Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Whats the best method of putting in contact lens?
i have tried many ways like up down looking when i put them in but they fall out until about the 10th go. taking them out is a piece of cake. 10 points for best answer!!...

Men!!! I'm 5'9, 123lbs, and a size 2. Would you consider me too thin or average?
I do eat and I work out at the gym to stay toned. Ladies your input is welcomed also....

Am i overweight? Answer!?
OK I'm 13yrs Old

Weight- 125lb

Height- 5'6 ft

I gained about 6lb.. Now that school started I even eat less.. I don't eat breakfast (don't like ...

How much should a 14 year old weigh.?!?
how much should a 14 year old weigh, i wear a size 3 or a 26 in garage. uhm, how much should i weigh .?! , am i average. i think im fat....

How tall are you and how much do you weigh???

Additional Details
im 5'7" and around 129 lbs.(sometimes less)...

How can I support my girlfriend with her new year diet?
Should I join in? Should I be strong when she wants chocolate or let her have a few chocolatey pleasures? Any help or advice will be appreciated. She doesn't want to fail again, it's not ...

I'm trying to stop eating fast foods. Can you tell me the most grotesque think to make me stop?
convice me to stop. Im not fat at all, I just think that eating fast food is unhealthy but the addiction is big.. Convice me to quit
Additional Details

How can I lose 40 pounds without taking pills?
I weigh 200 pounds right now and I'm only 15 years old. I have tried everything and I need help!...

I feel crappy and fat!?
i am a teenager.
5'5 and 135
i am trying to lose weight but blew it today
my face looks rounder and blotched
my hair is sooo greasy. i know i need to wash it but it was one ...

I want to lose 15 pounds by may how can i get this done?
please no answers about "this is unhealthy blah blah blah" i want a quick easy diet that has really really worked ...

How do I gain weight faster?
I am 16 and im 5'3" and a half and i weigh about 90 lbs. people are tellin me i look good and that i should stay the same... but i have gotten truth from some people.....i checked out some ...

Am i underweight???
I am 5 foot 5.5 inches and weigh 108 pounds, I am 19. Reading a lot of posts this is the normal weight for a younger teenager of about 14, so i am now a bit worried. I don't even look THAT thin ...

Is it ok to eat junk food if you don't put on weight?
I exercise every night (Boxing, Gym, Swimming) and I go for a long run every weekend, I don't drink much and don't smoke. I drink loads of water

however

My addiction ...

Am i fat?????????
okay im 5ft 7 and 105 lbs. Is that fat???/

And no im not all obseesed about that stuff im Just wonderin
Additional Details

I am 5'8 and i weigh 145 i want to lose some!?
i would really want to weigh like 128 or 130. how do i lose it easily and quickly?
please help!...

Friends i have heard breakfast is neccessary why?which meal should i skip lunch or dinner to loose weight?

If I lose 10-15 pounds, will it be noticeable?
Will I, as well as other people, be able to to see a difference if I were to lose 10-15 pounds? Even if it were just a slight difference?
I am 5"7 and 157 pounds....

Would you rather be taller or shorter than you are?
I'm 5'10" and i'm very ...

If i starve myself...?
will i lose muscle or fat first?
will cellulite go away?

dont tell me not to starve myself cos i never said i was, im just asking....

One of my friends is 5'5 and weighs 150 is she fat???
well, she just goes to my school, ummm, some ppl make fun of her, idon't really get it, she doesn't seem to be fat to me, is she fat to u??? =/...like ppl call her names sometimes, and i ...

JoViS
If someone is desprately trying to lose weight, do you think they should turn to anorexia?

Jake R
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
NEVER DO THAT! just go work out more to lose it, don't be anorexic

milton1007
that's bad thing to do, your robbing your body of the vitamins it needs, just eat small, and have more times you eat, just make your portions small, like a coffee saucer size 5 times a day

flesh is a trap
anorexia can be lethal, so NO. if someone is TRULY deprate, they will exercise a few times a week and cut back on fattening foods. u can look at it this way, 3500 calories is one pound, so if u cut 500 a day u will lose one pound a week. thats 4 per month, maybe u can up it to 5lbs u lose per month. to lose weight and keep it off its best to do it slowly and be consistant. to cut 500 calories a day, u only need to exercise 250 off and cut 250 of your diet. its really not that hard, but patience is the key. if you do that for 3 months, u will lose around 15 pounds, and then u will feel good and hopefully can keep it going until u reach your goal.

s.rose
Rating
No anorexia is NEVER the answer. It can lead to worse things than weight loss and it can impact your life, and the lives of those around you.

Nikki
Rating
No just limit your calorie intake and exercise. A little Addie never hurt anyone though...

sb<3
Rating
No no no no no! Don't ever do that! My sister did that and she ended up in a treatment center on the other side of the country! dont ever ever ever resort to any eating disorders!

Tammi D
Rating
Absolutely not!!! I will tell you something about anorexia. I used to be anorexic and bulimic. With anorexia, any food you eat during and after trying to lose the weight, will just make you gain more weight. I actually gained 20 lbs during and after being anorexic. As for bulimia, Not only does it tear up your throat really bad, but it also rots your teeth. My teeth look like crap now, and nothing I have tried can fix it. Almost all of my enamel is gone, so if I eat or drink anything too hot or cold I almost scream. Plus a lot of my teeth are chipping and cracking. My advice is to try to eat healthier, and work out. Try drinking protein shakes for breakfast and before you work out. You can get the whey protein powder at walmart for like $20 for 25 lbs of protein. Just mix it with some fat free ice cream, and surprisingly it tastes really good. I know it is hard to make the sacrifice but I can almost guarantee you it will be worth it.

Anime-tastic
Absolutly not, they can it a physicall condition because its bad not because its good. There are people that cant help being anorexic and struggle with it every day of there lifes, why would you ever want to do that to yourself? If you cant diet and you go to anorexia then you are giving up onyourself and it shows what you truely think of youself.

cutmemick75
Try eating less and walking. A lot less painful....

Aubreigh S
Rating
What do you think? Obviously, you shouldn't. That would be very dumb.

chelsea..FC RULEZZZZ
Rating
hell no!!!!!!!!!!

21ounces
No, but it doesn't really work that way. You don't choose to be anorexic, anorexia is defined by not being able to control yourself.

marchflower642
No even in desperate measure you should never turn to that.... i have a lot of friends who used a different diet and it worked. first make sure you eat healthy... no burgers or high calorie stuff.... the main thing is get some exercize, run up and down the stairs or around your house if you dont have a park near by.... you begin to eat when you wake up... then you can eat until 6 pm.. then you must stop....no matter what. then before you go to bed do some jumping jacks.... this worked for them i pretty sure it will work for u

nokayin
Anorexia is just dieting when you are skinny. If you turn to anorexia when you are fat you are only dieting.
Turn to anorexia untill you are a healthy weight, because that is exactly the same as dieting.
Dont all of a sudden start eating lots again though because your body will be storing as much fat as it can after you have eaten very little.
Just moderate your food and do lots to sweat, better than anorexia.

The Lemur v 1.02
Yah thats about as smart as smoking crack or intentionally catching AIDS to lose weight.

iarekool
if someone is desprately trying to get a new dvd should they steal it?

no.

if someone is desprately trying to dye their har should they use food coloring?

no.

if someone is desprately trying to lose weight, do you think they should turn to anorexia?

No.

soccr_bebe_08
Rating
NO!!! I am trying to lose weight myself. An excellent diet to go on is the Fat Flush diet, and you can lose lots of weight in two weeks if you follow it. I will warn you, it is difficult, but the first two weeks are the hardest. After you get through, though, you will get to eat other things such as bread, as long as you don't eat too much of it. You can purchase the book at Barnes & Noble. I suggest working out and going to the gym on this diet, as well. And, if you can, chew gum. It helps if you are hungry, and it doesn't make you gain weight. (Do this just in between snacks or meals because you should only be eating 6 times a day--and try to eat a big breakfast, because you'll lose more weight.) A good breakfast would be eggs with salsa, no cheese, some fruit, and water.

chowinis
Rating
you don't need any of that just DO NOT EAT CARB.FOOD. thats all you need to lost weight.

Where's the Snow?
Rating
No dont go down that path its not pretty

katie b
anorexia or bulima is never the answer. watch WHAT you eat and how much you eat it. stop eating around 8 or 9 at night because then you wont be able to burn it off.

Samina:)
No, becoming Anorexic is also very harmful to your body.
If you are trying to loose weight, don't become anorexic, becoming anorexic is very harmful to your body and at least 7 people i know have died from anorexia, so please, for me don't go anorexic, and besides, being over weight is a lot better then becoming anorexic.

Just keep telling yourself you are as skinny as a stick, if you become anorexic you'll be as skinny as a hair.
eventually you'll believe that you truly are as skinny as a stick.

but try going on a diet, drink soy milk.
eat lots of beans.
drink at least 3 bottles of water a day.
eat at least 2 fruits and 5 vegetables a day.
don't drink or eat anything with coloring, preservatives or flavor in it, as they make you put on weight and can lead to cancer, try and eat as healthy as possible, go for a daily walk of 2 kilometers a day and STAY HEALTHY!
but whatever you do don't become anorexic, remember its a DEISEISE!

I hope my advice can help you, if it doesn't try asking a mature adult or a friend you can trust.

Samina :)

Miss Radtastic
Rating
No...you can die...its not good in the long run.

ツ silly! [THUG LIFE!!]
Rating
NEVER DUDE! No not ever!

Katie S
no way. never. anorexia is a disease, remember that. your self confidence would have to be pretty low to resort to something like that as a mean to lose weight.

Cara M
Rating
Simple.
Never resort to that. Once you start, its hard to stop.

bulletsponge
Rating
no no no no!!!

Ḿâ„?†ḛṙ ṌF ĦÈ?É–É–Æ?Å?
no
this is dangerous
removing most food is different than having no food
your stomach needs something in there if if it isnt much
plus you should adjust to how much food yuo want to be eating.
if you dont eat any thing you are going to have stretch out your stomach again.
it just adds another problem later for you

Troy H
Rating
NO!

Find someone who can help you lose weight without risking your life.

emilie
No way! Anorexia is a mental disease that alot of people dont know they have. To do it intentionally is silly.
If you want to lose weight stock your fridge with healthy food, dont shop when your hungry and exercise for 30 minutes a day. Write yourself a meal/exercise plan and stick it on your kitchen wall where you can see it every time you eat.

Losing weight needs to be gradual. even if you turn to anorexia you wont shed the KGs in a day

Bimmergirl
omg NO!

K1208
Rating
Nope. The whole point of losing weight is to be healthier right? Anorexia isn't healthy. And if your motivation is to look better physically, well...look at some pictures of anorexics. Do you think that looks good?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy