we had and said it was just a thriller and not scary in the ...

Would you turn in your own sister if she was abusing her children?
I did...I spoke up...and now I am the bad guy in the family. I still think that I did the right thing. By the way, the abuse was of a mental/psychological and verbal nature, and I would catagorize ...

What was the last thing that scared you?

Dads funeral at 2pm how do i keep it together?
scared of breaking down big time and embarrassing ...

My mom dosent like me.Is it my fault?
My mom hates me.She scolds me everytime.I am 17 years old,good at studies and i never did any wrong things in my life.My mom says i am not so good looking but i think i am beautiful.She irritates me ...

How can i be happy ??

Whats the point of life?
At an all time low, health problems, friend problems, job problems, seriously what is the reason. I know there is no set answer, but good to hear some views. Happy new year all and 10 points for best ...

Does anyone else find it scary when they think 'one day im going to die ?'?
I think about this every day, some days it doesnt seem to matter but other days its so scary it panics me .... anyone else feel this way ?...

What to do when ur scared a beaten everyday but no one believes u?

Dropping out of school?
I don't want to drop out, i want to get through the next year and be happy that i've finished.
But sometimes i get really overwhelmed with everything and i just start to think "W...

Why are some people more shy than others?
Is it self-esteem problems from child hood and their peers or is it just the way they are?...

I have a drug problem?
part of me wants help, the other part doesnt want to at all and knows that if i do go to rehab or anything i would relapse again anyways.

I would go to rehab to at least try, but i'm ...

Why is it that when you have everything, you can still be depressed?
Its strange, the past year of my life has been great. Plenty of freinds, havent lost a fight for a long time and im drunk all the time.
But i always make wrong desicions and i think im worried ...

Is there anything worst than death?

Cellar Door.
I feel very sad:(?
Any suggestions on how to make me feel better?
thanks.

Karmen J
Rating
ice cream and a good DVD

Ivory33
me too. Well I am listening Mozart, answering on Yahoo UK, I went out for a walk ... My sadness is still there, yet I hope that this cloud will disappear sooner or later

Dragon Prince
Sophie I'm very sorry to hear your sad, want to talk about what is making you sad *hugs*. If you need a shoulder to cry on or a chest to hit feel free to use mine.

Good luck and remember we're thinking of you

JJ
a hug

Deenie
Rating
You didn't say if there's a reason for you to feel sad. If not...you might have S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) You can google it and find out more. I think you're supposed to use lights etc.

sportscollectables
Rating
Big hug for you.

Jesyka K
call a close friend or family member and tell them what is wrong.....pray about it.......and try to think of happy things ..since it is thanks giving write down things you can be thankful for...i know it is hard when you are depressed trust me i know i supposably am bipolar,and am depressed alot and this is the advise that i have gotten and depending on the level of sadness it can or can't work you just have to tuff it out and crying it out also helps specialy if it is on someone you loves shoulder....

John M
Rating
Yes, you need to take a glass of water and drink it down without stopping. When it is all gone, you say
" That was my choice and I did it for me "

Life should be fun sometimes, you will enjoy it more if it is!

Don't take life in weeks, take it is days and hours, then the weeks go by and and so do the problems.

Emma
Rating
How sad of a world we live in.
Over 20 people have answered and all keep
giving the same advise but not one has said....

JESUS,!
He will make all your blues go away!

>inqusitive__mind<
Rating
chocolate......or talk to someone (as in a friend) about why you are sad....sing a happy song.....or read a good book!
I hope you feel better!....*Don't worry.....be happy....*

Think happy thoughts!!!!

henrythepug35
Rating
if this is an ongoing thing...then might i suggest you get yourself a lively and comical charactered pug like myself...i bring tons of happiness to my owner!

just get a book on taking care of a puppy, find out on the net where your local breeder is..and you could have one by tonight...

lots of love and licks...

Rachel M
LIsten to HAPPY music, go outside, call a friend, go to a movie (even alone) take up a hobby. Try to work through the problem, and watch out for the snowball effect of your thinking!

kerriann.cusack
do what makes u feel happier,have a nice soak in the bath,relax with some music and candles,eat a bit chocolte and chat to ur mates,they'll cheer u up!!!nothing like friends

wiz kid
Rating
I dont know you or I would talk to you in person. You are special and enjoy the holidays. Get some good music to listen too.

Rex
Do whatever makes you happy and stop thinking about whatever it is making you sad.

Shelby.
Rating
music, shopping, call your friends.
think positive.

ic2olney
Chocolate.

robert d
say a pray then think of all the other people in the world that dont have food,shelter,or something as simple as the internet

Brandon Lawrence L
spend time with friends i have depersonalization which causes depression so i find being with friends helps alot

Jadey.baby
Rating
EAT ICE CREAM =] xox

Alex
go somewhere peaceful where you can clear your mind or hang out and don't think about those thoughts that are making you sad...

askanswerme
funny movies with friends stuff your face with junk food.

Sticky Wicket
Rating
Talk to someone about it. But always remember, "there's always tomorrow".

JerZey
Rating
Think of times you were happy and do whatever you were doing then... I'm serious!! it works. = )

John
Work out and listen to music... Just try to let it go :)

johnny
Rating
take a walk in a park with a friend. take a nap. watch a funny movie. here have a kiss. cheer up

Mango Muncher
Rating
go take a hot bath with lots of bubbles, salts, music, and candles, then do somthing that makes you happy.

i recomend spending time with friends, or family, it will help you keep your mind off of it

princesslineth
listen to music

pamela d
Rating
get your girlfriends together and go out and have fun

Rouge
Think of the wonderful time you have had. Then, try to cry if you can, you will feel better after doing it. Have a conversation with close friends or watch a ''feel good movie''.

Have a positive mindset... it's all in our brain...we can be happy if we choose to. Just think of it girl. God loves all...both you and me and also people that make you sad.....

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy