Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I don't eat very healthy, can you help me?
Here's my problem. I'm 13, and I don't eat what I should. I have breakfast, which is cereal, I don't each lunch much, and dinner I rarely eat it because I'm so picky. I hate ...

How many calories do you need to burn to loose body weight?

Why am I dead tired at the same time every day?
I work 9 to 5 in an office. I have a beautiful office to my self with lots of light. Every day around 2 or 3 pm I get so tired I don't feel like I can keep my eyelids open. This lasts through ...

How can i loose some pounds??
im 21 years and I weight 191 and i need to know how can i loose some pounds easily to look my best in my first ...

I've got a big tummy. How to reduce it?
i'm a software engineer.Morning i have bread toast or corn flakes.Afternoon i've rice meals.for dinner i've rice meals and go to sleep.I've developed a big tummy.i hardly find ...

Are laxatives a good way to lose weight quickly?

I can't put on weight, although i eat 3 meals a day and extras, has anyone got any tricks?

Why are the Americans so fat?
Now more than half of Americans are obese

How can these people expect anyone to give them any respect when they clearly are lazy and have no self control?

The worst thing is ...

What is the quickest way to loose 74 pounds within 7 to 8 months?

Whats the best way to lose weight fast after becoming a mommy?
losing weight??...

Has anyone tried Adam & Eve diet?
Metabolic diet - balance blood sugar.
Additional Details
It nothing do with apples and not a FAD diet. It was recommend by natural ...

How do you lose weight w/o starving yourself???

What are the good and bad effects of anorexia?

Additional Details
Just adding this. And i disagree with yoo, i found loads of pro-ana sites. Thanks for the long lists, i have a ...

Starving Yourself for 8 Days?
If someone starved there self for 8 days, Only One fruit smoothie each day, how much weight would they loose??

Don't have a go at me because im not heading to do it. I would just ...

I love my Man, but at a slight mistake he gets really mad at me, what do i do 4 him to believĂ© im not cheating

I go regularly now to 24 hour fitness gym, I need to lose about 200 pounds what exercies should i do?
mostly ive been walking the treadmill for half an hour and riding the stationary bike for 20 minutes and things like that. any hep or ideas or suggestions????...

I'm on a Diet right now, and I'm starving! What can I do to fight this urge to eat? (Already had my calories
.........for the day. It's 3am where I'm at. I work nights, that's why I'm still awake)...

How can i lift my breast without surgery?

Would you rather a size 0, or a curved plus size?

If I am wanting to lose weight should I not be drinking any alcohol at all? x?

Lauren I
Fat or skinny?

FinalThought182
skinny.

love2bme
SKINNY

wordwitty
Rating
neither - just the weight my body is supposed to be and proud of it

Cheese and chips
Rating
♥♥♥MID♥♥♥

Jessie
uhm....in-between i guess.

Prodigal Son Stuck In 1984
I myself am very thin but I always have been.

Thank you very much :)

*Hi!*******!iH*
Rating
I am fat. just a sinch skinny. not really. Of course everyone else will tell you that you are not but i know i am. I weigh 110 pounds at 10

CHYEAA
me? im alittle skinny

Mark S
skinny sometimes looks horrible and fat sometimes looks horrible so i would say skinny. why?

tomthepawpaw
What difference does it make what I might like or dislike? You don't have to please me. You and your partner have to be happy with your choices.pp

Blaimuno
anorexic

California_Girl
skinny because if u r fat u have a more chance of getting diseases and heart attack and if u r skinny u r in shape and can play sports and hvae fun without having 2 worry baout what u look like

BettyBelter
On the cuddly side but not huge!!! My preference is for skinny men tho!

put_ur _thoughts_in_action
Rating
me?? im defenetly not skinny but not that fat
im avarage

perla0776
Rating
in between, so i say curvy

~<33~
a lil on the heavy side(but lost 12lbs since 2 months ago), but hey im kind and have lots of friends that im thankful for

Stormy
Rating
sometimes i like em nice and fat, especially if i have to share, but a sweet skinny one in the morning all by yourself can be nice...

bart manâ„¢
Rating
skinny

J
?

Laura
If I said in between, not fat and not skinny, would that be the wrong answer? I like some meat on the bones, but not skinny, to bony, I'm not a vegetarian, you know "she don't eat meat but she sure likes the bone", I like meat, that's why I say in between.......

gretch
me?? chubby

cami
Rating
in the middle, my boyfriend likes me and im fat.

deirdrezz
for an American, skinny
for a Californian, fat

Mama Troll
Rating
Skinny trapped in this fat A**!!!Help!!!Someone let me out!!!

Mike M
Rating
Yes

buttons_and_bows_4u
Fat or skinny what?

B_ur_self
Medium..

Hayley
currrrrrrvy

cornishmaid
Rating
Im really big, big in body and in heart.

xxmexx
Depoends, you can be fat and really pretty, or skinny and really ugly. and vise versa. I would say in between the two, so would most people.

busty bertha
Rating
in between.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy