Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I would really like to be skinny by next year?
Ahh! I cant take it! Being overweight is horrible! Isnt there anything that isnt hard and is easy to stick to, to lose weight?!...

Why do fat people go to McD's and order a couple big macs and then ask for a diet coke?I see this all the time
No offense to overweight ...

Do all girls have fat knees?
My knees have wierd fat on them and I am not overweight, but is there a way to get rid of it or do something about it?...

I don't eat very healthy, can you help me?
Here's my problem. I'm 13, and I don't eat what I should. I have breakfast, which is cereal, I don't each lunch much, and dinner I rarely eat it because I'm so picky. I hate ...

How many calories do you need to burn to loose body weight?

Why am I dead tired at the same time every day?
I work 9 to 5 in an office. I have a beautiful office to my self with lots of light. Every day around 2 or 3 pm I get so tired I don't feel like I can keep my eyelids open. This lasts through ...

How can i loose some pounds??
im 21 years and I weight 191 and i need to know how can i loose some pounds easily to look my best in my first ...

I've got a big tummy. How to reduce it?
i'm a software engineer.Morning i have bread toast or corn flakes.Afternoon i've rice meals.for dinner i've rice meals and go to sleep.I've developed a big tummy.i hardly find ...

Are laxatives a good way to lose weight quickly?

I can't put on weight, although i eat 3 meals a day and extras, has anyone got any tricks?

Why are the Americans so fat?
Now more than half of Americans are obese

How can these people expect anyone to give them any respect when they clearly are lazy and have no self control?

The worst thing is ...

What is the quickest way to loose 74 pounds within 7 to 8 months?

Whats the best way to lose weight fast after becoming a mommy?
losing weight??...

Has anyone tried Adam & Eve diet?
Metabolic diet - balance blood sugar.
Additional Details
It nothing do with apples and not a FAD diet. It was recommend by natural ...

How do you lose weight w/o starving yourself???

What are the good and bad effects of anorexia?

Additional Details
Just adding this. And i disagree with yoo, i found loads of pro-ana sites. Thanks for the long lists, i have a ...

Starving Yourself for 8 Days?
If someone starved there self for 8 days, Only One fruit smoothie each day, how much weight would they loose??

Don't have a go at me because im not heading to do it. I would just ...

I love my Man, but at a slight mistake he gets really mad at me, what do i do 4 him to believĂ© im not cheating

I go regularly now to 24 hour fitness gym, I need to lose about 200 pounds what exercies should i do?
mostly ive been walking the treadmill for half an hour and riding the stationary bike for 20 minutes and things like that. any hep or ideas or suggestions????...

I'm on a Diet right now, and I'm starving! What can I do to fight this urge to eat? (Already had my calories
.........for the day. It's 3am where I'm at. I work nights, that's why I'm still awake)...

Supergirl
How tall are you?
How tall are you? Are you happy with that height or do you wish to be taller/shorter? And why?
Additional Details
By the way: I'm 5'10''

sex
Rating
I'm 8'1

I'm sooooooo short!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Missy
Rating
Wow, your tall. I'm 5'1 and 18. I wish I was taller because people make fun of my height. I'm not fat because I'm 98 lbs.

Cheryl
Rating
5'3 I'm pretty short I'm okay with it. I want to be a little taller but, I'm gonna guess it's not gonna happen.

Amsterdam Conversations
I'm 5ft5. I wouldn't mind being taller. Maybe 5ft7 or 8.
People make fun of short people and asking for assistance to get something from the top shelf is a bit humiliating at times.

everlastingbutterflies
5'8'' and these days i really don't feel THAT tall because i see a lot of girls taller than me, especially when you have over 30, 000 people at your university.

however, i love the height i am. my bf is 5'10'' and i'm happy to finally have a boy taller than me...

on my wedding day i willl wear ballet flats just because i don't like towering over people, and i don't like heels that are way too uncomfortable!

Kale C
I am am 5"2" and no i wish i was taller

gongshow* ☮
Rating
I'm 5'6'',
I wish I was a little taller, more your height, maybe 5'7'' or 5'8'' :)
I feel so short around my friends. Hahah :)

www.kitkatsblog.tk
I'm 5'11'' a girl, and I love being tall. Perfect height for me. =D

kitkat
Rating
im 15 and im 5' 4". i still have a little time to grown but, yeah i wish i was a little taller. a couple more inches would be nice. actually 5 7or 5 8 would be perfect

Caveat Lector
I'm 5'7"

When I'm with my tall friends, I think, "Jeez, I'm kinda short..."
When I'm with my short friends, I think, "My god, look how tall I am!"

Still, I wouldn't want to be any other height. I like being 5'7".

Abby
Rating
Funny question easy to answer i am 5 ft and 8 in i am just fine cause i do work out alot and have muscle to so its good. by the way i am a girl

KP<3
Rating
5"3 :( i want to be taller!

Ry-Elpe
I'm 6 foot and I like being this tall. Nice height really.

juju_chop
I'm 5'9. i love it and wouldn't changed it for the world. I always end up with guys shorter than me... weird huh?

smokeyjoejr1
Rating
Im 5'6 rite now, but im only 14, so i hope to be at least 6'1 or 6'2. But now im starting to doubt it b/c it seems i have stopped growing, and i already outgrew my mom and my dad is only 5'11, so i was never destined for tallness. But hey, i can hope, cant i?

Kevin
5'5''

Vegan_Mom
Rating
I'm six feet tall. Yes, I'm happy with the height I am. If God had wanted me to be any taller or shorter, I would be taller or shorter.

Yes, it's been not good at times, like settling for pants that are too short, or people gawking over me as though I'm part of a "freak" show... Men hitting on my body and not my person... The ever common questions/comments: You should model; Did you play basketball? [shocked] You don't like basketball? (I even grew up in Indiana.) Occasionally I'll get similar comments with volleyball as well. I have gotten used to it and find it amusing.

However, I can use the top of my fridge for storage of daily products, as well as the cupboards over my stove. I can see over people's heads in crowds to find people. Also, clothing manufacturers have wised up and realized that tall women live in the real world, too. I don't mind helping people shorter than me. That's one of the reasons why God blessed me with this height. In grocery stores I often offer before people even realize I'm standing there. It's great.

OMG!
I am 5'5 or 5'6. i like how i am
however when i am older i wish to be 5'7 :)x

Phillip H
i am 5' 10". i like the height i am but would like to be an inch shorter if it is possible. Great question

kellie.
i'm 5'6.
honestly, i wish i was 5'7, but it's only an inch, and i still might grow...
:]

charlie c
Rating
5'9". If I had grown to 6'9" (the shortest of my dad's four brothers) I'd be retired for the NBA..The one that was 6'11" did play for Detroit...

iPodPink00
I am 5'4 but I still have a lot of time to get taller. I wish I was taller though.

Jen w
Rating
5' 10" and love it!

lexlovesgymnastix
Rating
im 5'0" and yeah i like being small, well im 14
and i enjoy being short, because i'm a mounter
in cheerleading, and most likely our tall girls base
or back :-p haha best answer please?

Tiffany
I'm 5'2" and I've come to terms with my height. It would be nice to be a bit taller, but being petite has its advantages too.

Nelly
Rating
I'm 17 years old, and I am 5'0. All done growing, and I love my height. I do get fustrated sometimes when I'm shopping because I'm short, and thin, but I got a big booty, so I can never really find pants that fit me. Baby Phats usually fit me good, but there so expensive! But I digress...I love my height, I wouldn't have me anyother way!

K.I.S.S.
im 5 foot two but ill probably b taller soon cuz im only 14

Patience
Rating
I'm 5' 6" and don't wish to be shorter or taller.

carolina b
i'm 5'0 just average i guess

Black Heart
I'm 5'4" I happy with it because no guy is ever shorter than me....but in a room of tall people I feel like a subordinate...

Mute
Rating
I'm a short guy. I'm 19 years old and I'm only about 5'7. I sometimes don't like it, for the reason that you mentioned in your added details: Girls tend to like the tall guys (because they provide a sense of 'security' and 'manliness', I guess). If you could, do me a favor...there's good in everyone, even us short guys. Try not to overlook us. We're human, too. We shouldn't get the shaft just because of some genetic defect that we can't control :)

By the way, I actually think tall girls are very beautiful and I've always wondered what it would be like to be with a girl who was taller than me. I think it would be interesting and unique....unfortunately, most girls are totally against it because it would be "too awkward" to date a shorter guy. I don't really understand that logic, though. Most girls wear insanely high heels out to dinner that make them appear taller than their boyfriends anyways, so why is it such a big deal?

Overall, though, I can't complain. My height is something I can't change, and I feel confident in my physical appearance anyways. Sure, I would like to be a few inches taller sometimes...the short jokes and the fact that I get overlooked by girls can get frustrating....but I was made this way. It's who I am. It's me!

Have a great day

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy