Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Starving?will make me lose weight??
hello everyone. i want to lose 20 kgs in 6 months; is it possible if i starve myself most of the times; n when i want to eat sthing i eat a frauit or drink only water. am fed up that others look at ...

Whats the best method of putting in contact lens?
i have tried many ways like up down looking when i put them in but they fall out until about the 10th go. taking them out is a piece of cake. 10 points for best answer!!...

Men!!! I'm 5'9, 123lbs, and a size 2. Would you consider me too thin or average?
I do eat and I work out at the gym to stay toned. Ladies your input is welcomed also....

Am i overweight? Answer!?
OK I'm 13yrs Old

Weight- 125lb

Height- 5'6 ft

I gained about 6lb.. Now that school started I even eat less.. I don't eat breakfast (don't like ...

How much should a 14 year old weigh.?!?
how much should a 14 year old weigh, i wear a size 3 or a 26 in garage. uhm, how much should i weigh .?! , am i average. i think im fat....

How tall are you and how much do you weigh???

Additional Details
im 5'7" and around 129 lbs.(sometimes less)...

How can I support my girlfriend with her new year diet?
Should I join in? Should I be strong when she wants chocolate or let her have a few chocolatey pleasures? Any help or advice will be appreciated. She doesn't want to fail again, it's not ...

I'm trying to stop eating fast foods. Can you tell me the most grotesque think to make me stop?
convice me to stop. Im not fat at all, I just think that eating fast food is unhealthy but the addiction is big.. Convice me to quit
Additional Details

How can I lose 40 pounds without taking pills?
I weigh 200 pounds right now and I'm only 15 years old. I have tried everything and I need help!...

I feel crappy and fat!?
i am a teenager.
5'5 and 135
i am trying to lose weight but blew it today
my face looks rounder and blotched
my hair is sooo greasy. i know i need to wash it but it was one ...

I want to lose 15 pounds by may how can i get this done?
please no answers about "this is unhealthy blah blah blah" i want a quick easy diet that has really really worked ...

How do I gain weight faster?
I am 16 and im 5'3" and a half and i weigh about 90 lbs. people are tellin me i look good and that i should stay the same... but i have gotten truth from some people.....i checked out some ...

Am i underweight???
I am 5 foot 5.5 inches and weigh 108 pounds, I am 19. Reading a lot of posts this is the normal weight for a younger teenager of about 14, so i am now a bit worried. I don't even look THAT thin ...

Is it ok to eat junk food if you don't put on weight?
I exercise every night (Boxing, Gym, Swimming) and I go for a long run every weekend, I don't drink much and don't smoke. I drink loads of water

however

My addiction ...

Am i fat?????????
okay im 5ft 7 and 105 lbs. Is that fat???/

And no im not all obseesed about that stuff im Just wonderin
Additional Details

I am 5'8 and i weigh 145 i want to lose some!?
i would really want to weigh like 128 or 130. how do i lose it easily and quickly?
please help!...

Friends i have heard breakfast is neccessary why?which meal should i skip lunch or dinner to loose weight?

If I lose 10-15 pounds, will it be noticeable?
Will I, as well as other people, be able to to see a difference if I were to lose 10-15 pounds? Even if it were just a slight difference?
I am 5"7 and 157 pounds....

Would you rather be taller or shorter than you are?
I'm 5'10" and i'm very ...

If i starve myself...?
will i lose muscle or fat first?
will cellulite go away?

dont tell me not to starve myself cos i never said i was, im just asking....

Dilbert D
Is moldy bread OK to eat?

cboyce
NO

98#$%7
nope...need i say more

daryllboothe
No, not even if you cut off the moldy part. Once there is enough mold on the bread to see it, it is actually already all through the bread. Throw it away.

bolt from the blue
Rating
why in the world would you want to eat moldy bread, if you want a terribly upset stomach go ahead/ but litterally don't do it!!!☺

liljay
I don't understand why you would ask this question.

rxer555
no unless you want to get sick

N8ball88
Rating
If you like getting sick...

eddie9551
Rating
Ergot is NOT the same kind of mold we get today.
You can pinch the green parts off and you will be fine.

jeannot_kensinger
Rating
I would not eat it but I do not think it will hurt a heck of a lot if at all.

Isis
You can cut off the mold and eat the rest of the bread.

blackberrycobbler61@yahoo.com
my husband told me to tell you to pinch off all the mold and eat the bread it won't hurt you. eek that sound nasty to me

♥ Jae ♥
Rating
Hell No... Anything that does not look normal, please don't eat it.

littlebit
Rating
It can make you sick if you eat alot of it. I won't eat it.

LC

redgremlin26
NO

Brittany
Heck no

Sunflower
Rating
Go out and buy a loaf of bread. Less than $l.00. Take care of yourself because no one else will.

beautie
No, why would you even want to eat it, I've been told it's ok but not for me.

Jinx U
Nope. You can get pretty sick if you eat it.

In the Middle Ages, there were outbreaks of ergotism because people ate moldy rye bread...if the disease didn't kill a person, it could cost them a hand, a foot, a leg...

I remember seeing triptychs in art history class that folded up so that Christ's hands were cut off... it was supposed to comfort the monks who lost hands to the disease.

As for the note about mold being penicillin - that is only a single type of mold. Not all mold is penicillin, just like not all dogs are poodles. So, yes, some molds won't hurt you, but unless you're a mold expert, don't risk it.

You Know
Rating
No. Although penicillin is in the mold, it is taken out, so you don't want to eat it. It will not benefit your health at all. Actually eating moldy bread could probably get you pretty sick.

postalsock
Rating
yes its delicious, just put a little margerine on it.

selnyk
It probably tastes like crap but mold is actually Penicillin. Might be good for you in some ways...

ash
Rating
NOOOO ARE YOU CRAZY GOD ALMIGHT

AJ
Rating
No

basketball queen
Rating
no moldy bread is not good to eat because you can get really sick

lagirl454
Rating
no you are going to grow worms in your stomach

izatrini
Rating
I've eaten moldy bread before and never had a problem. (These are the kinds of things you do when you are a broke college student with no meal plan). Try toasting it and put some butter or something on it to help with the taste. It shouldn't be too bad.

Nyoki H
I think if you eat a small amount it should be ok.

Borinquena
Well, No one has ever died from it (that we know of); and penicillin comes from it, so unless you're allergic to PCN, Yes, it's okay to eat.

mistresskaida
I wouldn't think so.

?
NOOOO. You can get sick from eating stale food. DONT TOUCH THAT BREAD!!You can get food poisening or worst a stomach virus

dugu$
Rating
Simply no

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy