Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How many calories do you need to burn to loose body weight?

Why am I dead tired at the same time every day?
I work 9 to 5 in an office. I have a beautiful office to my self with lots of light. Every day around 2 or 3 pm I get so tired I don't feel like I can keep my eyelids open. This lasts through ...

How can i loose some pounds??
im 21 years and I weight 191 and i need to know how can i loose some pounds easily to look my best in my first ...

I've got a big tummy. How to reduce it?
i'm a software engineer.Morning i have bread toast or corn flakes.Afternoon i've rice meals.for dinner i've rice meals and go to sleep.I've developed a big tummy.i hardly find ...

Are laxatives a good way to lose weight quickly?

I can't put on weight, although i eat 3 meals a day and extras, has anyone got any tricks?

Why are the Americans so fat?
Now more than half of Americans are obese

How can these people expect anyone to give them any respect when they clearly are lazy and have no self control?

The worst thing is ...

What is the quickest way to loose 74 pounds within 7 to 8 months?

Whats the best way to lose weight fast after becoming a mommy?
losing weight??...

Has anyone tried Adam & Eve diet?
Metabolic diet - balance blood sugar.
Additional Details
It nothing do with apples and not a FAD diet. It was recommend by natural ...

How do you lose weight w/o starving yourself???

What are the good and bad effects of anorexia?

Additional Details
Just adding this. And i disagree with yoo, i found loads of pro-ana sites. Thanks for the long lists, i have a ...

Starving Yourself for 8 Days?
If someone starved there self for 8 days, Only One fruit smoothie each day, how much weight would they loose??

Don't have a go at me because im not heading to do it. I would just ...

I love my Man, but at a slight mistake he gets really mad at me, what do i do 4 him to believĂ© im not cheating

I go regularly now to 24 hour fitness gym, I need to lose about 200 pounds what exercies should i do?
mostly ive been walking the treadmill for half an hour and riding the stationary bike for 20 minutes and things like that. any hep or ideas or suggestions????...

I'm on a Diet right now, and I'm starving! What can I do to fight this urge to eat? (Already had my calories
.........for the day. It's 3am where I'm at. I work nights, that's why I'm still awake)...

How can i lift my breast without surgery?

Would you rather a size 0, or a curved plus size?

If I am wanting to lose weight should I not be drinking any alcohol at all? x?

Is showering 3 times a week healthy for a man?
it takes an hour each time with all that scurbbing. this is the only work out i get to keep fit....

sweetchick
Do vegetables and fruits have calories?
if so where can i go to find out how many calories they are

Brandon
Rating
calories are concentrated energy in all foods that you eat.

ONly truth
Rating
ofcourse

see botom of this page for calorie in vegetables and

fruits

elnyka
Rating
answer #1: yes they do.

answer #2: in google, search for the following: how many calories in vegetables

:)

Luca M
Yes they do.. Most of them are "good" calories so don't worry about it.

bad mo-fo
yes they do...but good calories -specially veggies

robbet03
Tes they do. Just google search "Calories in..."

organic gardener
All have some calories, whether or not you grow them at home. Some have more than others, but fruits and veggies are all very good for you and you should eat them often. When you make a salad, it's usually the additions that have the most calories, like cheese, bacon bits, the dressings, etc. They are all a source of vitamins and minerals that your body needs to function properly and be healthy. I hope this helps.

lowkey616
yes they do

Anry
yes

judith11center
Yes. Go to the library and find a book about the calorie content of foods.

miss_gem_01
Rating
Of course they do all food does!

blowry007
Rating
For the most part, vegetables have fewer calories than fruit, but, yes, they do have calories. Some fruits have a lot of calories. May God bless and keep you.

marybdb
if you grow your own vegies and fruits, that would be no problem because it is made from nature. they would be totally be calorie free.

jake
Rating
yes but there are so fue that just digesting burns them away

dbzkid13
just about every thing u eat has calories

cosaxteacher
Rating
Absolutely they do.
Here's a good site to start. http://www.weightlossforall.com/calories-vegetable.htm
Just google the info you want.

Trevor
Rating
Virtually everything you eat or drink has calories - about the only two exceptions are salt and water.

Some fruits, such as avocado pears, have quite high calorific values (195 kcal per 100g) which puts it on a par with pizza and not far short of the calories in a Big Mac.

In the main tho', most fruits have below average calorific values and most vegetables are well below average (taking 100 kcal per 100g as an average benchmark).

Here's a few typical values (per 100g of uncooked product)...

Broccoli - 24
Peppers - 27
Grapes - 60
Kiwi - 49
Pears - 40
Celery - 6
Lettuce - 13
Banana - 95
Apples - 47
Onions - 30
Melon - 24
Oranges - 37
Peas - 53
Strawberries - 26
Carrots - 22
Cabbage - 15

This site... http://www.calorie-count.com/ gives very detailed analysis of the content of thousands of different food products but unfortunately the calories are measured 'per serving' and not like to like weight - makes it harder to compare the calorific values of foods.

drnael2000
Rating
sure they have but much lower than other foods

Blue Rose
Rating
yes but they are low in fat calories. If you are dieting they are good for you.

David C
Rating
Yes:

http://mydietbuddy.com/calories-fruit.htm

questman
yes they do but the greens vegetables are usally the lowest in calories

Grandma
what?

bonsta :)
Rating
EVERYTHING has at least 5 even a stick of gum.....

spida_kat
Rating
yes everything does unless it has been takin out by a not so natural resorce

smily024
Rating
Yes they have calories.. and a lot of fruit even has a lot of sugar! There is this web sight I use ALL THE TIME it has great nutrition facts on all kinds of thing and even a bunch of restruants it is so great! Check it out! http://www.dwlz.com/ Have a great week! ttyl

Ananke402
Rating
yes, any diet guide will tell you. try nutrition facts books or sites. plus, my grocery store has a board with that info next to the fruit, see if yours does.

Amelia
Of course they do. You can look it up. Simply put in a search for caloric information of fruits and veggies. They can give you the average calories for whatever it is you're looking for.

mac
yes all food has calories. don't know the answer to second part.

Devil Women
yes they do, they have good calories
they dont have fat grams if thats what your asking.....
fat grams is what you want to avoid.
oh yeah and dont eat all friut k. you got to mix it up with other food groups. cuz if you eat to much suger its just the same effects as everything else like candy but no fat cals. Too much suger even natural like friut turns into fat.to much of anything is bad. to level it out.

SAPPHiRE
Rating
sure they do...look it up

lilsparks57
yepp this site has nutrition facts for alot of things just type what fruit youre looking for in the search bar

http://www.dietfacts.com/

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy