Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can i lift my breast without surgery?

Would you rather a size 0, or a curved plus size?

If I am wanting to lose weight should I not be drinking any alcohol at all? x?

Is showering 3 times a week healthy for a man?
it takes an hour each time with all that scurbbing. this is the only work out i get to keep fit....

Protein shake recipes?
Anyone know some home made, low-calorie, protein shake recipes? I just want to know so I can make them at home because they're really expensive....

How in the world can I lose 20 pounds in 2 months???? ?
I'm 13, I'm fat, and I hate it.

I used to be really skinny but the summer changes a bunch. Any way I'm 5 foot 4 and I'm 125. DONT GO TELLING ME THATS NOT FAT!!! I Think ...

Am I Fat, Be Honest?
I'm 13, I'm 5' 0
& I weigh 117-118.

I feel fat, any suggestions to be 100 lbs? thank you!! :)
Additional Details

Exercising for a 14 year old?
I am 14 5'2 and I weigh 113-115.And I try not to eat after 6:00 and i'm drinking lots of water. I'd like to get down to somewhere between 107-110 before Christmas. what types of ...

Do u think this is fat?
im 16 years old and i weight 130lbs and im about 5'4. if i am how much weight should i ...

Am I fat????????
I'm 13 i'm 5'3 and i'm 36 in (bust) 30 in (waist) 36 (hips)
and I weigh 129. I know i'm curvy compared to stick figured people (no offense) but am I fat?...

I am a 16 year old male and I am 5'11 188 pounds i got a fat stomach. Will I get taller if I workout?

How can i lose weight by summer of '09?
Currently i am 130 pounds :(
i'm just looking for a routine that i can easily do from now throughout my school year. My school is right across from the YMCA and near the pool which also has ...

Is diet soda really that bad for you?
Everyone says that diet Coke is sooo bad for you...I have even heard that it is worse than regular Coke. But I really feel like I need it. I stopped drinking regular about 6 months ago and now I ...

Should i gain weight? [*pic included*]?
ok so for about 3 years now i have been really insecure about my body built.
i have been told by many people they wish they were built like me.
but i feel like they're not being honest....

Why can't I stop drinking pop?
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. It's driving me crazy. I drink diet, but it's still not good for me....

Is this alot i have eaten today?
i feel realy upset because i ate alot, i'm on my period though but i keep snacking, today i ate; is this too much and just because of one day will i gain weight tommorow?
(i'm going to ...

Is it possible to lose 30 pounds in a month?
Please be honest and please don't tell me that it's not possible cause I believe it is I just need a second opinion and can you tell me how, I took a BMI and it said that i'm obese for ...

I need to lose weight!!?
i am 5ft 4and weigh 148lbs. just a year ago i weighed 110lbs, but so much stress and unfortunate events have turned me into an emotional eater. i really need to stop gaining and get healthy and fit ...

Does anybody know an easy way to lose weight?
not that i'm fat or anything but i juss need to kno okay maybe i am a lil but i need a summer bod asap!...

How do you get rid of sweet cravings??

Additional Details
i dont buy the sweets- my family eats really unhealthy so sweets and junk are always around me. sometimes it gets ...

Gemma R
I can't put on weight, although i eat 3 meals a day and extras, has anyone got any tricks?

Lyndsey R
Protein is great, you'll gain lean muscle. Its better than fat from carbs. Do you want to fill out or bulk up? Almonds are a great source of protein. There's tons of smoothie places out there.

MOGSTER
Rating
I can eat like theres no tomorrow and never put anything on, my dads the same.

Mrs. Noo
Rating
Eat lots of chocolate and biscuits and try to avoid exercise. Works for me!! :)

doogie
at 23 years old, enjoy not putting on weigh, when you put a few more years on, that will change

Moyo
trust me, you are NOT eating enough. you can't just eat 3 meals in a day and say you eat a lot. trust me, i'm also the naturally skinny type with a super fast metabolism. (other people would pay millions to be like that) what you need to do is eat up to 6 or 8 times a day...big solid meals and drink lots of milk and water. you should eat anything you want so longs as its not the doughnut kind of food. eat wherever you are....just eat. you quadruple what you eat now and go to the gym. life heay weights. trust me. i gained 5kg like that and am still gaining. the body can be forced to gain weight. just push the envelope

Gaeligekinney
Rating
One trick... Join a gym, do a lot of muscle building exercises, and eat a lot of protein.

You're probably like I was when I was young, and it's really hard to gain weight. But don't worry, around 23-26 years old, you're metabolism will change and then the problem will be keeping weight off.

yas
Rating
When I wanted to put on weight I would eat just before going to bed as you don't burn off any food. Try eating plenty of rice dishes each day along with your burgers and chips and I guarantee that you'll put on weight.

holykrikey
How old r u? Secondly do you take a migraine medication or something for your head. Third have you tried a rigorous workout program that is designed to build.

bernie c
I'm the same I eat loads and don't put weight on I have a problem with my jaw so have to eat soft things, about a year ago I got some chocolate bars from Tesco called Wild and Whippy they are nice and soft to chew I have put some weight on since eating them besides my other food only I'm still underweight. Some say lucky only it's not nice when I have to buy boys jeans aged 13 and had a nickname of Bernie no Bum. I will watch your question to see what answers you get. Hope something helps you.

KIMMY
Rating
you may have coeliac condition which means allergy to gluten. try a gluten free diet for a little while. If you are coeliac you will gain weight when you follow the diet.
For information visit www.coeliac.co.uk.

parker 51
Rating
It's all to do with your metabolism. You could be one of those people I would describe as -Pharaoh's lean kind. They can eat as much as they want without putting on weight. Are'nt you lucky!!!!

Zazzoo14
drink a slim fast with every meal. the slim fast is supposed to take place of a meal, so if you use it as your drink then your basically eating 2 meals at once.

Babenco
Rating
U need to eat foods that contain high calories and larger portions. You can also buy powders in health stores that are supposed to build u up. Now i have the exact opposite problem. I am cutting down and can't seem to loose weight. Any ideas???? lol

bekon_77
I'm sure you are eating a lot. Your just not eating the right things. Here is the right equation 1.5 grams of protien for every lb you weigh. So for example if you weigh 100 lbs you need to eat 150 grams of protien A DAY. If you don't weigh at least 2 lbs heavier in 2 weeks look into seeing a doctor. I have gained 15 lbs in 2 and a half months. Work out and stay way from cardio. Have fun and GOOD LUCK!

-Joe

TaNisha A
maybe you're metabolism is high. i know friends who can eat all day and not gain a pound

cindy h
Rating
Drink ensure or slim fast with every meal.

Miss.Fedup
Rating
Hi there!
I'm just like you.
I have a fast metabolism so it is extremely likely you do too.
i suggest increasing portion sizes, and adding an extra 500 calories to your daily consumption.

Here are some great calorie-rich + weight gaining foods to eat:

Nuts(hazelnuts, walnuts and peanuts are the best to snack on), raisins, rice, fruit, pasta, wholemeal bread, potatoes, eggs, cheese, peanut butter, icecream, milk(full fat), etc.
Look out for things high in calories.

Daily you should aim to reach 2500 calories.

You should also try muscle building as muscle weighs more than fat and will help you tone up.

Good luck.
I'm slowly gaining weight even if it does take me long, so hopefully you will too.

jessiekatsopolous
Wanna trade?

jessica
Rating
try ensure drinks

specretj03
Rating
let me know if u figure it out. i have the same problem.

Jason F
get an anorexic friend, and do the opposite of what they do.

mrg69
Rating
hi, it depends on what amount of activity you take? if your sweating your a** off three times a day then you wont gain weight unless your calorie intake is higher.cant fully answer as really not enough info...

SLIPKNOT ROX
DUDE COME TO MY HOUSE U WOOD GET FAT..
eat meat!
oreos!
pack on the carbs and protein
listen to music.. relive some strees some ppl cant gain wieght under stress

jay12645
You should eat about 6 meals per day. However don't think of them as full meals. Of course eat breakfast lunch and dinner but also throw in a sandwich or two between meals and health snacks (nuts and grains, almonds are great) also make a protein shake throw a bunch of oatmeal (real not sugary crap) into your diet. And start working out. I had the same problem. I was 6'8" 170 after about 2 years of cleaning my diet and working out I'm around 220 almost all lean muscle.

mlgable
Rating
Buy some boost at the store and drink a couple of cans of this every day. Also try making milkshakes at home and eat good for you but high cal foods for you between meal snacks.

___Bump___
let me know what you come up with beause i have the same problem! i am very underweight but i just cant put the weight on! and its like the first thing everyone always says is "omg your so skinny!" its not like i wanna be like this!! i eat loads but i just dont put on weight. a few months ago i had an inflamation of the lining of my stomach and i pratically stopped eating because it made me feel so ill. i lost a stone on 3 weeks. and i can't put it back on!! i weighed a nearly healthy for my height 8 stone and now i can't get passed 7 10!! so if you have any ideas let me know!! xxx

bugaboo
You may have a high metabolism, or be naturally slim.

But I was like that, till about 26, then I finally got some curves!

Dominic P
Sounds like you have a very high metabolism level. You can eat all you want and it donm'yt change a thing. Some people consider it a blessing. Be careful though, even though you aaren't gaining weight, fatty foods and junk food will still hurt your heart! eat healthy and seek a doctor for advice. There are certain medecines which lower metabolism. good luck

KidCuervo
Rating
Beers. Lots and lots of beers. It's fun, too.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.114
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy