Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is this ok??
i normally dont eat ANY junk food,
but today is my birthday and i had a cupcake with dinner.
is that ok?
will i gain weight from this?
And how many calories do you think was in a ...

Fat or skinny?

Do vegetables and fruits have calories?
if so where can i go to find out how many calories they ...

Do you think that being 5''5 in height and being 112 pounds is normal???

If youre in a hurry and you want to get something healthy....?
What fast food place do you go to and what do you get? Like chicken,salads.........

I hard that smoking helps you to lose weight. Is that true?Will I lose weight if I start smoking?
I am eighteen and I would like to be thiner......

I just had a large plate of pasta and football practice in 45 minutes i need an answer a.s.a.p
I had a big plate of pasta with sauce and meatballs. We do heavy running, pushups and all sorts of excercises. Will i puke up my pasta? Does my body have enough time? Please answer
Additional D...

Does it really make your stomach flat if you wrap your stomach in plastic wrap and then go running???

I eat tuna sandwiches for breakfast instead of normal breakfast stuff would this hurt my diet?
Im on a diet but I read i should eat my biggest meal in the morning well i would normally eat my biggest meal at lunch ie the sandwiches but i swapped lunchs meal for breakfasts and now eat cereal at ...

I would really like to be skinny by next year?
Ahh! I cant take it! Being overweight is horrible! Isnt there anything that isnt hard and is easy to stick to, to lose weight?!...

Why do fat people go to McD's and order a couple big macs and then ask for a diet coke?I see this all the time
No offense to overweight ...

Do all girls have fat knees?
My knees have wierd fat on them and I am not overweight, but is there a way to get rid of it or do something about it?...

I don't eat very healthy, can you help me?
Here's my problem. I'm 13, and I don't eat what I should. I have breakfast, which is cereal, I don't each lunch much, and dinner I rarely eat it because I'm so picky. I hate ...

How many calories do you need to burn to loose body weight?

Why am I dead tired at the same time every day?
I work 9 to 5 in an office. I have a beautiful office to my self with lots of light. Every day around 2 or 3 pm I get so tired I don't feel like I can keep my eyelids open. This lasts through ...

How can i loose some pounds??
im 21 years and I weight 191 and i need to know how can i loose some pounds easily to look my best in my first ...

I've got a big tummy. How to reduce it?
i'm a software engineer.Morning i have bread toast or corn flakes.Afternoon i've rice meals.for dinner i've rice meals and go to sleep.I've developed a big tummy.i hardly find ...

Are laxatives a good way to lose weight quickly?

I can't put on weight, although i eat 3 meals a day and extras, has anyone got any tricks?

Why are the Americans so fat?
Now more than half of Americans are obese

How can these people expect anyone to give them any respect when they clearly are lazy and have no self control?

The worst thing is ...

XxXxBrittnyBizarreXx...
How can I lose 18lbs Before saturday?
I weigh 118 and I want to lose the 18lbs before saturday because I have a concert and me and my friend are gonna have Our older bros help us crowd surf and the lighter you are the hugher you can be thrown and tossed!
I've never crowd surfed before but it sounds fun!
BTW I'm 13 so I need ones that will work a 13 year old
Additional Details
Haha okay NEW PROBLEM!

My friend wants to lose 10 pounds so I do to is that easier..Should we Try Bulimia

WE NEED TO WEIGH 100LBS!

Tony Lam
listen. there is no legit way lose that much in one week.

Amsterdam Conversations
118lbs is light enough to crowd surf.

it's a stupid reason to lose weight. even to go as far as giving yourself an eating disorder.

stage dive so the crowd can catch you and hold you up.

lily13189
Rating
girlfriend I'm begging u to not worry bout losing that weight like that...I made that mistake when I was 13 n as soon as I stopped I put on 4 times as much weight as I lost bcuz it made my metabolism slow down! If ne thing keep the weight ur at and n ur senior year n high school ur gunna b glad u didn't cuz every one that did gained weight n the end...peace!

Jerry SSBB code:0344 8962 9278
Rating
don't try it. it's not possible. if you're 13 and only 118 you really can't lose much. and 118 isn't a lot to carry so don't worry about it.

sparkle_disliker
You can try to lose weight, but not 18lbs, by not eating and exercising. You lose 1 pound if you burn 3500 calories. Since you want to lose 18 pounds, it'll be 63,000 calories in 4 days. That means you have to burn 15,750 calories everyday, which is impossible, sorry.

H.J. HATE ME ALL U ******* WANT..IDC!!
W.T.F***?!,you gotta be f****** joking man!!.Get real!!.

Pasha
Rating
cut off you leg. You can also receive liposuction, but your light and don't need to lose weight...

sandie t
Rating
Try this and let me know if it really works

http://www.18in4.net/uk.htm

Colton C
ya im 13 too and ive been wanting to lose some weight also. there is no possible way to lose that much, unless you don't eat anything at all. the most ive lost in a week is 5 so dont try htat much so quick. get on a teen weight loss website and follow their instructions. it really helped me!!! ive lost 19 lbs and still going!

alley
That's Impossible. It will never happen. But if you start working out now you could have those 18lbs gone in a few weeks if you work really hard.

EDWARD D
Rating
Amputate a limb....are u for real?

DolceVita
maybe you could lose like 4 lbs maximum by starving yourself furiously. Aint no way you gonna lose 18lbs in 3 days, sorry!

Mary A
I'm sure the 18 lbs isn't going to make a huge difference in your crowd surfing. I'm sorry to tell you that there is no healthy way to lose that much weight in such a short period of time. You may feel better if you watch the sodium (salt) intake and that will help you lose some of your water weight.

Sweet girl
Rating
u kidding u cant! even if u dont eat anything. u wont even lose 5 pounds.

Boom_box
Okay ,
so unlike everyone else on here telling you to cut off you legs or whatnot i suggest;
take a run everyday for atleast 30 min
drink green tea
eat healthy
try to cut you carbs ( breads pasta ect.)
when you do eat breads eat whole grain and whatnot
eat just enough to fill yourself up do not over stuff or miss meals if you miss meals you body will say hey im not being fed better store fat so i dont starve to death
ALWAYS eat breakfast never miss it
dont do the bulima thing it is very very unhealth and can
delay your pierod and all you developing.
so just pretty much be a health freak for the next few days and you should loose some weight i have
already lost 7 pounds but dont ask for too much because your not gonna loost 18 pound by saterday.
hope i helped and good luck :)

xoxokatie

*lovely*
Hun it's not possible. Weight loss takes time and effort and chances are you probably knew about the concert way before today so you had a lot of time. Crash diets don't work. And about the bulimia thing bulimia is a mental disease. You can't *become* bulimic. It's not possible.

girl4secret
Rating
u can't...thats like impossible...srry to burst ur bubble

kate.austen70
In short, no. Just lose weigh healthily or you'll feel so ill that you won't be able to enjoy the concert anyway.

redflag45
Rating
First of all, you are 13. You shouldn't worry about your weight.
If you do want to lose weight though, DO NOT do the stupid, teen "if I throw up, I'll be skinny and cool" way. That can cause serious damage to your body now and later in life.
I would suggest exercise and a healthy diet. You could consult your doctor, or a nutritionist if you need help planning out how to eat better and lose weight.

P.S. Losing 18 lbs in only a few days would not only be illogical, but unhealthy.

Idiot kid
Rating
I wouldn't worry about it too much, 118lbs won't be too dificult to toss around.
:)

Don't worry about losing weight, just maintaining the weight you have.

Most importantly, have fun at the concert!

CJsQueen
chop ur leg off....that might help..

and shut up about being 118 lbs. def not heavy at all!

Carol M
smoke some crack

Leizl
cut off one of your legs, that should be at least 18 lbs

Rockstar
you can't and don't try.

housedocter777
losing your clothes will make you 5 pounds lighter;haircut maybe another 2;half an arm maybe 5 pounds; how many is that so far mmm12 ok ya need 6 more ? dont eat the rest of the week

sarak0779
you can't, forget about it!

TONY G
Rating
Impossible.

Molly Mullet
Amputate your left leg.

Renée
chop off your head, silly!

kimbakererie
Rating
cut off a leg?

The Beast from the Middle East
Rating
LOL you can't do that in less than a week. It's just impossible. Even if u starve urself and workout 24/7 until Saturday you won't lose 18 lbs.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy